AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if the press will be allowed at the vigil being held at the HS following the presser?

I continue to believe, until strong evidence proves otherwise, this was a deliberate specific attack focused on the family, most likely one of the parents. I believe it was personal message and the perp showed up at the door with the weapon that did the damage. And when you come to someone's house with a loaded gun you bring along a strong message. Could be anything from a disgruntled employee to road rage or anything in between. I say less than a 5-10% chance it was centered on Jaymee or any online relationship or a case of the perp getting the wrong address. I believe we are going to find either one or both of the parents being specifically targeted and that the parents (at least one) knew the guilty party.

Sadly whether we want to admit it or not, society is changing and the cell phone usage is way up. The online presences are way up for adults and kids. The addiction to technology is real and has negative effects. One being we are slowly becoming more insular and distant from our neighbors in general. Sadly, society plays a role in providing a better environment for the commission of some crimes.
Found an absolutely great informative well written article recently.
Called 5 myths about human trafficking... it's about how to have the discussion with our kids and how to protect them.

Most victims are groomed through private messages on numerous social media sites.
I had no idea most of these even existed.

Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, Audio Manager, Calculator%, Vaulty, Burn Note, Line, Omegle, Tinder, Blendr, KiK messenger, Yik Yak, , Yubo (formerly Yellow), Reddit, and Tik Tok (formerly Musical.ly

It's not on MSM, but IMO every parent should read it!
A quick Google search may pull it up for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackie&Tim