AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they were on there but removed for some reason. Annoying because a lot of us saw this, yet there's no original log showing this information posted on here unfortunately. We all know what we saw and read. It was on there for sure. I can't prove it and won't even try to change anyone's mind who doesn't believe us, because I understand that seeing is believing.
I didn't see the original log but I do believe some of you saw it! I think it would be almost insulting to deny that you did, especially as more than one of you recall it!

Last edited:
I’ve had an unexpected free Saturday, blighted by cold weather and extreme post-Christmas tiredness. I spent this morning reading up on this case and since the thread went a bit quiet earlier on, I binged on some cases I’ve not thought of in a while. I went down the JonBenet rabbit hole again, I read up on Elizabeth Smart.

Then I decided to watch ‘Captive For 18 Years: The Jaycee Lee Story’.

I’ve posted previously about the semantics in this case; my profession involves inferring meaning from lexical choices all day, every day. So maybe I inferred too much from the Aunt’s pleas for Jayme to “come home”, since the Jaycee doc shows clips of her mother pleading for her to “come home” repeatedly even though her step father actually witnessed her abduction. Blow me down. Hats off to those who supposed this was a tactic to reduce the blame put on the offender, I’m moving towards being convinced of that.

I am drawing the same conclusions. I watched The Lake Erie Murders this past week which covered the Amy Mihaljevic abduction and murder. Her family did the same thing. They even had signs that read "Amy come home" as seen in the old video clips.

Wisconsin State LE's abbreviation for the geographical area of the state that includes Barron County

I have been looking since I posted that question. I find that Barron is considered Northwest (area #2) and Northwoods (area #3), which NWAR stands for does not include Barron and in fact includes the counties that would neighbor the Michigan county in the call log. That being said, I suppose they could join them together at times. It does not include Polk from what I see for instance and that is a neighboring county of Barron which in fact starts in Turtle Lake. Or St. Croix which is right below Polk. Both adjoin Minnesota. Interesting. I am still looking...

I didn't see the original log but I do believe some of you saw it! I think it would be almost insulting to deny that you did, especially as so more than one of you recall it!

Thank you. There are plenty of us. And although I thank the people that posted call logs they all link to websites like the video does. If they were changed, it would link to the changed document.

As we continue to cramp our brains trying to figure out where Jayme is, I think this incredible Amber Alert report from 2017 might be very helpful in looking at the statistics and probabilities. The 2018 report isn't out yet.
"...
In 63 cases, the missing and recovery locations were in the same city; in 65 cases the distance betweenmissing and recovery locations were outside the city but within 100 miles of each other; in 25 cases thedistance between missing and recovery locations ranged from 101 to 500 miles; in five cases the distancebetween missing and recovery locations ranged from 501 to 1,000 miles; and in two cases the distancewas more than 1,000 miles. For five cases the distance could not be calculated, and the remaining 30 caseswere either hoaxes, unfounded or active cases...."

Great stuff!
Source link: AMBER Alert - Statistics

Attachments

• 2017 Amber Alert Report.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
I made the poor decision to join one of the Facebook groups for this case. I fully understand now why members here aren’t allowed to sleuth victims’ families/friends, or anyone not named by law enforcement. Facebook can be a very dark and hateful place. People don’t care about the damage that they are doing while cooking up crazy theories.

I’ll stick to WS. You all are far more professional.

I'm sure they interviewed people at that party over and over. I doubt if Denise said anything that upset someone so much, they got into a rage like this. I'm thinking it was someone at that plant. I have no idea if they investigated the people there.
Not Denise but something maybe Jayme confided to someone at the party.

I wonder if the motive was simple sheer intimidation. I have been looking over arrest warrants, Wisconsin court access, jail roster etc. from the links that Whiskers 16 has put together and I see a considerable number of young (and old men) listed as having SA type offenses listed along with drug and burglary. I wonder if any of Jayme's young friends were or are targets and if their mothers talked it over with Denise about what to do about it. It has been reported that she was a good friend and listener. I wonder if this conversation/discussion openly occurred at the party and somehow got back to the perp/perps and they headed out to the house. James/Denise would probably have at least known about them and who they were and would not necessarily have been suspicious about their showing up. If this was the scenario, it is working, no one is talking.

Sorry, can't keep up with this thread.... just wondering what came of last night's news announcement that was supposed to come on the 10pm news?? Also did anything come of the report of a missing person being treated for SA in hosp? TY!

There does seem to have been somebody, but I can't find anything pubic to verify that. Very unlikely to be related.

The only way to find where she is, is to find the person who did this and I think they need to look at the people at that plant.
The Jennie-O plant has been part of the investigation since day one. I recall a reporter (possibly Paul Blume?) described LE as "crawling all over the place there" or something close to that, anyway.
MOO

I am feeling like LE knows a whole lot more than we think. that the family seeming held back and not doing many interviews is extreme fear. that things are now being editied to protect people, the family and others that have had their names and or addresses published.

Agreed, it also appears one side of the family wants to scream who the f&3; thought letting the fox in the henhouse was a good idea.?

Three hens are dead... let’s all be nice to fox put on blinders and hope......gimme gun and I’ll take care of the fox...

That’s how early interviews appeared... above was metaphorical I don’t think they own chickens.

Another strange little point. IF the Shooter knocked on the door and kicked it open after James answers the door (to knock him off balance) then killing James, WHY did Denise run to the bathroom to hide while calling 911 instead of running out the back door or running to Jaymes bedroom to try to protect her?

Another strange little point. IF the Shooter knocked on the door and kicked it open after James answers the door (to knock him off balance) then killing James, WHY did Denise run to the bathroom to hide while calling 911 instead of running out the back door or running to Jaymes bedroom to try to protect her?
do we know anything as fact about where she ran or if she ran at all?

At the very beginning it said that it looked like Denise ran into the bathroom for protection and I’m guessing that she is the one that called 911 because the phone call came from her phone.

do you have a link? who or what is it? I think there were guesses about that but not fact, if there is fact I would like to know where to find it.

Agreed, it also appears one side of the family wants to scream who the f&3; thought letting the fox in the henhouse was a good idea.?

Three hens are dead... let’s all be nice to fox put on blinders and hope......gimme gun and I’ll take care of the fox...

That’s how early interviews appeared... above was metaphorical I don’t think they own chickens.
No chickens. Turkeys. We've been over this. It wasn't a fox in the henhouse. It was a raccoon in the turkey store.

Be that as it may, I agree with your sentiment here...

I’m fairly certain that things got conflated at this point. If you go back to thread 26, page 30-31 there is more discussion about it. Heck, on those pages there are a few posters now insisting that it exists telling other posters that it doesn’t. That’s how things go on here when we get to dozens of threads.

I’ll say it again, the whole theme of every interview with the family has been that they have no idea what happened. It doesn’t make sense that those same interviews would include something where a family member says that they do have a pretty good idea.

Only one family member - Denise’s brother Steve- said, “I have an idea.”

I clearly remember his words but even more important, IMO, was his body language. I can still see his expression and demeanor.

I understand that it has been edited, most likely for his safety.

I’m sorry for those who didn’t see the original video. I’m even more sorry for those who are doubting that it existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member