AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked and gave up. What was the date?
We saw yesterday that they had house painting done. JC was featured in a photo on the company's FB page. Who took that picture? One of the workers who was charmed enough by her to take it and post it? Ever since the Smart case, I worry about home maintenance workers around the kids. It would fit with the killer being familiar with the house and the area but also being generally unknown to the family.

Also, I think JC is holding a small dog in the picture. Where was the dog while all of this was going on? JMO.

WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #3

I wouldn't even go that route. That is a family owned business with 3 teenage/20 something daughters who help paint. If it was one of the traveling companies that come around after hail storms then I would question it. But not these people.

Also, the fact that no vehicle was heard tearing out of their residence means to me that Jayme is on foot. There were no tire track casings done. Not a single person has come forward stating ' I heard a vehicle leave the residence at high speed.' It is possible that someone in the immediate vicinity has an underground bunker of sorts. And it is this conclusion that leads me to scream for door to door searches. I'd be looking for someone unemployed, reclusive, and nervous.

1243 13 1/2 Avenue, Barron, WI 54812 | MLS: 1521263 | Edina Realty
I think this house is nearby - it has a basement. Thanks for posting the address - not a lot of information on the regular house websites, zillow, realtor, trulia...
that house looks quite a bit larger. I honestly just wanted to see the floor plan to see which way rooms and doors were facing and what rooms were where. Their house looks to be a bit smaller like perhaps a 2 bd?

Meth addicts feel such power while using, falsely thinking they are smarter than others. It can lead to increased concentration at times unless seeking drugs to alleviate withdrawal. Then they become frantic, paranoid and all over the place with their thoughts. I agree with you re: clues. LE most likely have clues they’ve chosen not to disclose as to avoid jeapordization of Jamey’s welfare.
There was a girl who wrote a book who was held for years in a block building in a backyard. She talked about sexual meth binges that lasted for days. This idea had not occurred to me for Jayme until now.
Edited to remove unnecessary info.

Last edited:
that house looks quite a bit larger. I honestly just wanted to see the floor plan to see which way rooms and doors were facing and what rooms were where. Their house looks to be a bit smaller like perhaps a 2 bd?
Yes it must be larger based on the property taxes - this house is Tax Amount: $2,467 and their home is around $1800 IIRC (from the link originally posted with their home address). I just wondered since they are both on an acre or so, did their home have a basement since this one did.

The father was found dead in the doorway. I think he opened the door and was shot.
He also may have been attempting to flee. It is also possible that one of the victims dialed 911 themselves as they lay dying.
Extremely likely, I'd say. It would help to know if an unknown male voice was heard shouting on the recording.
I know the area is vast, but a grid search and door to door must take place, a perp would have already had time to dispose of her by now. Unacceptable to me.

Asking the obvious, but must. Have all coaches, teachers, counselors, instructors, after-school activity or hobby leaders been cleared? I'm assuming this is the first place they looked...
In the very beginning the Sheriff said he was working closely with the school district - not the school, or teachers - I found it odd he would name the District. the story is in the media links.

I
I have not seen any statement from LE about the time of death nor have I seen a statement saying they know Jayme was there when the call was made. The only statements I have seen say LE believe Jayme was there when her parents were shot from evidence at the scene and in part from the 911 call. Evidence at the scene could be her footprint in blood . A parent near death could of been able to reach a phone and call 911. the noise in the background could be that same parent collapsing and with their last breaths be able to say " he/she/they took Jayme " We also do not know if both parents were dead when LE arrived or if one was still clinging to life.
It would be safe to say that had there been an incident, it would have been reported. No reports anywhere saying there was a hospital admittance from LE, news reports, family. So it's safe to say they were both dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helangel