AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sheriff described the scene as a "home invasion" which means there is a point of entry . I find it interesting that there was no mention of "robbery." However, it may be too early to evaluate property. As a clinician, I suspect the 911 call was Jayme. IF the house was broken into , the parents would respond. Children don't run to danger. They hide. Like in fires. I suspect Jayme hid and made the call. This sounds like a random crime, IMO. The perp didnt know there was a child in the house. If Jayme wanted to meet an online friend , she could have simply stepped out the door. Just my opinion.
I keep going back to her possibly setting up a meeting with someone that was inadvertently interrupted by her parents hearing them. An argument ensued and she either left willingly or was too scared of the consequences for her to stay.

I think I would like to read the transcript of the press conference - MSM is posting so many quotes that I did not hear - in the article I posted upthread they said the Sheriff said it was a gunshot crime scene. I did not hear that but again mine cut in and out. Also, they didn't find the Mom right away - they found her when they searched the house - it looks like a one story ranch and may have a basement?

She reported hearing gunshots "around" 12:30" and the call was made "around 1:00 am" so it could have been up to 30 minutes after the shots. Jmo
So if the call was at 1 am, it should not of taking the police very long to get there. So suspect was out of there in 2 minutes without passing the police cruiser

I think I would like to read the transcript of the press conference - MSM is posting so many quotes that I did not hear - in the article I posted upthread they said the Sheriff said it was a gunshot crime scene. I did not hear that but again mine cut in and out. Also, they didn't find the Mom right away - they found her when they searched the house - it looks like a one story ranch and may have a basement?
Sounds like she was hiding. Poor dear.

I keep going back to her possibly setting up a meeting with someone that was inadvertently interrupted by her parents hearing them. An argument ensued and she either left willingly or was too scared of the consequences for her to stay.
LE said it was a "home invasion." Somone broke into the house.

It sounds like a home invasion gone wrong. But then there is Jayme.The intent was to rob the house, not kill people.. IMO, there are alot of reasons why they did not kill her. Mainly, she is a child. But they will have to do something with her. That is my fear.

only simple explanation to me is that this wasn't a random act.

I agree. Jayme was the target.

I respectfully disagree. I think the perp went there for Jayme.

Yes agreed. If not there would have been three murders if they went there for something else.

Also I think it was one of the parents that had been shot that made the 911 call. Kind of a 'last breath' reach out for help.

Surveillance camera's should give some information. I'm sure they are pulling them from everywhere.

When we followed Mollie Tibbetts case I guessed video camera's would play a roll and sure enough they did. Many said 'No way out there in the country'. One persons camera caught her killer.

Fingers crossed on this one.

James Closs was found dead in the doorway. His wife was found after a search of the house. That tells me that James opened the door to someone and was shot immediately. The perp then went on a search for Mrs. Closs, found and killed her (maybe in the bedroom?), kidnapped Jayme and split.

JMO

I’m not so sure about this. It was in the middle of a Sunday night in a very remote Wisconsin town with a police department of seven (yes seven, at least from what it says online). They might not have even had anyone active then. And, if perp was local, perp might have known that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod