AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF
That's the point.
It wasn't from an interview with the DM. That particular information was taken out of context from an interview where he was explaining why there may or may not be DNA information. I haven't re-found that particular interview, but it was given as a hypothetical and was NOT in any way saying they had evidence to those specifics.

In the only other interview that had a comment like that it was 4 feet and 4 minutes. Just before this one.... A bit later, DM came out with this one...

You think that police investigating a crime scene such as this would not find an electronic device during their investigation? I disagree.

I am certain that if police were searching my house they wouldn't find all the old electronics. I have boxes of old crap. Never know when I might need that 300 baud modem again....

If you look at call logs I think more logical conclusion is officer arrives.. sees door open and James feet, then sees significant head wound.....reports possible suicide, then reports two shell casings, then I think he backs out and waits for additional officers for 2/3 minutes... or atleast rethinks wtf is going on.

The first 3 officers were there within 1 second of each other. The 4th officer was there 3 1/2 minutes later.

It could also be that knowing they were bringing in dogs, LE didn't look as closely as they might otherwise. I'm not sure we can conclude the tablet was deliberately hidden by its user.[/QUOTE

Just a thought, perhaps they had to get a warrant before searching the entire house. I know a cursory search would be done, but am just not certain on the in depth search. JMO

If the first officer arrives, goes to the porch or at least close enough to see the feet of James in the doorway, then door must have been opened by James because the 36 inch opening arc would have pushed his legs aside as the perp went in to shoot Denise. This would also be true if he shot James through the door, because as he pushed the door open he would push James to the side. I doubt that he would rearrange his legs after going in and the first officer clearly states he sees James' feet in the doorway. The door was removed from its hinges and removed. I remember seeing that picture and forgive me if I say I could never find it now.

unless these facts have changed, they put the call right to the house and exact address with technology. otherwise, how would they know someone was not down the road calling from a car, etc. or if someone's phone was an hour away, but you pull up their address based on name, how would you know they were not having dinner in eau claire...

This link explains it well.

I can continue this in a DM if you want. You're overthinking this :)

Myself, I'm doubtful of the 5 feet comment

If the 5 feet is tied to the 4 minutes, we KNOW it can't be exact. The 911 call was received at 00:53:26 and terminated 47 seconds later. They know something was going on at 00:53:26 and probably know whether the bad guy was there at that time. They may know the bad guy was still there 47 seconds later, so 00:54:13. The first officer arrived at 01:00:29, and reportedly no bad guy was there then. That leaves a period of 6 minutes and 16 seconds, from the end of the 911 call to the officer pulling in the driveway. They can not narrow it down to 4 minutes. The 5 feet and 4 minutes comments can not be taken literally.

I would have to really look but as far as the guy you are talking about at the fast food place, I believe it was determined the it was all made up. I believe the woman even confessed.

Respectfully, do you have a link for that? I admit to missing a few pages around New Years but I don't remember any discussion about that being made up. I would think that would be kind of a big deal in this case?

If the first officer arrives, goes to the porch or at least close enough to see the feet of James in the doorway, then door must have been opened by James because the 36 inch opening arc would have pushed his legs aside as the perp went in to shoot Denise. This would also be true if he shot James through the door, because as he pushed the door open he would push James to the side. I doubt that he would rearrange his legs after going in and the first officer clearly states he sees James' feet in the doorway. The door was removed from its hinges and removed. I remember seeing that picture and forgive me if I say I could never find it now.

You bring up interesting points ...and now head hurts ..but wasn’t door shot through ...

Maybe Denise shot through door and she’s first shot and James walks right into a gun next...

Guess that would explain phone being flung
Dunno..

Once again I will go against the norm. I don't mean any offence to anyone. I have to say as I have previously said thinking when something happened and knowing are two different things. My husband and I have our clock set forward by funnily enough 7-10 mins. However, I know our incident started happening at 11:07 why do I know that? I happened to be here on WS with internet time. I no more think the Smirkers lied than fly they heard something they gave a timeframe according to their timepiece (Alarm Clock) which was possibly set 10 mins ahead. I think it is very easy to say I heard xyz at such a time by my clock oh BTW My clock is 10 mins fast. I don't understand why people question the Neighbours. JMHO

Once again I will go against the norm. I don't mean any offence to anyone. I have to say as I have previously said thinking when something happened and knowing are two different things. My husband and I have our clock set forward by funnily enough 7-10 mins. However, I know our incident started happening at 11:07 why do I know that? I happened to be here on WS with internet time. I no more think the Smirkers lied than fly they heard something they gave a timeframe according to their timepiece (Alarm Clock) which was possibly set 10 mins ahead. I think it is very easy to say I heard xyz at such a time by my clock oh BTW My clock is 10 mins fast. I don't understand why people question the Neighbours. JMHO
They said the Closs family wouldn't come to the door when they came the house. Doesn't that make you wonder why? What if there was a good reason why?

They said the Closs family wouldn't come to the door when they came the house. Doesn't that make you wonder why? What if there was a good reason why?

Maybe smerkar were 15yrs older than closs...and we’re exhausted... they chop and package turkey all day..then look after daughter... smerkar are empty nesters looking for someone to talk too..

Closs bought a trampoline... if your hiding you don’t hide on a trampoline...

I think there’s good chance they had nothing to fear but evil they mistakenly tried to help.

I'll go further and say scrutiny and questioning what they reported is exactly why people don't come forward. I have three clocks in my home and none of them have the same exact time.

TBH no not at all, we don't know shifts, sleeping patterns or anything else, and the neighbors may also be in the dark with reference to this. Not all neighbours live inside of each other's pockets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery