AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try this again... this site is really having problems. Anyway what I've been trying to post is, another poster found that Jayme's school did not have school on Monday the 13th.

Monday was Oct 15th
Saturday was October 13

I’ve read that it was a 3 day weekend. One post said students were off Friday. Another post said they were off “Monday Oct 13th.”

Late to the thread:
1. Does it appear things were taken from the house? Botched robbery?
2. Certainly software will be used to clean up the 911 call, right? Do we have any info on this?
3. Certainly all devices will be searched for social media etc where Jayme could have met those who would like to do her harm, right? Did she have a boyfriend?
4. Could this be a trafficking situation? Is the MO similar? I pray she isn’t overseas right now if this is the case. My mind is going all sorts of terrible places.
5. With the limited amount of info we have, what is the most likely motive scenario here? What have you seen in the past?

Living in the city and suburbs I have no idea what cars my neighbors drive, no idea what car belongs to what neighbor, unless we speak more than a hello. When I lived In the country I knew who got a new car, when they got it, what they did with their old car. At our family reunion (in country setting this is a quarter of the town) we announce who got new cars. These cars will be identified FAST, IMO. Someone’s grandma knows whose car this is and when the last time they drove it was. I have 5 “car gossipers” in my family. No idea who half the people are anymore but I know what their new car is. My opinion only this could just be a weirdo Pennsyltucky (not Pittsburg or Philadelphia, the rest of PA is basically backwoods Kentucky) thing.

I'm curious about where this would be and is it near the 14 miles previously searched? Why this area???

I attached a map earlier where I artfully drew the home, previous search area, and tomorrow's meeting place.

Map here:
AMBER ALERT - WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #9

The previous search was along 14 miles of road west of the house. The new meeting place is 5 or 6 miles northeast of the house. We dunno where they're going to search yet, but it's nowhere near the first search.

So like when the neighbors that claim to have heard 2 gunshots said it sounded like a car backfiring, it could have been this vehicle?

If it was the stock version there’s a chance, also a lot of people put aftermarket exhausts which 100% can sound like that. If you’re interested go to YouTube and lookup Challenger SRT exhaust and Challenger Hellcat exhausts they are more expensive versions and LOUD

Yesterday we had nothing. Today we have some potential “vehicles of interest.” It’s not everything, but it’s something.

I’ll take what I can get at this point. And who knows, this could lead to a break.
I agree - we have more info than we had this morning. Two vehicles of interest, one of which is a car that stands out and is easily noticed/remembered. And, we have a call for 2000 volunteers (unheard of in previous cases!) to search an area.

And, we've been looking at access from behind the house as a possible route.

No, we don't have Jayme and we don't know what happened, but we have some new info to look into and to discuss.

jmo

I would guess that they checked Wisconsin registered vehicles first, then Minnesota...many people from Illinois visit northern Wisconsin, but mostly in the summer or during hunting season.
We from Illinois love to visit WI in the fall when the leaves change. WI is like Iowa to us - next door neighbor who's just a hop, skip, and a jump away. (And their cheese is pretty good.)

WS doesn't work well, so I'm posting this without reading the last pages here:
Authorities now believe Jayme was present when her parents were both shot dead, and vanished in the four minutes it took emergency responders to arrive at the Closs home after receiving that 911 call.
Jayme Closs search hones in on local hollow as police ask for volunteers to help with their efforts | Daily Mail Online
Jayme's father was still alive for a few moments when police arrived on the scene, but slipped into unconsciousness almost immediately after first responders made their way into the home.

There was no sign of Jaymee in the house.
“Jayme's father was still alive for a few moments when police arrived on the scene, but slipped into unconsciousness almost immediately after first responders made their way into the home”.

Any idea where Dailymail.co.uk got that JC was still alive when LE arrived? First time I’ve heard that and seems like someone alive would be mentioned in the preliminary cal log.

How reliable is Daily Mail. Do they often have the inside scoop?

Also from press conference sheriff said arriving officers saw door was open and as they approached they saw JC’s feet first. Would that suggest that he was shot from outside if he fell with his feet towards the door, regardless if he was found face up or face down?

I just can't imagine the logistics of the search effort. Even if 500 volunteers show up, they wouldn't all be starting from the same point. As was mentioned, they will have gridded out the area and would need to somehow drop off clusters of people in each segment of the grid, being mindful that some areas may be dense and they don't want volunteers getting lost or hurt, yet at the same time making sure there are no gaps in coverage. Maybe they will only be searching the immediate area around the home, as the helicopter was seen flying over that today. I can't imagine them expecting the searchers to cover a huge area, and thoroughly. Often search and rescue teams have to "touch hands" figuratively speaking so as not to miss a square foot of area AND so as not to lose each other during a search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamzie