AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that’s the case, what purpose does tying up the victims serve? Especially if you are going to kill them anyways.

He’d want to get in and out as fast as possible, and restraints wouldn’t be necessary.

The intent might not have been to kill them, but then he lost control of the situation. I think this would be plausible in the "older boyfriend/stalker Jayme is forbidden to see comes to kidnap her" scenario. To be clear i'm not suggesting that the target wasn't Jayme (i agree with what seems to be the consensus here that a robbery gone bad or something is not likely).

not saying you're wrong just throwing out possibilities.

I think the report of her being in Miami was rather unfortunate and the police probably shouldn’t have shared that tip. It would be nearly impossible for her to be in the part of the country, wouldn’t it? I wonder what the circumstances were of the sighting that made them share it with the public.

Humanly impossible unless they flew, or she was already on the road long before the 911 call.

I feel the same, they may be wasting their time and resources with this one tip and losing focus from where she may really be. If the tip was made because the car had Wisconsin plates, it's simply not possible to drive there that quickly.

Jayme Closs subject of Amber Alert after parents found dead - CNN

. . .

"During the 911 call, the dispatcher heard someone in the background yelling for help, Fitzgerald told CNN affiliate WCCO.

No one talked to the dispatcher directly, and investigators don't know who called, the sheriff told WQOW."

. . .

"Fitzgerald said he couldn't immediately say how the couple died, but gunshots were involved, WQOW reported."

. . .

"We believe Jayme was in the house when this took place," Fitzgerald told WCCO."

Thank you for this. Since LE believes Jayme was in the house when the murders (I am assuming the murders is "this") took place, I do not think the possible Miami sighting is her.

Still troubling in a small town, IMO

I agree! I live part-time in a rural WI town a couple hours SE of this county, same situation. And when these guys are released from County lock-up, they tend to find housing in the same county or even town of the lock-up. So per capita, swarming w/sex offenders. Not uncommon to see guys in ankle bracelets, esp obvious in Summer months when they are wearing cargo pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy