AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping and praying she is alive but I don't have a strong opinion either way at this point. Because of the amount of trouble the suspect went through in order to take her (home invasion and double homicide) I hope he prepared to keep her for a long time. I hope she will be rescued. But I think statistics for similar crimes point to a more pessimistic outcome. :(

I’m with ya G, I think there are many possibilities at this point.

Ugh, this is so disheartening. I've been out of the house since this morning and the only real news I see is there will be a presser from the sheriff tomorrow at 4 pm. I that correct?

I can live without getting additional information right now but I'm surprised, almost shocked that nothing has come up about Jayme. What on earth happened?
I don't know but I sure hope we learn something new tomorrow... and I hope its good news.

So I’m going to throw this out here..

Could she possibly have been abducted and already located, being kept in a safe place, and LE is continuing with the “she’s still missing” aspect, to obtain intel on who did the abduction and murders, as she’s been too traumatized to give an account of what happened, and that’s why there’s been no more info, no reward, and nothing more than the sharing of media posts, as well as why family haven’t been speaking out about it?

No.
JMO.

Living in an area where sirens are seldom heard would get the attention of residents.

In a big city where sirens are frequently heard people often don’t pay much attention, sirens are just background noise.
I’ve lived in both types of cities (scanner on in the big city) and I’d never jump in my car at 2AM and do a drive-by. But, it’s been noted it was family who drove by and I think it’s more than likely they were called by the nosy neighbor than they were listening to a scanner instead of sleeping.

I don't know but I sure hope we learn something new tomorrow... and I hope its good news.
Such a tragic,horrific situation- I feel for everyone who knows and loves Jayme and her parents- can't imagine how they feel- particularly with a week gone by and no real information as to why 2 people are no longer here on this earthly plane and 1 is missing someplace. Prayers for all

Now that I've seen the aerial, is it possible they parked on the other side of the woods next to the other highway? Then just walked through the woods to the house?
I also think this could be a possibility, but it could've taken more time than the interval between the 911 call and police arriving to get through the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95