AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
perp could have made the call for all we know, I doubt it, but cant rule it out. so much is strange in this case.

yep. maybe the perp said to the now missing girl, "look i will even call 911 to get help for your parents".... i don't believe it but who knows. as you say, so much is so strange.

I did a search for that first interview because I too, swear, I remember the uncle muttering something under his breath. No luck, yet, but I came across this article/quote

“Fitzgerald would not say whether the killer shot through the door but local news footage shows investigators carrying it away from the scene -- covered with what looks like bullet holes.”

Wisconsin police baffled by Jayme Closs disappearance one month after parents' murder

This is the first I’ve noticed a mainstream news article commenting on the bullet holes in the door.
Could you tell which side of the door the bullet holes entered? I would assume those holes would be smooth and the backside or exit would be more splintered. Could you tell as they carried it out which was the outside of the door?

I would take that to mean there's a hall leading to the bathroom, and there's a door at one end of the hall, and the phone was found in/near that doorway.
It could mean that (as odd as it would seem for an open concept small house like that). I'm just taking into account other Fitzgerald-speak we've heard, and interpret it to mean, "yeah, we found the phone over there somewhere, but... next question?"

Last edited:
I was thinking more along the lines of to taunt le, but who knows. was just a brief thought.

You know that is a thought. I have read previously that former LE or military or someone that did not make it in LE, was fired, etc. sometimes want to show the cops they are smarter than they are. Four minutes and I am gone without a trace?? Food for thought.

You know that is a thought. I have read previously that former LE or military or someone that did not make it in LE, was fired, etc. sometimes want to show the cops they are smarter than they are. Four minutes and I am gone without a trace?? Food for thought.

Taking off on this thought, I have always figured anyone that knew the area had to know two LE agencies were very close by. Yet you go in possibly shooting a loud gun AND kicking a door in...?

It could mean that (as odd as it would seem for an open concept small house like that). I'm just taking into account other Fitzgerald-speak we've heard, and interpret it to mean, "yeah, we found the phone over there somewhere, but... next question?"

Heh, yeah, that is certainly a likely explanation :D

For that matter, we don't actually know who placed that 911 call in the first place, do we? I wonder what prints they pulled off that phone. We assume Denise, but isn't it possible Jayme made the call?

I'm assuming Jayme made the call, only because of the quick timing after the call was made, but of course, we have no idea. Also, there wasn't mention that a gunshot was heard on the phone by the 911 operator.

Last edited:
I'm assuming Jayme made the call, only because of the quick timing after the call was made, but of course, we have no idea. Also, there wasn't mention that a gunshot was heard on the phone by the 911 operator.
The most that's ever been um... 'officially' said about what's on the 911 recording is muffled commotion and/or yelling (I'm paraphrasing). Anything other than that is rumor.

I do not think this is a first crime for the perp. Has anyone ever read about a perp who does such an intense first crime?

I read online and am too lazy to look it up that sex assaulters have burglary in their backgrounds.

Of course people can say that there is no reason to say that there would be sex assault, but unless someone wanted Jayme for what??????? , I postulate it was for sexual asault.

And even if the perp thought it was love, it is still assault.

Unfortunately by looking at the Barron jail roster, we see that there are plenty of sex offenders as well as burglars. And that is just Barron.

I thought it was the lack of evidence that said perp was in and out fast.

Thanks for the reminder. I tried to go back and edit and it won’t let me.

And I would never say that to anyone but I never mentioned a single sibling's name and I had one deleted. So my remark was meant to be helpful I hope you know and nothing more. I certainly was not getting down on you.

It got fast after the call was made, IMO. How long the perp(s) were there prior to the call, we don't know.

Is there any evidence these "perps" actually exist? Could James have kicked the door in? Why did the sheriff say he was 100% certain Jayme was alive? Why was the search conducted so close to the home when LE was only minutes away? Why were the press conference pleas from relatives directed at Jayme? I am at a loss with this case...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member