AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
from this video you can see the glass this is actually a door. and JUST IMO those ties look more like ties to a seat cushion than restraints. They look like long flat strips of fabric rather than rope (then again why is the chair being taken out idk).

That is my thinking also. Once they are tied in for a while, and especially after being bounced on by kids, those ties end up in knots that won’t give and cutting is your only option.

Also, I watched one of the videos and it answered 2 questions that I’ve seen here-the 911 call was from a cell phone and lasted less than one minute. So scary.

I don't think it looks long enough to be a door, compared to the heighth of the men carrying it ...? A large casement window perhaps.

From the video, a bit blurred:

View attachment 151461

I see the door knob. Definitely a door, IMO. Dad was found laying in the doorway of the house. Makes sense they would take the door. JMO.

Don't want to be negative here, I just saw an press conference with the police chief and he said that there is no threat to the public as far as he knows. This seems kind of an odd thing to say if he has no suspects. Is it possible that Jaymie is a suspect and that because she is a juvenile they are not making that publicly known? I hope not but this case seems a little weird to me.
I've always had a problem with LE stating that there is no threat to the public mean while there are people dead and whoever killed them by all reports are armed and have the child of the people who were murdered. JMO

Surveillance video in missing girl search
This is surveillance video from a Florida gas station where a witness reported a possible sighting of Amber Alert subject Jayme Closs. Jayme was reported missing from Barron after her parents were found shot to death. It has not been confirmed that Jayme is the female in this vehicle, but police are investigating. It's a Wisconsin license plate 160WER.

Posting this article again because it was updated this morning with more detail.

CF runs a dance studio in nearby Rice Lake and said she knows Jayme and her mother well. Jayme has been dancing at her studio since she was little.

“Jayme is so sweet, so kind, loved dancing, loved being here; this was the perfect outlet for her, in my opinion, and she thrived here. That’s why she’s been here for so long,” she said.

AMBER Alert: Jayme Closs, 13, missing after parents shot dead in Barron, Wis.
Perfect "outlet" for her?
She "thrived" there.

Hmmm...thanks for posting this. That has been bothering me all night.
She was am only child, as was I. I was always so lonely, that I was put in gymnastics and dance, just so I could be with friends more.
It doesn't sound like the family was seen very often.
I don't remember the word used exactly, but I concluded that they kept to themselves.
If she danced at the studio for years, someone could have been watching Jayme for years.
MOO

I don't think it looks long enough to be a door, compared to the heighth of the men carrying it ...? A large casement window perhaps.

From the video, a bit blurred:

View attachment 151461
The top of a table? Door to a china closet? Door to a pantry cabinet or wine cabinet? Frosted-glass bathroom/shower door?
Is that a doorknob-type thing on the bottom middle part of that door/whatever? It does look like a doorknob to me, on either side of the long side of the item.

Last edited:
Quick question since there are a lot of posts to go through. They say the timelines are off for her to get to Miami that quickly. Are they sure that the parents were killed Sunday night and not earlier? Or should I say, shot earlier and maybe waren't able to crawl to a phone before that?
IMO they are going by the neighbor's comment about the sound of gunshots and the 911 call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member