Found Safe WI - Jill, 55, & Jordan Rousseau, 21, mother & daughter, Dale, Outagamie Co., 16 Jun 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And in follow up to that, I located Jill's speech from her commencement and it was super informative!! Answered a couple questions thrown up in this thread, about which I will not specify. She received her PhD from"Quantum University". She seems like she has a nice sense of humor and caring demeanor. Please watch.

JR became interested seeking PhD after using "electrodermal screening" to treat her adopted son who hails from Haiti...

What Is Electrodermal Screening?

This video was from 2 yrs ago ( according to you tube) they adopted their son at age 6 from Haiti. This child could still very well be a child. The adoption didn't go as expected ( according to father) So there must be some health/mental issue the son has and may be with another family or something. IMO

It shows a 2016 graduating class. I think the son is likely an adult but I am just going by the sister's age and this is an assumption.

Jmo.

This video was from 2 yrs ago ( according to you tube) they adopted their son at age 6 from Haiti. This child could still very well be a child. The adoption didn't go as expected ( according to father) So there must be some health/mental issue the son has and may be with another family or something. IMO

I found the son on FB.. he's not little, he's grown.

JR became interested seeking PhD after using "electrodermal screening" to treat her adopted son who hails from Haiti...

What Is Electrodermal Screening?

Snipped and bolded from that article:

However, the research on EDS is limited and inconclusive and the procedure is not considered affective.

Yeah, so that Electrodermal Screening crap is not impressing me.
"Limited" + "Inconclusive" Research = Voodoo Science.
In other words, it's junk.

To say nothing of the fact that the writer of this article apparently doesn't know the difference b/t "affective" and "effective."

It's both crap science, and crap writing.

Interesting that this EDS is what interested JR to pursue her PhD.
For what it's worth.
"And that's all I have to say about that."

Forrest Gump out.

JMO.

Last edited:

WbayTV presser on facebook includes more details than ABC2 news link.

Includes husband's over-explanation that Jill traveled to office to get paperwork for a road trip to Baltimore that was more than a week away....

MOO

So much of what he talked about was tangential.

It seemed diversionary.

Like a verbal shell game....instead of sleight of hand, sleight of speech.

Redirecting people to look over here....instead of under here.

Especially with his voicing the belief that they've been abducted.

Possible attempt at misdirection.

JMO.

Last edited:
Something I noticed that was odd with the friend or not specifically about the friend, but what she had to say...

She mentioned they went to see Aladdin.. okay probably what my kids would choose to see with a friend (15 and 17 year olds), but not totally out of the ordinary for 21 year olds I guess.. She also mentioned texting her friend back Saturday morning and not hearing anything else.. it's very odd for young adults to not communicate daily or at least reply to texts... I understand the friend didn't have her phone with her on her retreat trip, but it does make me wonder if something happened sooner than Sunday if Jordan didn't respond to her friend that messaged her Saturday morning?? The last thing was she mentioned Jordan wanting to have a sleepover.. again at 21 is that common? Just really played into the Jordan seeming younger than 21 impression her dad already gave...
That is very odd for people their age!

The husband and father, Kelly Rousseau said he last talked to his wife on the phone while he was heading back from Minnesota on Sunday.

He said a surveillance camera near their business captured their SUV pulling into a nearby storage facility and leaving. It appeared both women were in the vehicle at the time.

"My opinion, and I want to emphasize my opinion, this has nothing to do with the sheriff's department, is that they were abducted. Because nothing else makes sense," Kelly Rousseau said.

"We have no indication that they were leaving for a trip. We have no indication that they were leaving unexpectedly or that they were choosing to do this from obvious indicators out there. At this time, it just is, we're not sure where they went," Outagamie County Sheriff’s Office Sgt. Nathan Borman said.

Outagamie County mother, daughter missing

Outagamie County mother, daughter missing

SABBM:
The Sheriff's Office is looking for 55-year-old Jill Rousseau and her 21-year-old daughter Jordan Rousseau, who have not been seen since Sunday.

Investigators said both the women's phones were left at home.

The husband and father, Kelly Rousseau said he last talked to his wife on the phone while he was heading back from Minnesota on Sunday.

Who last saw both JRs on Sunday, if KR was on his way back from Minnesota?

When was the actual last confirmed sighting of both Jill and Jordan?

Also, has LE confirmed that the surveillance camera showed both the women in the SUV at their storage facility, or is it just KR who is saying that?

LE needs to get a search warrant for that home if they haven't done so already.

JMO.

Man believes missing wife and daughter were abducted

Kelly Rousseau says Jill and Jordan were last seen Sunday in Menasha. Jill practices alternative medicine at Oasis Wellness Center on 600 Century Oaks. Jordan has a sewing and alteration business in the same building. At about 3:45 p.m., surveillance cameras captured Jill pull their Ford Expedition into the business and back up. The tailgate hatch opens. Kelly says nothing happened until they drove away from the business 15 minutes later, about 4 p.m. Rousseau says it appears both women were in the vehicle at that time.

The vehicle was seen turning right and traveling north on Racine Street, which becomes Valley Rd. Kelly Rousseau says that’s the last known sighting of Jill and Jordan.

Kelly says he had been traveling Sunday after attending a cousin’s funeral in Minnesota. He says he called Jill from the road in Hudson and spoke to her at about 1 p.m. He couldn’t remember if he called her cell phone or landline number. She told him she planned on working in the garden that day. Kelly said he wife talked of plans to pick up some papers at her office at Oasis Wellness Center in Menasha.

Kelly made another stop for dinner with friends in Wausau. He says he called Jill and there was no answer.

Kelly says he returned home at about 8:15 p.m. Sunday.

I really want LE to come out and provide information that verifies this timeline, along w/ the sightings of both the women, and the movements of the vehicle.

We need to hear this from LE.

Until then, my eyebrows will remain lodged north of my forehead.

JMO.

Last edited:
BBM:

His affect is what is throwing me off the most.

If we knew this is fairly characteristic of him, I could dismiss it more easily.

But his affect is completely incongruent with a man who truly believes his wife and daughter have been abducted.

Completely.

JMO.

BBM
If I recall correctly, when asked if he would like to say something at the end of the PC, he asked Jill to call him. Certainly she would not be able to call if abducted (unless she escaped).

Like most, I have no idea what to make of his PC.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back