AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I’m generally sceptical of sightings as well. What‘s different to most other sightings is they have a tag, and the gas station will most probably have surveillance, so they should soon figure out who these people are.
Agreed. Having the plate number is huge, and it could rule these guys in or out quickly.

I get the feeling that in a few hours, this sighting will be debunked. I’m obviously hoping that it is in fact Jayme, as it means that she was, and is still likely to be, alive.

“It was a difficult crime scene for our people to be apart of," Fitzgerald said. "I don’t know what happened here. I’ve been doing this for 20 plus years and I just don’t know what happened in this case."

"There's no immediate danger that we know of, but there are a lot of unknowns in this case, and that's the frustrating part.“

AMBER Alert issued for girl, 13, taken from Wisconsin home

Bumping this raw footage of the crime scene that is the best I've seen yet (*video at quoted link).

Also adding a couple photos showing some items that are being taken away, not sure if the items were part of the property or not, but interesting to note. Jmo

IMO, looks like a seemingly transparent object (screen?) being carried away on the left
View attachment 151408
Photo source: KatieSteiner on Twitter

A chair
View attachment 151409
Photo source: Amber Alert issued: Deputies search for Wisconsin girl whose parents are dead

I'm thinking those ties are from the cushion/ padding that belongs to the chair. I've seen lots that tie on to keep them in place

Miami PD‏Verified account @MiamiPD

Miami PD Retweeted NCMEC

'Endangered Juvenile, Jayne Closs from Barron, WI, may have been seen in the afternoon of 10/15/18, in the area of N.W. 27 Ave and 11 St. If it was her, she was in a black Ford Explorer with a possible WI plate of I60WER. If you have any information please call 911 immediately.'

Miami PD on Twitter

Jason DeRusha‏Verified account @DeRushaJ
Jason DeRusha Retweeted Miami PD

'It’s a 26 hour drive from Barron to Miami. #JaymeCloss #AMBERALert'

Jason DeRusha on Twitter

bbm

Last edited:
Oh it can be startling, trust me! We had our bedroom window open the other night because it was hot, and some fool decided to go hunting at 3 AM and fired several shots in a row, close by our house. I didn't mean to say it isn't frightening or startling, but you know right after that it is either a hunter or someone target practicing.
Or someone scaring off a coyote, raccoon, possum, stray dog in the trash can or chicken coop....

Am I missing something? Miami PD on Twitter

Miami PD sent that at 9:52 PM? This is ridiculous.

If you're missing it so am I.

"Endangered Juvenile, Jayne Closs from Barron, WI, may have been seen in the afternoon of 10/15/18, in the area of N.W. 27 Ave and 11 St. If it was her, she was in a black Ford Explorer with a possible WI plate of I60WER. If you have any information please call 911 immediately."

bbm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member