Found Safe WI - Jill, 55, & Jordan Rousseau, 21, mother & daughter, Dale, Outagamie Co., 16 Jun 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now you're talking. All the things he said could very well have happened. We don't know what happened afterwards and he didn't report them missing until the next day. IMO.

Right, first off, to me that is really strange. Unless, the next day is early Monday morning, say after midnight or so. We haven’t heard what time he reported them missing.

They do own a few acres according to him, Just throwing that out there. The car is going to be a big piece of info. IMO. I play devils advocate on these sorts of cases ( meaning, I CAN'T pick a lane haha) so I tend to go back and forth trying to make sense of this in my own head.

Once the car is found, this will all become more clear.

Let’s entertain the theory that they ran off:

The husband was away for a few days. If they were going to do that, wouldn’t they have done it early on, and not hours before he returned home?

I’m not a fan of that theory, even though it would represent the best chance of a positive outcome.

I noticed a comment from Jordan's friend when describing the women and asking for help finding them..she gave a description of them including that they would be wearing skirts, just like hers. Figured it was something religious, but was thinking Amish or Mennonite at first.
The church they are having he prayer at is very Christian. My church battles that church for Awana games, seems odd they would have something at a Christian church if they were Jewish.

In the husband's press conference he said, "my wife is a natural doctor." I take that to mean a naturopath, but really it could mean lots of things I guess. Not a traditional MD though.

And in follow up to that, I located Jill's speech from her commencement and it was super informative!! Answered a couple questions thrown up in this thread, about which I will not specify. She received her PhD from"Quantum University". She seems like she has a nice sense of humor and caring demeanor. Please watch.

They do own a few acres according to him, Just throwing that out there. The car is going to be a big piece of info. IMO. I play devils advocate on these sorts of cases ( meaning, I CAN'T pick a lane haha) so I tend to go back and forth trying to make sense of this in my own head.
Understandable. No need to pick a lane and stay in it. Opinions cross lanes all the time, especially as more info comes in.

We should try to fair in any analysis of words and actions, but usually it becomes difficult when that someone seems suspicious and does/says things we don't expect, or doesn't say things we expect. All in due time, I suppose.

The church they are having he prayer at is very Christian. My church battles that church for Awana games, seems odd they would have something at a Christian church if they were Jewish.
FWIW "Jewish" in this sense is messianic Judaism - which is technically a form of Christianity as most mainstream Jews believe that the Messiah has not arrived yet.

And in follow up to that, I located Jill's speech from her commencement and it was super informative!! Answered a couple questions thrown up in this thread, about which I will not specify. She received her PhD from"Quantum University". She seems like she has a nice sense of humor and caring demeanor. Please watch.

Google this university - you will quickly find out that it is not accredited by a traditional accreditation body.

[mods please snip this if it's against the rules - My line of work is in educational documents accreditation and evaluation. This is a school that pops up on occasion in our system and it is immediately flagged because it does not provide a legitimate education in medicine compared to accredited universities. Many of its practices range from questionable to downright fraudulent.]

Google this university - you will quickly find out that it is not accredited by a traditional accreditation body.

[mods please snip this if it's against the rules - My line of work is in educational documents accreditation and evaluation. This is a school that pops up on occasion in our system and it is immediately flagged because it does not provide a legitimate education in medicine compared to accredited universities. Many of its practices range from questionable to downright fraudulent.]

OT: You and I - fellow soldiers in the fight for accreditation and standards in higher ed!

Another problem I have with that presser:

He supposedly believes an abduction has occurred. If you watch it through that prism, it’s even more odd.

His affect just doesn’t match that of so many others who have gone through something like this.

It works to a degree if he just doesn’t know what happened, but he claims he is focused on the worst case scenario.

Where’s the panic?

Where’s the emotion?

Everyone is different, but it’s definitely setting off alarm bells.

BBM:

His affect is what is throwing me off the most.

If we knew this is fairly characteristic of him, I could dismiss it more easily.

But his affect is completely incongruent with a man who truly believes his wife and daughter have been abducted.

Completely.

JMO.

I think I remember FR saying in the presser that the vigil isn't being held at the church JR/JR attend.
It may be the pastor just volunteered that the community could hold it there d/t convenient location....?

JMO.

Admittedly, I don’t have the attention span to sit through the entire press conference. This is what I would be looking for though:

Extraneous and detailed information of past events and events that occurred after law enforcement was contacted.

This information would be true, and he’d recall it well.

Now, if he’s not as detailed in the events immediately before and after the disappearance, then I’d be incredibly concerned about deception.

If anyone has watched the whole thing, is this what he did?

I view "family only" pressers similar to 911 calls and ask what was the husbands's focus -- was his priority to find his wife and daughter and their well being or was the message to delay and deflect.

I came away with: the 21 year old daughter is home schooled; both husband and wife prefer daughter do the driving (for practice); and Jordan has adopted sibling that is estranged from at least the husband/father. Husband responded to a reporter's question providing a personal opinion, not opinion shared by LE, that his wife and daughter were possibly abducted .

I saw no urgency to communicate important facts such as physical description of the missing women and possible clothing; they do not have their phones, and may not be able to contact anyone for help; description of vehicle and license number; no appeal to wife and daughter or captors that he believes abducted his family.

I did not get the message that husband's number one priority was the safety and well being of his family, and/or their return home.

MOO

Last edited:
I view "family only" pressers similar to 911 calls and ask what was the husbands's focus -- was his priority to find his wife and daughter and their well being or was the message to delay and deflect.

I came away with: the 21 year old daughter is home schooled; both husband and wife prefer daughter do the driving (for practice); and Jordan has adopted sibling that is estranged from at least the husband/father. Husband responded to a reporter's question providing a personal opinion, not shared with LE, that his wife and daughter were possibly abducted .

I saw no urgency to communicate important facts such as physical description of the missing woman and possible clothing; they do not have their phones, and may not be able to contact anyone for help; description of vehicle and license number; no appeal to wife and daughter or captors that he believes abducted his family.

I did not get the message that husband's number one priority was the safety and well being of his family, and/or their return home.

MOO
BBM:

This is a brilliant post.

So I bolded the whole thing.

It's kind of like repeating for emphasis.

Thank you for posting this. It was informative.

This video was from 2 yrs ago ( according to you tube) they adopted their son at age 6 from Haiti. This child could still very well be a child. The adoption didn't go as expected ( according to father) So there must be some health/mental issue the son has and may be with another family or something. IMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beyondthewallofsleep
Back