AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t figure out whether the door is brown, green, there or not. All I know for sure is they removed the storm door. I wish there was a good photo of the front door closed.

The actual entrance door looks like a soft medium teal blue to me. At the bottom they have placed some plywood at the bottom part of the front door.

It does look to me like they carried the glass storm door with them.

Just what I saw though.

I'm not getting a drug-fueled home invasion vibe, mainly because we've seen the animalistic behavior people on meth and other drugs are capable of on other threads here and we haven't heard anything more than two shots were heard and both parents were shot. It feels premeditated and somewhat "organized" for lack of a better word, as opposed to a druggie looking for money or kicks. JMO.

From the neighbor's statement to Banfield we've learned that they came home around 11:30. What we don't know is if the killer was already in the Closs' home by then. So IMO it's possible that Jayme's parents were tied up or otherwise disabled already. The shots heard may have been the final "kill shots" - sorry to be so graphic. IOW there may be a gap in the timeline.

NEIGHBOR: We had come home about 11:30. We went to bed about quarter after 12:00. We were not sleeping and we heard the first shot and just a couple seconds is the second shot.
CNN.com - Transcripts
Like others here I believe LE knows way more than we think. I hope that means Jayme will be located soon. MOO.

I can’t figure out whether the door is brown, green, there or not. All I know for sure is they removed the storm door. I wish there was a good photo of the front door closed.
There is another video on an earlier thread that shows the wood door is a medium dark honey brown stained door....and it also shows a damaged door hinge/jamb area.

When information is scarce, I find the best course is to look at what history tells us.

History tells us that sex trafficking is very far down the list here.

Thank you. The vast majority of sex trafficking victims are young runaways and prostitutes, often from marginalized communities and populations, who are not missed and often not reported missing at all. The public would know this if the media actually covered these types of cases but they don't for reasons we cannot discuss here.

Sex trafficking is a for-profit business. People sell sex with young women and children. The goal is to make money, as in forced prostitution. Someone who is in this criminal enterprise is not going to kidnap a well-off white girl whose face will be on every milk carton as soon as she's taken and no John will want to have anything to do with her.

Words matter. Let's not turn this very sad and horrific phenomenon affecting at-risk youth into a meme or hysteria like the satanic cult panic of the 90s. As people who are presumably interested in crime and care about victims we should be the most careful about our language and how we describe things.

The actual entrance door looks like a soft medium teal blue to me. At the bottom they have placed some plywood at the bottom part of the front door.

It does look to me like they carried the glass storm door with them.

Just what I saw though.

Oh great...just when I was prepared to concede that the door was brown. :rolleyes: Think you could track down a a pic of the door with the plywood for us ?

I looked at the front door on google street view, but all I can really see is the storm door. I do think that others make a good point about whatever that blue thing covering the door is in the video, though. It does appear to be a mat or something like that.

When the FNN reporter was at the home today reporting down from it...it was clear the entrance door to the home is a medium blue overall but the bottom had a piece of brown plywood nailed at the bottom part of that door.

Jmo

When the FNN reporter was at the home today reporting down from it...it was clear the entrance door to the home is a medium blue overall but the bottom had a piece of brown plywood nailed at the bottom part of that door.

Jmo
I thought we went over this earlier. There is a picture of Jayme in front of the door. The door is brown. The blue thing is not the door. It is some type of mat/drape. There is plywood at the bottom of it. Look at pictures of the blue thing. There is a gap at the top. It is not a door. Also, doors don't blow in the breeze.

5092486-6282083-It_was_there_that_responding_deputies_discovered_the_bodies_of_J-m-15_1539698729721.jpg

Note gap at top and "wrinkles" in "fabric."

yes, some type of damage there. I think the blue sheet/blanket over the door frame will partly be to keep the media from taking photos of what's going on inside

Agreed. I found this ( around the 1: 05 mark. ) So, the door is gone, and there appears to be damage to the frame, but we can't say for sure whether the door was shot in or kicked in... imo anyway.

Agreed. I found this ( around the 2:48 mark. ) So, the door is gone, and there appears to be damage to the frame, but we can't say for sure whether the door was shot in or kicked in... imo anyway.
2:48 is the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member