AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if they had a POI they would name him imnediately. The community is in fear.

They have done in past cases where a teen was taken and family members dead. I can think of two right off the bat. They did not hesitate to name him, in case the girl was alive. In both cases, they were found safely and the men arrested. Imo, no way would they wait to charge in if they had a POI. And if they could not find him, they would release him name and photo.

They said the Closs family wouldn't come to the door when they came the house. Doesn't that make you wonder why? What if there was a good reason why?
I don’t answer my door unless I am expecting someone. And my friends and family normally just put in the garage code and let themselves in. We very rarely even use our front door. Seriously, I think the only time we open the front door is when Amazon delivers a package.

Lots of reasons that people don’t answer their front door.

I'll go further and say scrutiny and questioning what they reported is exactly why people don't come forward. I have three clocks in my home and none of them have the same exact time.

I don’t think it’s people not believing Smrekars .... they simply believe they were sincerely wrong on time ... or mrs Smrekar was... why would she be laser focused.. at that time it was just another night. She didn’t know...so glancing at clock she coulda got wrong ...

Mrs smerkar goes onto say door was shot up and the word help was heard on 911 tape based on what fbi told her. A lot of people now take that as fact... so it’s not smerkars issue it’s just the clock /time issue....

I don’t think it’s people not believing Smrekars .... they simply believe they were sincerely wrong on time ... or mrs Smrekar was... why would she be laser focused.. at that time it was just another night. She didn’t know...so glancing at clock she coulda got wrong ...

Mrs smerkar goes onto say door was shot up and the word help was heard on 911 tape based on what fbi told her. A lot of people now take that as fact... so it’s not smerkars issue it’s just the clock /time issue....
You're right, but I have read besmerching remarks about their age, their eyesight, why they were out late, and their motive. By coming forward they left themselves open, but I still believe this kind of treatment would stop lots of people from exposing themselves.

I don’t recall them saying the door was shot up, I think one of the relatives said that

Interesting statement from a cold case detective about Jaymes' case:

"Stranger abduction with two murders inside the home is uncommon", he said in an email to USA TODAY NETWORK-Wisconsin. "
"If the ultimate goal was kidnapping or sex trafficking, Mains said, it wouldn't be necessary to kill the parents."

"You may kill them because they know who you are or because the purpose is to kill them and not the kidnapping," he said. "It is an extra, extraordinary step and it is done for a specific purpose not related to the kidnapping."

Full article can be seen here:
Barron in limbo as one month passes since Jayme Closs disappearance, parents' murders

"You may kill them because they know who you are or because the purpose is to kill them and not the kidnapping," he said. "It is an extra, extraordinary step and it is done for a specific purpose not related to the kidnapping."

****Note that in both of the scenarios suggested by this detective, the victims would BE FAMILIAR WITH (or know) their attacker(s).

Lex8396 - thanks for that post!

Ties into my Short family murders connection to Closs case theory.

Also: have been thinking @ the ‘shouting’ heard in 911 call ....if James was shot at door, & Denise gives Jayne her phone to call 911, & told to hide in bathroom....

the shouting was directed toward Denise: perp had a lot to say to her....she is shot after 911 call (LE has not stated that shots heard on the call - does not mean they were not)

To all that have been following here for a while:

With the 3 month after the crime press conference coming up, I think it will be a recap of prior press releases and perhaps some clarification on facts. It seems some new facts may be presented as well, based on new eyes on the case.

What are some ambiguities you would like to see clarified in the press conference next week? Also, would it matter in finding the killer if these were clarified?

Interesting statement from a cold case detective about Jaymes' case:

"Stranger abduction with two murders inside the home is uncommon", he said in an email to USA TODAY NETWORK-Wisconsin. "
"If the ultimate goal was kidnapping or sex trafficking, Mains said, it wouldn't be necessary to kill the parents."

Full article can be seen here:
Barron in limbo as one month passes since Jayme Closs disappearance, parents' murders
I completely agree with this cold case detective and another one who gave the above scenario about the murders! I have never been of the opinion that Jayme was the main reason for the terrible house invasion, and ensuing tragic events. The opinions of these cold case detectives hold alot of weight IMO.

To all that have been following here for a while:

With the 3 month after the crime press conference coming up, I think it will be a recap of prior press releases and perhaps some clarification on facts. It seems some new facts may be presented as well, based on new eyes on the case.

What are some ambiguities you would like to see clarified in the press conference next week? Also, would it matter in finding the killer if these were clarified?

If the toxicology is clean. Just say so... if it’s not clean. Keep it under wraps

If closs has 20k in 401k and 3 grand in checking say it... if they were broke and owed IRS 40k. Keep it under wraps ..

If family acquaintance had 0 to do with this and u can rule them out say so..

Just think it would be great to clear some with clouds and give some concrete info on closs... family members wont say they did party hard from time to time ... but if toxicology clean and flush bank account.. that points away from couple directions and shouldn’t compromise investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem