AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How reliable is the radaronline website? I've always been curious why law enforcement refused to let the Closs' family hear the 911 call, but this website mentions that via the call you can hear Jayme screaming for help -- which could be a shock for the family.

However, IMO, this also means the call is a little more clear than is being claimed.

How reliable is the radaronline website? I've always been curious why law enforcement refused to let the Closs' family hear the 911 call, but this website mentions that via the call you can hear Jayme screaming for help -- which could be a shock for the family.

However, IMO, this also means the call is a little more clear than is being claimed.
Radar makes DailyMail look like Reuters...

Before anyone even decides that is what I meant, it is not in any way what I meant. I am talking about the news orgs, not LE messing with it. And there was an unredacted one released and I always wondered if it was meant to be and after that, some news sites did redact certain things off of that one. Then there was a redacted one released. And some news orgs simply retyped entries themselves in their reporting or so it looked.

It's a pdf file of scanned images. No one is going to easily change those. There is no typing here.

(A fan, ilovechili, but I don't think this dog will hunt...)

i brought up this possibility early on. i was wondering if it was supposed to be 7 minutes AHEAD and not behind. 12:45 would make more sense of course. i don't think there was further discussion of it because people were telling me no, it would've been 12:31 and no one else was questioning it so i accepted that i missed the source for it somewhere and just moved on.

How early? :) I discussed this a couple of times many threads ago -- I believe I also referenced this earlier in this very thread.

As I've said, I'm not sold on the timeline and believe the "7 minutes off" could be +7 instead of -7. It's been discussed.

i brought up this possibility early on. i was wondering if it was supposed to be 7 minutes AHEAD and not behind. 12:45 would make more sense of course. i don't think there was further discussion of it because people were telling me no, it would've been 12:31 and no one else was questioning it so i accepted that i missed the source for it somewhere and just moved on.
Ok well... 2 of us agree.. :)

How early? :) I discussed this a couple of times many threads ago -- I believe I also referenced this earlier in this very thread.

As I've said, I'm not sold on the timeline and believe the "7 minutes off" could be +7 instead of -7. It's been discussed.

Most people set their bedroom clocks ahead not behind. If set ahead as most do, (to be early rather than late) then it would be -7. We may never know but it is pretty hard to believe the neighbors don't know if they have checked the clock even once since, whether it is ahead or behind :) It makes far more sense to me that it was set ahead. Which leaves the same old issues with these gunshots and when they were heard, if they were heard and how it fits in.

i think pretty much right when it came out...and totally possible i missed subsequent discussions and theories about it. hard to keep up with all the threads! and i've also signed off for a few days here and there since it can get frustrating and just continuously heartbreaking with nothing new coming out.

i think pretty much right when it came out...and totally possible i missed subsequent discussions and theories about it. hard to keep up with all the threads! and i've also signed off for a few days here and there since it can get frustrating and just continuously heartbreaking with nothing new coming out.

Same here and understood. Impossible to follow all these threads!

Most people set their bedroom clocks ahead not behind. If set ahead as most do, (to be early rather than late) then it would be -7. We may never know but it is pretty hard to believe the neighbors don't know if they have checked the clock even once since, whether it is ahead or behind :) It makes far more sense to me that it was set ahead. Which leaves the same old issues with these gunshots and when they were heard, if they were heard and how it fits in.
I gave up trying to make sense of this timeline. What still bothers me is that this is the only thing (that we know of) that resembles any form of having witnesses, yet it seems to have just been discarded. If it’s because they just gave up trying to figure it out, I’m not sure how excited we should be about the rest of the investigation. *shrug*

I gave up trying to make sense of this timeline. What still bothers me is that this is the only thing (that we know of) that resembles any form of having witnesses, yet it seems to have just been discarded. If it’s because they just gave up trying to figure it out, I’m not sure how excited we should be about the rest of the investigation. *shrug*

Pretty much sums it up. There really isn't anything. One neighbor's account (which seems not to fit). We had the cars for awhile, they seem discarded as well. Frustrating and heartbreaking as a few others just said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova