WI WI - Kelly Dwyer, 27, Milwaukee, 11 Oct 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think his mom is one of the principals.

Yes, you are correct; but from a business standpoint, family or not, wouldn't you want to try to hide him or cover up the situation? I wouldn't want to do business with this company. Now everyone knows that he still works at the same company. After reading the completely disgusting police document on the child *advertiser censored* charges, I wouldn't be able to stomach anything associated with him.

:welcome3: Welcome to the forum TodHackett and katherine5! Great posts!

Interesting article about Kelly today:

Quote:

The Dwyer's say they aren't getting much help from police either. MPD searched a Menomonee Falls landfill but didn't find anything to move the case forward.

"We can only go based on what the police are telling us and they're really not telling us very much of anything. We're hugely frustrated, sad and crazed."

Crazed about the whole process. Dwyer's father can't believe the courts allowed Kris Zocco access to his work computer during a proceeding this week.

More at link:
http://www.cbs58.com/news/local-new...-two-months-after-disappearance-234907661.htm

I am curious where KZ got his car portered. Was it near his place or his parents ? Just thinking that he probably wanted to get that taken care of ASAP and it might be an important clue as to where the car was portered and has anyone from LE interviewed that place, and what if anything they could say about KZ's car. I cannot help but be reminded of Cindy Anthony spraying bottles of febreeze in the trunk of Casey's car....ugh. I get a stomach ache every time I think about that. :please:

I am curious where KZ got his car portered. Was it near his place or his parents ? Just thinking that he probably wanted to get that taken care of ASAP and it might be an important clue as to where the car was portered and has anyone from LE interviewed that place, and what if anything they could say about KZ's car. I cannot help but be reminded of Cindy Anthony spraying bottles of febreeze in the trunk of Casey's car....ugh. I get a stomach ache every time I think about that. :please:

You make a very good point and I'm going run it past my contact at LE tommorow. Also our organization got a email about a possible sighting in chicago. Search this weekend did not turn up any new leads. Keep praying people. I been away from site as we have been working Dwyer case endlessly and other cases.

You make a very good point and I'm going run it past my contact at LE tommorow. Also our organization got a email about a possible sighting in chicago. Search this weekend did not turn up any new leads. Keep praying people. I been away from site as we have been working Dwyer case endlessly and other cases.

I hope the "sighting" is Kelly...that would be a Godsend for everyone !! Pray it is her and that she returns safely to her family !!

I haven't heard any updates on the "sighting" of Kelly in Chicago, so I have to assume that there is look-a-like out there, or hopefully it wasn't someone trying to divert attention from Milwaukee, and the searches taking place there. One would assume that Kelly would have been reunited with her family by now. Just my opinion. Oploc2005, any news from your end?

Two months ago today Kelly disappeared. Still praying she is found soon.

I've been following this case closely because it hits close to home for me, being the same age as Kelly and living in Milwaukee just a few blocks from her apartment. And, it's disturbing that Kelly went missing after being in a building where some of my friends live. Also troublesome to me is that it seems like not much is being done by the police anymore. But, perhaps they are, and it's just not clear to the public.

This past weekend I visited two of my friends who live in Kris Zocco's building (both moved in recently, about 2-4 weeks ago). We parked in the underground parking lot, and one friend pointed out a Merecedes that's been covered with a tarp for awhile. Apparently the police were there recently "checking out" the car. Not sure if there's any connection to that car and KZ.

I made a note to look and only noticed one security camera on my way out (in the front lobby), but I wasn't actively looking on my way in. It surprised me that there weren't more cameras visible, since this is a fairly expensive, luxury building. I lived just a few blocks away in a much smaller, less expensive apartment building, and there were 19 visible cameras in the lobby and parking lot alone. It was clear to me that there could be certain angles or even exits at Park Lafayette that may not be covered by cameras, regardless of the time-lapse issue.

On my walk home from Park Lafayette, I walked down Prospect Ave. and North Ave. to my home near Humboldt Blvd. and couldn't believe just HOW MUCH wooded area there is there along the river and pathways. I've walked there many times before but never thought about it from this perspective. I noticed A LOT of garbage and random discarded items (clothing, etc.) along the pathways, which leads me to believe the police may not have combed this area as thoroughly as they probably could have.

Really hoping this case does not go cold...

I hope the "sighting" is Kelly...that would be a Godsend for everyone !! Pray it is her and that she returns safely to her family !!

Someone in Melrose park saw a women who resembled kelly asking people for money not once but twice I have talked in detail to LE there and here if this is her then it would be F B.I worthy and would be best news possible. The person who contacted us with tip is a smart well spoken women married if I recall her husband saw same thing. After talking with my contacts here it seems as LE really are stuck on KZ so I hope there not over looking anyone thing else If for some small reason KZ is not part of this LE is totally off track. I did speak with kenosha racine guy he is on sex registry but seems LE cleared him right away he was with kelly wendnesday night he claims.I think at this point I'm a little frustrated as family is because we have very little solid facts. It been two months today we can not let this case go cold. May hire another PI soon also thinking about vigil and silent auction to help family out I will see them again this tuesday please continue to pray.

I haven't heard any updates on the "sighting" of Kelly in Chicago, so I have to assume that there is look-a-like out there, or hopefully it wasn't someone trying to divert attention from Milwaukee, and the searches taking place there. One would assume that Kelly would have been reunited with her family by now. Just my opinion. Oploc2005, any news from your end?

No update yet police locally and there have been notified I'm a little frustrated tipster didn't call police at time of sighting. But the women seems very intelligent and her tip is not being overlooked. I hope LE is looking at KZ but also others because if for some reason he is directly involved then police are not in right track. Dont get me wrong I feel KZ is somehow involved but I also feel a few others in her circle have sparked my interest. Its been two months today snow here and freezing temps we must work fast and find Kelly.

I find it interesting that if KZ was truly Kelly's boyfriend, then why wouldn't he or his family members put some money up for tips relating to Kelly? If KZ can come up with $250,000 bail, couldn't someone in his family come up with an easy $10+ grand to help find Kelly?? It's really odd to me. Something is not right at all !! We are talking about a human being for gosh sakes. His vehicle is worth more than $10 grand. If it were my girlfriend or even just a friend, I would do anything to find them...and so would my family!!

Someone in Melrose park saw a women who resembled kelly asking people for money not once but twice I have talked in detail to LE there and here if this is her then it would be F B.I worthy and would be best news possible. The person who contacted us with tip is a smart well spoken women married if I recall her husband saw same thing. After talking with my contacts here it seems as LE really are stuck on KZ so I hope there not over looking anyone thing else If for some small reason KZ is not part of this LE is totally off track. I did speak with kenosha racine guy he is on sex registry but seems LE cleared him right away he was with kelly wendnesday night he claims.I think at this point I'm a little frustrated as family is because we have very little solid facts. It been two months today we can not let this case go cold. May hire another PI soon also thinking about vigil and silent auction to help family out I will see them again this tuesday please continue to pray.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melrose_Park,_Illinois

For grins I looked up Melrose Park as I recall it being a stop along, what was called back then, the Northwest Line going into Chicago from the burbs.
Anyway, what caught my eye is, "Melrose Park has been the target of many scandals involving corruption of its public officials. Former police chief Vito Scavo was indicted on federal racketeering charges after a lengthy investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation."
For some reason, I find it interesting that, out of all places, Kelly may have been spotted in Melrose Park.

If by some miracle she's wandering around, why might that be? Does she have ties to Melrose Park? How or why would she be free at times to panhandle or ask for food versus crying out for help? If she's being held against her will, how would she have freedom to do even that? If she's not being held against her will, what would keep her from going home if she's down and out and hungry?
As much as I'd like for her to be found alive, my brain isn't making sense of a situation where she may be free to talk to strangers while, at the same time, she's suffering. Unless someone is standing nearby watching her and the Stockholm syndrome is at play.

I find it interesting that if KZ was truly Kelly's boyfriend, then why wouldn't he or his family members put some money up for tips relating to Kelly? If KZ can come up with $250,000 bail, couldn't someone in his family come up with an easy $10+ grand to help find Kelly?? It's really odd to me. Something is not right at all !! We are talking about a human being for gosh sakes. His vehicle is worth more than $10 grand. If it were my girlfriend or even just a friend, I would do anything to find them...and so would my family!!

Me too. If he is really innocent, one would think he would have shown an inkling of concern over Kelly's unknown whereabouts. Instead he tells the cops he sent her out to purchase cocaine. To me, his story sounds as if he wanted to insert other bad guys into the scenario. He was trying to distract LE from focusing solely on him so he began to tap dance.

On another note, does anybody know the status of the child *advertiser censored* case?
What's the next step going to be?

I've been following this case closely because it hits close to home for me, being the same age as Kelly and living in Milwaukee just a few blocks from her apartment. And, it's disturbing that Kelly went missing after being in a building where some of my friends live. Also troublesome to me is that it seems like not much is being done by the police anymore. But, perhaps they are, and it's just not clear to the public.

This past weekend I visited two of my friends who live in Kris Zocco's building (both moved in recently, about 2-4 weeks ago). We parked in the underground parking lot, and one friend pointed out a Merecedes that's been covered with a tarp for awhile. Apparently the police were there recently "checking out" the car. Not sure if there's any connection to that car and KZ.

I made a note to look and only noticed one security camera on my way out (in the front lobby), but I wasn't actively looking on my way in. It surprised me that there weren't more cameras visible, since this is a fairly expensive, luxury building. I lived just a few blocks away in a much smaller, less expensive apartment building, and there were 19 visible cameras in the lobby and parking lot alone. It was clear to me that there could be certain angles or even exits at Park Lafayette that may not be covered by cameras, regardless of the time-lapse issue.

On my walk home from Park Lafayette, I walked down Prospect Ave. and North Ave. to my home near Humboldt Blvd. and couldn't believe just HOW MUCH wooded area there is there along the river and pathways. I've walked there many times before but never thought about it from this perspective. I noticed A LOT of garbage and random discarded items (clothing, etc.) along the pathways, which leads me to believe the police may not have combed this area as thoroughly as they probably could have.

Really hoping this case does not go cold...

Welcome to Websleuths JasperMKE!
Thank you for the in-person information about the environment surrounding Kelly's disappearance.
Maybe Oploc knows which of the nearby wooded areas have been searched.
I wonder how searches work when there's lots of random clothes and garbage around.
I mean, how can searchers decide what might be meaningful evidence?
Seems odd that the walking areas so close to the city would contain so much litter/rubbish, no?
Many cities have been trying hard to keep the streets and immediate areas clean looking during recent years imo.
What's up with Milwaukee?

One of the things Milwaukee is known for is how clean it is. This past weekend brought us high winds on Saturday and several inches of snow on Sunday. I have to assume the debris observed by jasper was seen on Saturday. This probably came from garbage containers knocked over by the wind. I need to assume this detritus has not been laying around for any length of time during all the searches conducted by le and volunteers in that area. Oploc ?

On another note, why would KZ keep his vehicle at the apt when his official address has been changed to his mother's in Richfield? You need a car to get around there. Why leave a Mercedes 30 miles away?

Welcome to Websleuths JasperMKE!
Thank you for the in-person information about the environment surrounding Kelly's disappearance.
Maybe Oploc knows which of the nearby wooded areas have been searched.
I wonder how searches work when there's lots of random clothes and garbage around.
I mean, how can searchers decide what might be meaningful evidence?
Seems odd that the walking areas so close to the city would contain so much litter/rubbish, no?
Many cities have been trying hard to keep the streets and immediate areas clean looking during recent years imo.
What's up with Milwaukee?

We have searched many of the wooded areas with the small help we have had yes lots of garbage and lots of tents and homeless living in area. There is the oak leaf trail that travels from lake very close to KZ apt and travels thru most of wooded area. The path is traveled by a lot of runners and bikers but there are a number of break off paths.

One of the things Milwaukee is known for is how clean it is. This past weekend brought us high winds on Saturday and several inches of snow on Sunday. I have to assume the debris observed by jasper was seen on Saturday. This probably came from garbage containers knocked over by the wind. I need to assume this detritus has not been laying around for any length of time during all the searches conducted by le and volunteers in that area. Oploc ?

On another note, why would KZ keep his vehicle at the apt when his official address has been changed to his mother's in Richfield? You need a car to get around there. Why leave a Mercedes 30 miles away?

Trying to confirm info on car KZ was evicted doubt they want anything related to him let at Apt complex

Me too. If he is really innocent, one would think he would have shown an inkling of concern over Kelly's unknown whereabouts. Instead he tells the cops he sent her out to purchase cocaine. To me, his story sounds as if he wanted to insert other bad guys into the scenario. He was trying to distract LE from focusing solely on him so he began to tap dance.

On another note, does anybody know the status of the child *advertiser censored* case?

I can't agree more with you why won't he help why is he not acting concerned maybe his lawyers have him staying away. If he truely was anything like a BF or even friend he should be jumping forward to help out. Maybe the pressure of police scared him away. Nothing makes sense at all but lets keep a clear mind look at every angle because if its not KZ involved then we need to look at other possabilities. We are renewing our efforts in hopes we will find kelly we will not let case go cold.

You can look up cases on ccap

http://wcca.wicourts.gov/courtRecor...set=0&linkOnlyToForm=false&sortDirection=DESC

He has could I think next on 1-7 drugs & 1-17 *advertiser censored*. Looks like there trying to get bail money back and have him on GPS. Court also allowed PC use for work as noted earlier which I find very odd with the nature of charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow