AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure if she may have had some involvement in some way. I am sure she was not of a age to consent to anything though. her idea of a relationship and a adults idea of a relationship would be very different moo
I think it could be complicated where shes concerned. I dont see her intentionally having anything to do with it, especially not planning it. I could however see her saying something that someone took to an extreme. And I could also see her being completely naieve and vulnerable to a point of somehow being made to feel the blame for what happened, if shes still alive.

But did killings happen in short time or did abduction happen in short time.

Sheriff did not say total incident happened inshort time. We just don’t know.

Sheriff said the perp was probably only in the house for a few minutes. He’s pretty clear about that. Has said it multiple times

If you are thinking that a portion of the crime happened outside or at another location, then I suppose it could have taken longer in total

I struggle to think she had anything to do with this at all... if she despises her parents or they give her nothing....?? this appears they are just overprotective.. tough to see jayme telling 17 to 21 yr old... I hate them.. kill them and we can be together... no way... even at 13 she would realize after murders no money no home... plus there are 13 yr olds that are savvy and act 5 yrs older... that ain’t her.

I could see jayme having 17 to 21 yr old friend.. she has crush on... that parents disavow and call trash.. then that person flips out.. that I could buy.. her setting this in motion... don’t see it.
I don't see her setting this in motion with any intent. I do think she could have had an casual relationship, some one she spoke to out of kindness and in innocent child thought. I do think who ever done this was a adult and as such may have viewed any innocent relationship very differently. relationship to me does not equal boyfriend or even close friend of any type. moo.

I think it could be complicated where shes concerned. I dont see her intentionally having anything to do with it, especially not planning it. I could however see her saying something that someone took to an extreme. And I could also see her being completely naieve and vulnerable to a point of somehow being made to feel the blame for what happened, if shes still alive.

exactly. my thoughts with better wording.

There really isn’t.

The only opening he left was when he said “probably.” Other than that, it’s very clear
If you want to think the gunshots heard at 12:31AM either didn’t happen or were unrelated you’re free to think that. I do think they happened as reported and they were related. You needn’t bother trying to shout me down.

Suicide is a normal first classification by dispatch until the situation is assessed and an accurate determination is complete. A dispatcher chooses how to classify an initial 911 call.
You are absolutely correct. My LE son schooled me on that when I asked him. The investogators make that call. First responders only report what they physically see.

Similar to the Rhoden case, you have poi but better have all your ducks in a row. You can’t take someone into a trial with pure speculation and then look like a fool on the prosecuting side. You can’t hold anyone that long either. The way the court system is, unfortunately, is the prosecutors better have their guns loaded. One can’t be tried twice for the same crime.
If they let the public know some of these things now, there can be too many negative consequences. That’s the way it is.
Many sleuthers on here know more than they say also. I know that.

But different from the Rhoden case...Jayme's life could be potentially in danger. Wouldn't it be wise to do everything possible, get as much info as possible, out to the public to save her life? I would think a saved child is better than a botched prosecution.

Sheriff said the perp was probably only in the house for a few minutes. He’s pretty clear about that. Has said it multiple times

If you are thinking that a portion of the crime happened outside or at another location, then I suppose it could have taken longer in total
This is true. The sheriff basically said the lack of evidence left inside the house suggests that the perp was not inside for long. But I’d imagine it’s just a tentative inference on his part.

If you want to think the gunshots heard at 12:31AM either didn’t happen or were unrelated you’re free to think that. I do think they happened as reported and they were related. You needn’t bother trying to shout me down.

Not trying to shout anyone down.

Only trying to remind people what the sheriff said because some comments here seem to completely disregard his statements or make it sound like it’s open to interpretation when it’s not. Just trying to help keep us on track.

I find it very odd that some seem to give more credence to a news report with no validation by LE over words directly from the sheriff’s mouth. To each their own

I go back and forth on whether the shots the neighbors heard are related. They said the shots were just seconds apart. If that's the case then it seems those would have been the two fatal shots. But based on the call log, James and Denise were not found near each other. So either one of them moved after the shots occurred, or the shots aren't related at all.

we know family spoke at 10pm and all was ok, we know about the shots, we know time of 911 call, that is the only absolute facts about time line we know. moo. I see nothing that clearly absolutely defines a short time frame, or a long time frame. the sheriff seems to think short because of lack of anything left behind. he may be right and he may be wrong. there may be more left behind than has been found. we just don't have a min by min knowledge and I don't think LE does either, they may have a educated guess, but I think as for time frame that is the most they even might have is a guess. there is no time stamp, perp didn't punch a time clock for a in and out time. LE seemed mighty confident about the cars too and apparently that has evaporated now.

But different from the Rhoden case...Jayme's life could be potentially in danger. Wouldn't it be wise to do everything possible, get as much info as possible, out to the public to save her life? I would think a saved child is better than a botched prosecution.
i agree but it also could have negative consequence. Perp has ear and eyes also. He/she senses LE is on them and they rid of Jayme and go blend in somewhere else.
Double edge sword but LE are the professionals and not us.

I go back and forth on whether the shots the neighbors heard are related. They said the shots were just seconds apart. If that's the case then it seems those would have been the two fatal shots. But based on the call log, James and Denise were not found near each other. So either one of them moved after the shots occurred, or the shots aren't related at all.

there may have been additional shots not heard. I think the two heard were outside. I think there was more inside not heard. moo.

we know family spoke at 10pm and all was ok, we know about the shots, we know time of 911 call, that is the only absolute facts about time line we know. moo. I see nothing that clearly absolutely defines a short time frame, or a long time frame. the sheriff seems to think short because of lack of anything left behind. he may be right and he may be wrong. there may be more left behind than has been found. we just don't have a min by min knowledge and I don't think LE does either, they may have a educated guess, but I think as for time frame that is the most they even might have is a guess. there is no time stamp, perp didn't punch a time clock for a in and out time. LE seemed mighty confident about the cars too and apparently that has evaporated now.

Part of it is that there is a lot of information out there, but only some of it is verified.

IMO we should pay the most attention to the call log and the words out of the sheriff’s mouth. Those are the closest to official pieces of information we are going to get. Ignore everything else.

Like the sheriff said at the beginning — if we don’t hear it directly from him then it’s not credible information

Part of it is that there is a lot of information out there, but only some of it is verified.

IMO we should pay the most attention to the call log and the words out of the sheriff’s mouth. Those are the closest to official pieces of information we are going to get. Ignore everything else.

Like the sheriff said at the beginning — if we don’t hear it directly from him then it’s not credible information

if we do hear it from him it may not be credible. once again the cars as example.

Speaking of those booties, they had just popped into my mind too. Of course, the turkey plant would be a major user of these booties. Not that an employee might slip a few pairs into their jacket. . .

IMO this was a well planned operation. While it seems like there were two perps, I think back to the Mansion Murder trial that just concluded where one person held four people hostage for something like 18 hours before he murdered them. Just pointing out, that planned correctly, one person may be all we are looking for.

ETA: Daron Wint was the murderer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member