AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
barron.jpg

Back side of house

Wow- hope this is just a word choice because I yell at someone or something every day -if a perp unknown to me had a gun and had just shot one or both of my parents I would be screaming at the top of my lungs- to me yelling is something you do with familiar people - maybe I am going overboard here- might be one persons definition of yelling equals someone elses definition of screaming.
It might have been the perp's voice in the background. The perp might yell instead of scream.

But, at this point, we don't know. We need more info.

jmo

I saw a few people mentioning similarities between this and the 2005 case of Shasta and Dylan Groene. I agree, plus also the 1999 case of Ashley Freeman and Lauria Bible. The Groene children were taken to neighboring state Montana, and although I don't believe it's been confirmed, a number of witnesses have said that the perps in Ashley and Lauria's case may have taken them to another part of OK. I'm thinking there's a good possibility that Jayme is NOT still in the vicinity of Barron. I'm in Minnesota, so I am definitely on alert. She of course could be anywhere, but southern WI, southeastern MN, northeastern IA, northern IL are particular areas to pay attention to IMO. It's great that her case is nationwide but my fellow Midwesterners need to be on particularly high alert and pay close attention!
Lots of us are on the lookout here in northern IL - hoping for her safe return

The thing is he must have some facts to support his expectation. What this tells me is that he believes that Jayme is with someone that cares about her, not some random psychopath or sexual predator.
It doesn't tell me that. I have no indication Jayme is with someone who cares about her.
Jayme is with someone who cares about themselves. This could very well mean a sexual predator. Hopefully she is still alive.

Last edited:
My guess is that the bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, and living room are on the main floor.

Underneath (the basement) is the garage, possibly a small bathroom, laundry area and another room (rec room, workroom, bedroom, etc.).

I don't think it's a split-level with bedrooms upstairs and living area down.

The family likely went in the house quite often through the garage after parking the car there. My guess is they entered the basement and then took the stairs which would bring them to the kitchen/living room.

But, I'm just guessing.

jmo

Looking at a different angle I think you're probably right. I'm used to seeing houses that shape/style with those kinds of small lower windows and built-in garage as split levels around here, but it probably is a walk-in basement.

Either way, I think it's possible that that lower floor may not get cell phone reception.

Press Release

October 18, 2018

Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald would like to thank the community for their continued support and all of the tips we have received in the case of missing & endangered 13 year old Jayme Closs of Barron, Wisconsin.

At this time, we are requesting the public’s assistance in conducting a routine search for articles of evidentiary value that may be related to the incident.

One hundred volunteers are needed and should report to the intersection of State Highway 8 and 16th Street at 2:00 p.m. in the City of Barron. Barron County officials will be there to greet you.

Volunteers need to present a valid form of photo identification and be able to walk on uneven terrain. Proper footwear (hard soled shoes) and clothing are required. Volunteers are asked to provide their own water.

Once we have 100 able-bodied volunteers, we will need to turn additional people away. Please continue to monitor our social media accounts, should we need additional volunteers in the future we will make those requests via social media.

Please do not call in we only need 100 people

Barron County Sheriff's Department

MOO— this was some sort of robbery gone wrong with drugs involved. I think the perp emptied his gun on mom and dad, didn’t know Jayme was there, found her on the phone, realized cops were called, and took her with because he felt he didn’t have time to kill her on site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho