AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/minneso...e-up-godmother-of-jayme-closs-speaks-out/amp/

The family hasn’t heard the 911 call so we know family didn’t ID Jayme’s voice on the tape.
Nice find.

- the birthday party was at aunt Jennifer Smith's house
- aunt Jennifer Smith is Jayme's godmother as well as Denise's sister
- as you note, the family has not been allowed to hear the 911 call
- Photo together at link, JMO Jayme looks just like a younger version of her aunt (as well as her mother)

NZ man 'flew to US to attack teen girl'

A New Zealand man flew to the US state of Virginia and was shot after trying to break into the home of a teenage girl whom he met online, police say.

Troy George Skinner, 25, was shot in the neck by the girl's mother after smashing his way through a glass door.

Goochland County Sheriff James Agnew said the man was also armed with a knife, duct tape and pepper spray.

He travelled over 8,500 miles (13,500km) after the girl stopped speaking to him online, police say.
Colorado man arrested after driving to Wisconsin to 'kidnap' teen girl he'd talked with online

oh, they're out there and they will go to where they have to

Going back in time. Does anyone remember the tip that was given on Barron Sheriffs FB about a possible vehicle that matched one of the 2 descriptions and was seen at the Ramblers inn? (the post was allowed btw). I guess I am sifting through things that have been dismissed but throwing it out there anyway. Has anyone checked the sex offender registry addresses against the address? Also the Radar story about A&W. Is that near the Ramblers inn? My head is going in many directions.
They are on the same street. I found the Radar article. Couldn’t find the tip about the Rambler Inn tip though.

There has been a lot of talk in this thread about background checks. Being fingerprinted at the time of hiring or once every ten years is NOT a background check.,It’s a criminal history check and all it means is that you haven’t been caught yet.

A background check involves interviewing friends, associates, former teachers, and parents. In the case of “grooming”!you look for a male who has constantly put himself into positions or jobs where he will be close to children. A huge red flag might be a male in his 20’s or 30’s who has volunteered to coach a baseball team of 12 year olds even though he does not have a son on the team.

A thorough background check can take six months.

The problem is that no school system has the money to hire background investigators so we are stuck with applicants being fingerprinted.

Trying to look at this case with a fresh set of eyes, starting with the known physical evidence removed from the house by LE . Here's what I have so far:

1. Glass storm door (intact)
2. Main front door (extensive damage)
3. Wooden dining room or kitchen chair (extensive damage)
4. 3 cell phones belonging to the victims
5. 1 mattress (possibly 2 ? )
6. a nightstand
7. several boxes
8. bullet casings

Did I miss anything, or state anything that isn't correct ?

What about the chair cushion?

Why is Jaymes dog, Molly shaved now? I would think if it was to preserve evidence she would have been shaved before the the family spoke at the Sheriff's PC but looking back she wasn't. I know there could be normal explanations but none of this is normal.
Missing Wisconsin teen's family in emotional plea for her safe return
Family of missing Wisconsin teen Jayme Closs shares story weeks after disappearance

Maybe she had fleas or maybe they took her to a dog groomer who did a terrible job. Their other dog appears to be a natural short hair dog that would not need to go to the groomers for frequent haircuts so this may be a new thing for them to take her someplace. Sometimes you specify you want a shorter cut to reduce shedding and the groomer goes overboard. It's hard to find a good dog groomer in my experience that will listen to what you want and do a decent job too (once you get one you keep them). I doubt it has anything to do with the case. JMO.

When I first heard some time back that there was some bad turkey floating around, I figured that the ones with the most to lose (if a source was identified) was the manufacturer/processor.

If the government knew (or at least had a good idea) where the bad turkey was coming from and did nothing, then perhaps it's the government (or specific government employees) who had the most to lose.

Could James (and/or Denise) have known something, and threatened to go to the media?
Looking at the recall, it really doesn't seem like a huge deal. We are talking turkey loaf here, something like 90,000 lbs, so probably a couple of hundred thousand dollar setback at most. Now if had been something that threatened to close the entire plant a month before Thanksgiving, that might have been a problem. But A) i don't find it likely that James could possibly detect salmonella, and B) if that happened to be his job, I don't see any reason why he wouldn't report it.

Although if their intention all along was to kill the parents and take Jayme, plus leave very little evidence at the scene then it was indeed a very well executed crime.

As in the Rhoden murders we are learning that there certainly was evidence left behind. The Sheriff is simply doing his job and not sharing it. It happens in every case I’ve followed.

The lack of any law which gives the public a right to evidence or any information whatsoever supports the path of Sheriff Fitzgerald.

I have said it before. If I was missing I would hope to have a Sheriff exactly identical to him in charge.

Maybe she had fleas or maybe they took her to a dog groomer who did a terrible job. Their other dog appears to be a natural short hair dog that would not need to go to the groomers for frequent haircuts so this may be a new thing for them to take her someplace. Sometimes you specify you want a shorter cut to reduce shedding and the groomer goes overboard. It's hard to find a good dog groomer in my experience that will listen to what you want and do a decent job too (once you get one you keep them). I doubt it has anything to do with the case. JMO.
Thats a bit sad for the dog. Shaving a dog doesn't rid it of fleas (and you wouldn't cover with a sweater after). Tangles possibly but I was thinking it looked well groomed at the PC. Shaving can be very traumatizing on top of the trauma it's already been through. The aunt looks too kind to do that to Jayme's dog. JMO

When I first heard some time back that there was some bad turkey floating around, I figured that the ones with the most to lose (if a source was identified) was the manufacturer/processor.

If the government knew (or at least had a good idea) where the bad turkey was coming from and did nothing, then perhaps it's the government (or specific government employees) who had the most to lose.

Could James (and/or Denise) have known something, and threatened to go to the media?

Reminds me of the Alfred Hitchcock thriller, “The Man Who Knew Too Much”.

There are certain motivators to kill someone, a threat to money and power are very high on the list. I wondered why James was working so many hours. Were people coming down with the “stomach flu” at work as cases of Salmonella Reading were escalating nationwide? Why were no cases reported in WI when MN has had 13? Certainly this was something all plant employees knew about but they are not going to talk about it, especially now and especially today since a recall of ground turkey has been made specifically from Jenny-O’s Barron plant.

It was like pulling teeth to learn if James indeed worked that Sunday and we still have little insight as to what shift James and Denise worked and what (exactly) they did at the plant. Why is that so hard to find out?

I shave my babies a couple times a year. When in Alaska I had one cavalier King Charles who veered off the shoveled potty path to pooh at the top of the biggest snow berm.
The result was a “Daisy” full of ice balls on her fur that sometimes hours to thaw. As pretty as she smelled, the wet fur always smelled more. Thus Dausy had a very short natural cost in the winter, but a beautiful snap on jacket to keep her warm

A long cute story to say the haircut likely has no bearing at all.

Thats a bit sad for the dog. Shaving a dog doesn't rid it of fleas (and you wouldn't cover with a sweater after). Tangles possibly but I was thinking it looked well groomed at the PC. Shaving can be very traumatizing on top of the trauma it's already been through. The aunt looks too kind to do that to Jayme's dog. JMO

My dogs are always happy after grooming not traumatic at all. They live it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadWiring