AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then she would be dead from starvation and if not that, she would have died from hypothermia a couple of months ago,
To add to this, I can’t see someone going to that much trouble and risk (in this theory), just to kill her. It’s all about her. If he wanted a toy for a week or so, there are much easier targets. He wants a toy for the long term.

why do we think he/she/they care if she has heat or food or anything else that doesn't fit into their personal wants/needs? they killed her parents and took her away from her life I doubt anything she wants or needs is even considered.

sad but true. i think it depends on whether the theory is they stay there and live there too or leave her there.

Cops said when panty thief was caught big flag was no car....

My thought on why u need car is either car heard on 911 tape or two or more perps heard on 911 tape.... both of those... means you need a car... I guess..

One other thing that confuses me is if panty thief leaves bike at laundromat to not be seen or get hit by cars ... wouldn’t the inverse be true ... you could give jayme shoes and hoodie and walk right back to town... 2 miles is nothing if your fit...
I dunno.. just think this could be local revenge or robbery we overthought... perp walks jayme to basement 1.2 miles away and she dies there or is still there...??

Does anyone know if jayme would walk to town to get snacks..etc....at 13 ... I’d walk 2 miles for nerds/runts without telling anyone ... just curious if there’s backwoods path to a mini mart or something jayme would walk..

Very
To add to this, I can’t see someone going to that much trouble and risk (in this theory), just to kill her. It’s all about her. If he wanted a toy for a week or so, there are much easier targets. He wants a toy for the long term.

Very good point. IF she was the target. If she was, that point gives a lot of hope. He went to a lot of extremes to take her.

That has been the exact type of information I was wondering about last night, where the phone call between Denise and her sister stated everyone was home. Thanks, electroangel.

What this type of understanding helps rule out is a theory I had where James walked in on a crime against his family and kicked in the door himself, and was shot. Trust me, someone will come on here again, and ask the same question. That’s why Whiskers16 timeline at the start of each new thread is such an important resource, and how nice she is to add to it for clarification as time goes by.

I know many are frustrated by the rehashing the same topics, and some sleuthers here even leave, tired of it. It might be helpful for some of the leaders who have been here a while, to steer those who have missed a piece of evidence, or who are newbies, the correct direction. This thread has been so busy the last few days. That is a good thing.

I mean it doesn't rule it out. He very well could have been home at 10pm and then went down to the local tavern for a bit and returned after midnight. It isn't unheard of. I think we really just know that he was home at 10pm.

that you guys. I needed a link because I needed to send a file. I don't think I can say more here. something found by accident.

You’re 100% right don’t discuss tips your sending for any case here it could potentially put victims and the case in jeopardy and give the perps the upper hand. Thank you for submitting it.

Cops said when panty thief was caught big flag was no car....

My thought on why u need car is either car heard on 911 tape or two or more perps heard on 911 tape.... both of those... means you need a car... I guess..

One other thing that confuses me is if panty thief leaves bike at laundromat to not be seen or get hit by cars ... wouldn’t the inverse be true ... you could give jayme shoes and hoodie and walk right back to town... 2 miles is nothing if your fit...
I dunno.. just think this could be local revenge or robbery we overthought... perp walks jayme to basement 1.2 miles away and she dies there or is still there...??

Does anyone know if jayme would walk to town to get snacks..etc....at 13 ... I’d walk 2 miles for nerds/runts without telling anyone ... just curious if there’s backwoods path to a mini mart or something jayme would walk..

I have always wondered about that kid. I don't think he is bright enough to pull this off without a trace. I have always thought he knows something though, that he was lured in as a "companion" to the perp. He probably gets bullied a lot so having a "friend" means a lot to him. And said "friend" could get him to go to the house for him to get clothes for Jayme. For as quick as he was ruled out I am guessing they took his alibi for fact without too much pressing, when he possibly could know a lot more but he is loyal and they didn't even try to break him. JMO

I’ve suspected from the start that the perp had a place ready to stash Jaime quickly. Something like a storm caller or even a hidey hole dug into the ground.

There was a case like that a few years ago. Underground pit with a roof that locked and was covered by leaves and such. Had a primitive bunk and perp would “visit” every day or two. I think the girl in that case finally escaped.

So a cabin with well water access only would be out right due to the ever freezing temps? Surely there are some people who are financially stable enough to maintain electricity throughout the winter. I’ve never been to Wisconsin but I know the temps during winter are frigid cold at best. Any locals know what cabin protocol would be for those who enjoy ice fishing etc during the winter months? I understand the winterizing and use of antifreeze to prevent burst pipes but because I’m unfamiliar with the territory I am seeking input regarding the likelihood that anyone who enjoys these types of outdoor winter activities would maintain electricity throughout winter despite the temps. If someone were close enough to monitor the weather and within distance of a cabin this would provide them the perfect excuse to “check on the place” while monitoring a captive Jayme!

We live in WI and have a cabin a couple hours from our home. We winterize our cabin every year by blowing all of the water out of the pipes with an air compressor and pouring antifreeze down all of the drains. There is electricity there, but it isn't on when we aren't there. (only heat is a woodstove). We do use our cabin in the winter, but we just don't turn the water on. We bring several containers of water with us. When we are done, we just put more antifreeze down the drains. But if we didn't use it, there would be no need to go check on the place all winter.

Wondering if the camera placement was SOP or based on the suggestion of someone?
We have friends who have a 3 season cabin although not in the North and they use a quardzilla device to ascertain whether the place had been breached and also to monitor continued electrical service and no busted pipes. This place also has exterior cameras with internet viewing/ monitoring. Might someone in the Real Estate field know if someone who owns or lists cabins in the vicinity would use similar devices? If someone has property listed in Wisconsin, would they continue electric and water service especially this time of year?
I know on the Siever’s thread we have questioned whether the bank maintained these services while awaiting sale/auction.
Any real estate pros who might weigh in?

Not a real estate pro, we we own a cabin in WI. We absolutely use cameras that send notifications to both our phones and emails when there is any movement at our cabin. We don't have anything to monitor the water as we drain the water heater and blow the water out of the pipes for the winter. We do not leave the electricity on when we are not there.

Not a real estate pro, we we own a cabin in WI. We absolutely use cameras that send notifications to both our phones and emails when there is any movement at our cabin. We don't have anything to monitor the water as we drain the water heater and blow the water out of the pipes for the winter. We do not leave the electricity on when we are not there.
I have to ask - how do your cameras/notifications work if the power is off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho