AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I would like to read the transcript of the press conference - MSM is posting so many quotes that I did not hear - in the article I posted upthread they said the Sheriff said it was a gunshot crime scene. I did not hear that but again mine cut in and out. Also, they didn't find the Mom right away - they found her when they searched the house - it looks like a one story ranch and may have a basement?
Yes, he did say it was a "gunshot crime scene," and that is the local news. They reveal more than they did at the press conference.

Agreed. Front storm door was taken to check for prints. But Jayme was last seen Sunday afternoon. Possibly the shooter(s) returned to the residence when bringing her home, Dad answered the door, argument ensued, out comes the handgun.
James Closs was found dead in the doorway. His wife was found after a search of the house. That tells me that James opened the door to someone and was shot immediately. The perp then went on a search for Mrs. Closs, found and killed her (maybe in the bedroom?), kidnapped Jayme and split.

JMO

That might explain the time between the shots heard and the phone call. If Jamie made the call, she would have probably been awakened by the shots, and it may have taken some time for her to become fully aware of what was going on, and to make the call. She must have been terrified. Jmo

Have they said she was there or arrived home during the incident.
I haven't heard/seen from LE or in MSM WRT that question. Maybe someone else knows.

12:00 -- 1:00 am seems a bit late for a young girl to come home on a Sunday night, IMO. I'm assuming she had school the next day as well.
------
And the clock is ticking for little Jaymie.

Yes, I am having problems too, and received a
I have a feeling the websleuths website server needs to be restarted. It's hanging and running slow on my end. Other sites are fine.
notice to inform the administrator at Websleuths with the details but I dont know how to do it. It gave me a website but I forgot what it was...

BARRON, Wis. (WEAU) -- Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald is slated to hold another press conference at 4 p.m. on the case of the missing 13-year-old girl.

JAYME+CLOSS+.jpg

To watch it when it airs live, click here.

Fitzgerald said in an 11 a.m. press conference that he hopes to be able to release autopsy findings for missing 13-year-old Jayme Closs' parents, who were found dead in their home near Barron.

Local, state and national law enforcement agencies are still looking for Jayme; she is considered to be in danger, and Fitzgerald says she is not a suspect at this time.
UPDATE: Barron Co. Sheriff to hold another press conference at 4 p.m. on missing girl

That might explain the time between the shots heard and the phone call. If Jamie made the call, she would have probably been awakened by the shots, and it may have taken some time for her to become fully aware of what was going on, and to make the call. She must have been terrified. Jmo

My thoughts also.

LE also said they didn’t think there was a danger to the public after Libby and Abby, and clearly they still have no way of knowing that.

It seems like she was targeted, and to be willing to murder her parents they must have wanted her badly. Poor girl. I can’t imagine the terror.

I agree with everything in your post - and the article I just posted about quoted the Sheriff as saying they are working closely with the school district. Wonder why he mentioned district and not just working closely with her friends/teachers? I can't help but think of the teacher who took the middle school girl across country.
And I can't help but wonder if there is an older teen who attends a different school who may have had a romantic interest in Jayme. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo