AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I’m triangulating among here, another sleuth group, and the link Mama Sleuth found. Was hopeful because it sounded like a scenario the other group discussed. But it is not so big never mind.
I’d woken up this morning feeling like maybe Jayme is alive and maybe today is the day (after days of believing she is dead). I guess I gave myself too much credit that maybe my intuition this morning was right on.
Sorry—
It still could be, maybe your intuition just meant tomorrow. :) I was hoping I had missed some big news today.

Nice thought provoking post, I’ve wondered this before as a possible explanation for seemingly disappearing. I also know it was discussed in earlier threads, but I’m not considering by boat or waterway. I’m curious how easy it would be to get into Canada by car, train or bus? I know border crossings are harder but do they stop everyone and every car? I’ve been out of the country but never by driving into Canada nor Mexico.
I do feel a flight would be almost impossible, at least the TSA screening at the airports I’ve been too! Can’t imagine being able to fake documents well enough for that.

While I don't necessarily think she was taken out of the country, it is possible. As is seemingly anything in this case. I know there's a lot of comments about how she could be taken out - with a fake passport at a border crossing, by boat etc. It made me think of a Vice episode I saw recently about how people smuggle illegal immigrants from Mexico to the US through ports of entry in hidden compartments in cars. I can't find a link but they would basically cut out the space under the back seats, clear it out to fit a person, then replace the covering with hidden zippers or openings. Really crazy.

Of course there's nowhere near the people smuggling problem at the Canadian border as the Mexican border, and I don't think this is in any way cartel/Mexico related, but the method of smuggling made me think perhaps they could have done something similar.

I didn't think trafficking originally. But the long post by @Advocate4 about trafficking made a lot of awful sense :(

I appreciate your response. I have honestly wondered , if I were in this situation, God forbid... or even lost out on a hiking trail (it happens a lot out here) would the police, EMT, etc. find me/us if we were unable to speak or give an address. This helps me understand how the process might work.
Hopefully someone already answered this regarding enhanced 911 systems, but it bears repeating. Barron has that. My county has it. I tested it with 911 a few weeks ago and they had my exact location in seconds. I live in a rural county, out in the boonies.

I just can’t fathom any of this, but if we are to believe the talk by the the law enforcer spokesman, there was a child in the situation in the crime in Minnesota before the arrest down south. Also, not sure what a child means to him, or to anyone following this case.

It seems like the big tip needed, but will hold my horses. Thanks everyone who has followed and cared about this case. I also hope it won’t be a cold one. Night all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214