AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m interested to learn what the uncle/cousin was thinking when in the interview of the aunts and he had the look of “things that make you go hun”, it seems as if he was instinctively drawn toward a piece of information to which we are not privy.

Only slightly redirecting shower talk

Maybe when family members visited the Closs home after the murders they saw something that seemed unusual or out of place. Just for example, what if they noticed a sleeping bag, piece of luggage, fold out sofa opened in the sleeping position, different drinks or food in the refrigerator that the family didn’t usually consume like diet drinks if they never drank diet? Or Pepsi if they were Coke drinkers? Cigarette butts in an ashtray if the were no smokers? Guest towels out in the bathroom? Just thinking of things off the top of my head that could possibly indicate they had a recent get together, guest or guests spend the night, Jayme has a friend spend the night, etc.

Maybe they saw clothing they didn’t recognize or that was of a different size than any of the family members wore.

Just grasping at straws, I know, but really straws is all we have to grasp until further information is released.

I wish the family could get a PI. sometimes maybe a PI could get to info that LE cant or maybe someone that knows something would feel like they could tell easier and without as much worry about how private would their personal info be kept.

Maybe when family members visited the Closs home after the murders they saw something that seemed unusual or out of place. Just for example, what if they noticed a sleeping bag, piece of luggage, fold out sofa opened in the sleeping position, different drinks or food in the refrigerator that the family didn’t usually consume like diet drinks if they never drank diet? Or Pepsi if they were Coke drinkers? Cigarette butts in an ashtray if the were no smokers? Guest towels out in the bathroom? Just thinking of things off the top of my head that could possibly indicate they had a recent get together, guest or guests spend the night, Jayme has a friend spend the night, etc.

Maybe they saw clothing they didn’t recognize or that was of a different size than any of the family members wore.

Just grasping at straws, I know, but really straws is all we have to grasp until further information is released.

The family said they had more questions after going to the house. I would assume it would be after it was cleaned up.

If anything was there such as cig butts or clothes, etc, there would be DNA.

What questions could the family have?

the family seems so set on hope and please bring her home. I sure hope they know more than we do that makes them so sure because it doesn't seem to be working. may just be the only thing they can do right now.

The family said they had more questions after going to the house. I would assume it would be after it was cleaned up.

I am just guessing at things that the family members might have more questions about after going to the house.

Something new, different, unusual? Something they had not ever noticed before? Furniture, clothes, new decor, rearranged furniture? Different food in the cabinets and refrigerator than they usually had? Books, DVDs, medicine? Cards or letters?

How long had it been since the family members had last been at the Closs home before the murders? Did any of them visit in the past week, month, few months?

mm[/QUOTE]
Has there been a discussion of James's cell? We know Jayme's was plugged in, and Denise's was used to call 911. What about James's phone?
I thought at one point they said the phones were on a charger on the kitchen counter. Did I imagine that?

Where do you go to sell a kid?

Sell the kid / drug debt ...don’t see it...

You have 2 cars...3 guns... 3 cell phones... tv... your a thief or debt collector take all that before high maintenance human..

If there truly was debt take the three guns and a car... you could sell those even if stolen pretty easily... kid would be missed at school in 8 hours... what would u expect parents to say... our dealer needed collateral...we’re resolving the matter..

If this was Mexico ... would make sense.. not on Barron wi

Just a guess as it's been stated the area is a haven for drug users... While the family to us doesn't seem to fall into that genre, perhaps the family did find evidence of some drug use. Or, of course, something else that the family didn't think J or D was involved in.

Just a guess as it's been stated the area is a haven for drug users... While the family to us doesn't seem to fall into that genre, perhaps the family did find evidence of some drug use. Or, of course, something else that the family didn't think J or D was involved in.
Never say never...

I thought at one point they said the phones were on a charger on the kitchen counter. Did I imagine that?
I only recall that Jayme's was on a charger. Perhaps I missed something?[/QUOTE]
I can't find anything. Guess I just assumed it since the others were.

I don't usually post theories, but for some days this one had me thinking.

I don't know much about guns so please correct me if i'm wrong. What if the reason Jayme was taken is that the shooter ran out of bullets?
We don't know how many shots were fired, we do know that D had a closed casket don't know about J. Gun jammed or he ran out of bullets and had to take Jayme and maybe got rid of her somewhere else. He had to do everything fast and did.

All speculation of course.

I don't know much about guns so please correct me if i'm wrong. What if the reason Jayme was taken is that the shooter ran out of bullets?
We don't know how many shots were fired, we do know that D had a closed casket don't know about J. Gun jammed or he ran out of bullets and had to take Jayme and maybe got rid of her somewhere else. He had to do everything fast and did.

We don’t know the gun... think I’ve posted this too..as couple others have.. would fit for somebody getting angry that night.. and also just standard robbery...

I could see two robbers one points gun one gets stuff gone in Two minutes. Only James grabs gun and startles robber who just wanted money..two shots later out a bullets and ton of problems including jayme..

Could be.. I dunno....coulda also just went to kill James but totally messed up killing..

I'm trying to picture someone leaving work dressed in anti-turkey gear covered in gross bird fixins.

"Hi Honey, I'm home!" :D
Note to self: Include a "/end sardonicism" tag after something snarky. :)

I wonder how many pine tree air fresheners it would take to mask the smell of rotting turkey juice in a car?

At this point, it seems everything is speculation.

That has been brought up before, that the perp or perps took Jayme because the ammo ran out. It keeps coming up, so should be considered. It’s not may favorite theory, but should still be a logistic angle for the investigators to consider.

On the other hand, she may not have been shot like her parents were because she was either the primary target for abduction or she was caught running from the scene. The crime happened so fast, it’s hard to imagine the perps didn’t hear sirens in the background.

How would LE determine if the family had any visitors in their home? Or if Jayme had any friends over? Ask the neighbors if they had noticed anyone visiting? Friends or family spending the night? Anyone stopping by that day? That weekend? That month?

The neighbors that said they didn’t even know a child lived there weren’t very observant, would they have noticed if someone visited the Closs family? Or if a friend or family member spent the night there?

If LE had asked Denise’s family members if they knew of anyone visiting James, Denise, or Jayme, how would they know? I am sure my family members don’t know who might come into my home from time to time.

How about a plumber, electrician, cable guy, repairman?
Thats why that statement stood out to me so much. I was like, wait - what? Apparently he has said it more than once. I heard it on one of the podcasts just after mentioning the wallet being left. Im not sure why, or what point he was trying to make.

Thats why that statement stood out to me so much. I was like, wait - what? Apparently he has said it more than once. I heard it on one of the podcasts just after mentioning the wallet being left. Im not sure why, or what point he was trying to make.

I think, like many of us here, there is nothing that makes any kind of sense for killing Jayme’s parents. Looking at similar kinds of crimes, it seems like a personal vendetta. IMO. Yes, it seems the Sheriff is imploring those familiar with the family to take a second look at persons who may have had even a brief appearance at the home. It is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214