AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What line of work brings predators into the family home? I know your heart is in the right place, but this line of questioning seems very accusatory toward a dead father. Is there some reason you think he was knowingly associating with predators? And why are you not asking what the mother did for a living as well? Let's keep in mind Jayme and her parents are victims according to the TOS of the site. JMO.
I understand what they’re trying to say. Not seeing anyone accuse the victim of bringing a predator into their home. I think he/she means someone from work could have been enticed to rob and or abduct the daughter. No one is victim blaming imo. This could have very well been an acquaintance from either parents work. We don’t know much of anything right now. It’s speculation

At the time of publication, an amber alert had not been issued for Closs. For an amber alert to be issued, police must confirm that the child was abducted and that the child must be at risk for serious bodily harm or death. Other requirements include:

• Enough descriptive information about the victim and the abduction for law enforcement to issue an amber alert to assist in the recovery of the child.
  • The abduction is of a child who is 17 years old or younger.
  • The child’s name and other critical data elements, including the child abduction flag, have been entered into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) system.
Fitzgerald, who described the scene as "tragic," said he was unsure if Closs had been kidnapped or left the home on her own. During an interview with the Associated Press, the sheriff said the police department had no suspect or vehicle information related to the teen’s disappearance.

Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl after her parents were found dead

The case could very well be another Joesph Duncan or Matt Hoffman type of case.Or Jennifer Short.

He could have brought a predator into their lives unknowingly through his work........ and I still have not found out his current occupation.....Good luck with your sleuthing.
Don't leave Cody, I understand what your saying just keep scroll if you feel attacked by post. No one is meaning anything by it. It has happened to me also, we all think different and it's ok that your wondering about his job. I understand your line of thinking.
Unfortunately there are predators all over so who knows but lets hope if there is other's involved that she is safe and not being harmed. JMO MOO IMO

I also want to add that today 13 year olds are much different than they used to be. IMO it's technology and SM.
My daughter is 14 and the things she asks me about sometimes, I'm like wth, who told you this stuff. I'm pretty sure she knows more than I know about things between friends at school and SM. I really pray Jayme is safe and I feel so bad that her parents are passed, I can't even imagine :(

We have to wait for MSM or LE to give us those facts. Occupations can be found on the Internet....Good luck with your sleuthing.
I agree with Davia, not meaning any harm, its just a fine line we have to walk. If the situation was that you sleuthed a co worker of his that openly made threats, than i would make a general comment about it without mentioning names or alert the authorities. Trust me, I know your heart is in the right place and i "didn't" think you were implying her dad.. good sleuthing to u

He could have brought a predator into their lives unknowingly through his work........ and I still have not found out his current occupation.....Good luck with your sleuthing.

cody22: I understand what you are saying. With social media, maybe someone in the family brought home a new acquaintance of questionable character . . .

That's true of every profession I can think of just about. Predators live among us in everyday occupations and pretend to be decent individuals to gain access. I didn't mean anything personal by my previous posts on this and I hope you were not offended. But I'm wondering if there is some info you know about the dad's job that you are not posting for some reason. What is the relevance? Why bring up the dad's work and not the mom's? :confused:

Sorry if already posted; I had to skim to get caught up...

The Latest: Parents of missing girl found dead in her home
The sheriff says the girl is missing and in danger and is not a suspect in her parents’ deaths. He says investigators have been talking with Jayme’s friends, but so far have no leads on a possible suspect.

The FBI and National Center for Missing and Exploited Children are assisting in the investigation. Fitzgerald says the FBI technicians are specialized in missing children.

I wondered about that too. And I want to know what phone the 911 call came from too.

I would think a landline if the police had an address to go to immediately? Although I noticed when I turned on WiFi calling on my iPhone recently I had to provide an address I wanted to send to 911 if I ever called 911 from my phone. The pop-up advises you to change that address whenever you are using WiFi calling from another address as well.

That's true of every profession I can think of just about. Predators live among us in everyday occupations and pretend to be decent individuals to gain access. I didn't mean anything personal by my previous posts on this and I hope you were not offended. But I'm wondering if there is some info you know about the dad's job that you are not posting for some reason. What is the relevance? Why bring up the dad's work and not the mom's? :confused:
I have no other info to share and I sleuth the info that can possibly be found..... I have found out the Father is now listed as a "craftsman."... Whatever that means ? and the Mom was a housewife........ We are cool....Good luck with your sleuthing and I hope they find Jayme safely and justice for her parents.

Two adults found dead in Wisconsin home and a 13-year-old girl is missing | Daily Mail Online

[....]

The sheriff would not say how Jayme is related to the two adult victims.

Records indicate that Jayme's mother, 46-year-old Denise Closs, and her father, 56-year-old James Closs, are listed as residents of the home on Highway 8 where the bodies were found

[....]
BBM

I was reading too much into that. Possibly b/c it's standard protocol to not list how people are related until it's been verified ?
Safe to assume the deceased are Jayme's parents.

Was wondering if any computers/laptops/Ipads, etc. in the house that Jayme used or had accounts on ?
Since possibly a predator was communicating with her on SM ?

And I'm assuming all of the families' vehicles were there, since at 13 Jayme wouldn't be driving.
So , someone possibly abducted her.
Are there any sec. cams at that house or neighbors' cams ?

Last edited:
Just a suggestion: Maybe Barron County is covered by Ashland, Wisconsin, Broadcastify. Ashland is one of the bigger towns in that area.

I'd check it out myself, but I'm off to do other things for a few hours.

Will check back soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members