AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hesitant to ask questions that have already been asked and answered, but this urgent topic is moving so fast it is hard to keep up even when you are following for hours as I have tried to do.

Has there been mention of scent tracker dogs being used at all? Wouldn’t that technique tell us how Jayme was taken from the area?

What if:

What if Dad opened the door, maybe only slightly and then realizing something was off (sees a gun, sees someone he knows is a danger etc) and then tries to close the door quickly?

Just a thought that occurred to me yesterday while thoughts were swirling around the whole "door" issue. These are JMO and random thoughts. Other thoughts and opinions on this school of thought are welcomed.
I see this as entirely possible. So many people have those door chains or latches that could allow you to open the door just a bit, then close and lock it quickly.

I read the comments under the article for drug testing in high schools. SMH

I don’t think this act was high school kids. I would think their need would be money.

I do think people know who the meth users are and their names are being given to LE. Jayme’s kidnapping is the line that has been crossed and everyone will be revealed.

It is such an odd house to be chosen randomly, Two cars in the driveway. The arrest right down the road may have something to do with this.

I imagine that person has unsavory people that she knows. And they may have asked about who lives in the neighborhood.

People know who has guns in the home. Since he was a hunter, maybe they thought there were guns to be stolen.

Haven't read through many pages here, but has anything along the lines of road rage come up? Not sure if they've stated when anyone got home that night.

We also don't know if either person was having an affair. The kicking in of the door I could see from that aspect.

Road rage seems unlikely since Jayme was taken BUT I will say road rage makes people on edge already kinda jump off and go crazy. When I was in my late teens I was stuck in bumper to bumper traffic with a young lady honking relentlessly in her car behind me. I had nowhere to go. My friend turned around and flipped her off. No words were exchanged or anything. This person followed me all the way home, circled my car a few times with hers, then hit the gas and drove directly into the passenger side of my car going fast. Thank god my first car was a 1991 Buick Lesabre (though this event occurred in the early 2000s) and built like a boat because all that happened was a perfect circle plopping out of the passenger door and my friend was not injured at all. I also saw somebody get out of their car and bash all the windows of the car in front of them during a road rage incident. I live in a big city and people are also shot on the highway during road rage incidents. The anger is real out there.

Again I don't think that happened here personally, but it isn't silly to consider it.

'A lot of yelling' was heard in grim 911 call made the morning 13-year-old Jayme Closs vanished | Daily Mail Online
From this article:

• “Jayme's father answered the door while wounded for the officers before dying “ ...
...teenage daughter Jayme Closs is believed to have been at home at the time of the call but was gone by the time officers arrived, which was less than 10 minutes later, the 911 call log showed, as reported by Fox News on Friday.

Her wounded father answered the door for police before dying from the gunshots, Fox News reported based on its interpretation of the log.” (All BBM)

Just a heads up, as a Brit, where the Daily Mail was unfortunately born, I can tell you now that they are the worst paper here imo, the worst! They are known for outright making stuff up and sensationalising, it's a well known fact in the UK. I trust them about as far as I can throw a double decker bus.

<modsnip - quoted post has been removed>
I may be remembering this wrong, but from a previous case I thought WS no longer has a Verified Local thing which is applicable here. Verified Insider would be for family members and such.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh this just gave me the chills. When I looked up James Closs, a Georgia phone number came up as associated to him. Albany, GA. Mobile number. He hasn’t lived there from what I can see, so I chalked it up to a metadata mistake in the program, but...
I’m not up to speed on the case. Who is James? Also, was the man killed her biological father or the mothers husband?

I wish we had a verified local. It would give a look at this area which is so vast and undeveloped.

It has been very cold so digging in the ground would be nearly impossible . And because of forests, that makes it nearly impossible as well.

I know the soil around Minong is sand.

What is the soil around Barron like?

I’m not up to speed on the case. Who is James? Also, was the man killed her biological father or the mothers husband?
James is the father of Jayme, one parent killed on premises. Denise is the mother. He is the biological parent to Jayme I assume, as they were married a time before she came along.

Last edited:
I will do an alert on my post in case it's not allowed (if I can figure out how to).

Do we know that Jayme is the Closs' biological daughter?

With the references to Jayme's mother being so protective, I'm wondering if she could have been adopted at birth but is related to the birth parent(s) and wanted her back.

Strictly my theory.

Just a heads up, as a Brit, where the Daily Mail was unfortunately born, I can tell you now that they are the worst paper here imo, the worst! They are known for outright making stuff up and sensationalising, it's a well known fact in the UK. I trust them about as far as I can throw a double decker bus.
I saw someone on twitter posting what they said was an official transcript from that nigh that was recently released ?? This transcript did have the yelling part. It says neighbors heard shots at 1230 then a call was made from the mothers phone with yelling in the background and then police arrived 4 minutes later found man down then Woman down

James is the father or Jayme, one parent killed on premises. Denise is the mother. He is the biological parent to Jayme I assume, as they were married a time before she came along.
So her biological father is still alive, correct?

James is the father or Jayme, one parent killed on premises. Denise is the mother. He is the biological parent to Jayme I assume, as they were married a time before she came along.

I can't believe that I just posted such a similar theory within a minute of yours.

Agreed and this is from the local news which is noted as being the reliable source:

“About 4 minutes after the call, deputies arrived at the house. Dispatch records state that James Closs answered the door. On Friday afternoon, Fitzgerald was asked if that was accurate in the dispatch logs that James Closs had answered the door, he said yes.

After more discussion with Fitzgerald on Saturday morning, [Fitzgerald said he was not releasing any information about how the door got opened. He said when the deputies arrived at the house, James was found dead at the door. When asked whether a deputy had kicked in the door, Fitzgerald said he could not comment due to an active investigation.”...

so it is possible that James opened the door FOR police. - when the 911 call was placed- but passed away by the time LE arrived.

I will do an alert on my post in case it's not allowed (if I can figure out how to).

Do we know that Jayme is the Closs' biological daughter?

With the references to Jayme's mother being so protective, I'm wondering if she could have been adopted at birth but is related to the birth parent(s) and wanted her back.

Strictly my theory.
Any siblings that we know or was Jayme the only child. I thought i read somewhere there’s a brother. NOT implicating the brother at all . Just curious if there are siblings

911 is called. Killer realizes it and grabs Jayme and flees the scene. Out the front door past her deceased father? (Surely hope not) Tracking perhaps bloody footprints along the way? (Good evidence) Or out another way? What other exit doors are there in the house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en