Found Safe WI - Jill, 55, & Jordan Rousseau, 21, mother & daughter, Dale, Outagamie Co., 16 Jun 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know...just became aware of these two and the family seems so typical of the area (excluding the religious beliefs). Mom seems so genuine and loving, and after listening to dad, I can come up with many men I know that would ramble like that. Maybe it is just a Wisconsin thing, but I don't find them terribly odd.
I’m from that area and found it odd but who knows! I think there was an over abundance of details to the story.

Precisely.

First off, it’s weird that his mind would immediately go to that scenario.

Secondly, if you truly believe this to be an abduction, why aren’t you behaving that way?!
Makes me wonder- does he have someone in mind that may have abducted them? Maybe he told LE who he thinks, but LE told him not to name names to the media?

What puzzles me is the vehicle being backed up, the back lifted up, then he says nothing happened for about 15 minutes, to which the vehicle took off? No one getting in or out of the vehicle? Just sitting and talking? No one seen walking toward or away from the vehicle?

I would imagine if they allegedly went missing in broad daylight, this vehicle is caught on video somewhere, unless there was an accident before going far. I am surprised they are not requesting video cam footage from anyone on the road they were last seen turning on unless it is a remote road.

They would not have to stop for gas for some time because another detailed comment was that he filled the vehicle every Friday was it?

He also said her bank card/credit card have not been used (his wife's). I wonder when they last were.

Jmo.

June 19, 2019 4:59 pm CDT

The Sheriff's Office is looking for 55-year-old Jill Rousseau and her 21-year-old daughter Jordan Rousseau, who have not been seen since Sunday.

Investigators said both the women's phones were left at home.

[...]

"We have no indication that they were leaving for a trip. We have no indication that they were leaving unexpectedly or that they were choosing to do this from obvious indicators out there. At this time, it just is, we're not sure where they went," Outagamie County Sheriff’s Office Sgt. Nathan Borman said.

Outagamie County mother, daughter missing

ETA: These are the only statements attributed to LE -- anything else should be viewed as speculation only.
bbm

MOO
I believe we are of the same mind, but factually, the Sheriff’s office stated in their original FB post that the husband/father is cooperating and is NOT believed to be involved in this disappearance. I’m not saying they can’t use this statement to deceive a POI, but they have published this. So there is indeed more that can be attributed to LE than you suggested.

Outagamie County Sheriff's Department

Further, my initial thought was that these women are missing voluntarily (and of course I hope that is true). The husband has suggested he believes they were abducted because “nothing else makes sense.” I hope he said this because he also deep down thinks they’ve left him and he just can’t / won’t admit it. So abduction is more likely than accident to hm, because he believes them to be alive. Who would stand up there and say, “I think my wife and daughter have chosen to run away from me”? I think a man from whom his family flees, would not be one to admit that out loud to the media. His ego would not allow that thought to be voiced.

Also, that whole thing with the daughter’s friend (re: her hair) was just creepy. Makes my mind wander about this seemingly upstanding member of the community.

Wild speculation. MOO.

Well, in that situation, if you were KR, wouldn't you have driven the same route that JR & JR would have taken to get from the storage facility back home to see if there were any signs of their vehicle itself and/or looking for skid marks, or other indicators of a vehicle having gone off the road?

I would have driven it multiple times. Heck, if it were my missing family members, I would have probably walked that route, too, looking for signs of their vehicle having gone off the road.

I'm wondering if KR did so or not.

JMO.

I recall KR telling reporters that there have been many searches already-- but it sounded like these were searches by others. At no time did he indicate that he was out searching.

Also, appears KR may be waiting on his sister that is traveling from Michigan.

KR made it a point to compliment the Outagamie County Sheriff dept for what his sister deemed departmental response that was quicker than is typical per her contact with missing person's organizations. o_O

MOO

Bump:

Jill and Jordan Rousseau were believed to have been driving a 2011 Ford Expedition King Ranch. It is maroon on top and tan on the bottom. It has Wisconsin license plate number 650-PPM.

Mother, daughter missing from Outagamie County area since June 16

Any car buffs out there know whether or not this make/model SUV comes equipped with GPS tracking?

Was that something KR covered at all today in his pc? I'm going to rewatch it again tonight, so I'll listen for that if nobody remembers off-hand.

It's imperative that LE finds that vehicle.

JMO.

Last edited:
I’m from that area and found it odd but who knows! I think there was an over abundance of details to the story.
You should meet my boss. He's from the northern part of the state and he and KR could be cut from the same cloth...:p (Not trying to make light of a serious situation, it's just the similarities are uncanny.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mandysis
Back