AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not word for word but just said "need for other resources to perform the autopsy based on new information received." What in the WORLD could that mean???

eta: that's why the autopsies were not performed today and will be performed tomorrow because the "additional resources" are now there.

Sheriff (rough transcription): "There was a family gathering, family was there. It was not at their home. I don’t know the reason for the gathering. Family was there. I don’t know if all of the family was there."

He doesn’t know if all the family was there? I thought grandpa said not all family was present.

Agreed. Front storm door was taken to check for prints. But Jayme was last seen Sunday afternoon. Possibly the shooter(s) returned to the residence when bringing her home, Dad answered the door, argument ensued, out comes the handgun.
Glad that FBI is involved. They will be able to conduct forensics on Jayme's phone for all calls going out and coming in that night and any other time as well. JMO

This is so very baffling to me- robbery is out - criminal behavior drug use by parents- not on the table- Jayme seems to be a sweet quiet, smart 13 year so I am not leaning towards online perp- So why in the world in the middle of the night would someone go to a house in the middle of noplace to kill 2 parents and kidnap Jayme? How did the person even know Jayme... to me this is such a mystery- I have no gut feelings - Just prayers that Jayme is someplace safe!!!! Any documented Megan's law folks in the neighborhood?

If it was a perv, would it not be easier to meet up at a spot rather than doing murder?

All I can say Human ....people who are capable of doing things so daring and bold have to feed off of being very high risk takers. Maybe its genetics like race car drivers or tightrope walkers or other daredevils except the risk they take is to gravely harm other unsuspecting people.

What we think may be too risky seems to never be too risky for these type of human beings.

I dont know but maybe taking very risky moves in order to get their prey may be part of the thrill. IRDKT but we see it happening over and over again way too many times now.

Just look at some of the home invasions we have discussed right here of late. They are becoming bolder and bolder. They know people are inside when they enter their homes but so many no longer care. They will torture for hours on end before they murder everyone inside and many are done in broad daylight now.

I do believe our society is filled with more psychopaths than ever before. I read last year 1 in 5 young people between the age of 18 thru 25 have some time of personality disorder. I find that so alarming.

All I know it's so terrifying to read about all of the frightful cases resulting in the murders of innocent people either inside of their own home or taken elsewhere and murdered.

BTW it's nice to see you posting on this heartbreaking case.

Praying for a miracle but I am afraid this one...again isn't going to end well. It's already resulted in two dead victims and the loss must be overwhelming along with Jayme being missing.

I never get desensitized after all of these decades and still very much feel the pain of so many grieving and worried families. It never seems to end or even slowdown.

Take care.

Ocean

Last edited:
Not word for word but just said "need for other resources to perform the autopsy based on new information received." What in the WORLD could that mean???

eta: that's why the autopsies were not performed today and will be performed tomorrow because the "additional resources" are now there.
Likely referring to a forensic pathologist, since it is a homicide. I'm sure they are not used to this type of crime and were waiting on an additional expert. Jmo

I'm guessing the town being so small all they have is maybe a funeral home and undertaker. Probably no Coroner. Probably bringing somebody with more experience in to do the autopsy on somebody murdered. MOO

I think both he and his wife died at the same time, About 1am-ish, right after the call was made to 911.
I think he was just working during the get together earlier in the day.
That's what I was hoping would be clarified today, but I realize they need further help with the autopsies.
Thanks for the reply.
Chi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members