WI WI - Kelly Dwyer, 27, Milwaukee, 11 Oct 2013 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. If he is really innocent, one would think he would have shown an inkling of concern over Kelly's unknown whereabouts. Instead he tells the cops he sent her out to purchase cocaine. To me, his story sounds as if he wanted to insert other bad guys into the scenario. He was trying to distract LE from focusing solely on him so he began to tap dance.

On another note, does anybody know the status of the child *advertiser censored* case?
What's the next step going to be?

You can look up cases on ccap

http://wcca.wicourts.gov/courtRecor...set=0&linkOnlyToForm=false&sortDirection=DESC

He has could I think next on 1-7 drugs & 1-17 *advertiser censored*. Looks like there trying to get bail money back and have him on GPS. Court also allowed PC use for work as noted earlier which I find very odd with the nature of charges

Dwyer’s mother says Dwyer hasn’t used her cell phone since 10:00 a.m. on Friday — something Dwyer’s mother says is very unusual.

Dwyer’s mother has looked into Dwyer’s phone records, and has learned she was texting a Kenosha man — who has denied seeing her on Friday. That man’s phone now appears to be disconnected

How has her mother gotten access to phone records this quick? In most cases we seem to wait forever for a glimpse of info, unsubstantiated at best.

forgive my copy paste attempt.

its not hard to do. make network account with the provider. say for example at&t.. you type in your number and check call logs , you will see the call how long it lasted and what time it happened and the number called.

but you cant see the exact call dialouge

Someone in Melrose park saw a women who resembled kelly asking people for money not once but twice I have talked in detail to LE there and here if this is her then it would be F B.I worthy and would be best news possible. The person who contacted us with tip is a smart well spoken women married if I recall her husband saw same thing. After talking with my contacts here it seems as LE really are stuck on KZ so I hope there not over looking anyone thing else If for some small reason KZ is not part of this LE is totally off track. I did speak with kenosha racine guy he is on sex registry but seems LE cleared him right away he was with kelly wendnesday night he claims.I think at this point I'm a little frustrated as family is because we have very little solid facts. It been two months today we can not let this case go cold. May hire another PI soon also thinking about vigil and silent auction to help family out I will see them again this tuesday please continue to pray.

How long ago was this that they saw this assume person. How did she look that day.. As far the Kenosha guy. I haven't got all the detail but how did he meet Kelly. If it was a bar or something like that . Where did they go after the bar. I'm seeing he had her number so that does mean they kind of knew each other.

On another note, does anybody know the status of the child *advertiser censored* case?

The only upcoming event listed is a Status Conference on on Jan. 27th at 8:30am

How long ago was this that they saw this assume person. How did she look that day.. As far the Kenosha guy. I haven't got all the detail but how did he meet Kelly. If it was a bar or something like that . Where did they go after the bar. I'm seeing he had her number so that does mean they kind of knew each other.

Are you asking where Kenosha guy and Kelly went on their date?
Apparently (word of mouth) they spent Wednesday evening together.
Kelly was seen again on Thursday and spent that night with Zocco.
As far as Kelly's activities on Wednesday night, Kenosha guy told Oploc (I believe) that their date ended before midnight on Wednesday. I'm unaware if Kenosha guy gave the details about where they spent the evening Wednesday night.

Kelly was not scheduled to work on Friday. She wasn't due in until Saturday morning. Therefore, if she did leave KZ's building safely, she wasn't expected anywhere on Friday that we know of. Her dad mentioned that Kelly had two or three different jobs though but we've only heard about her job at Lululemon where she was scheduled to work on Saturday morning.

The problem is, there's been no sign of Kelly since she was last seen with KZ on Thursday night, both in public at a bar/restaurant and later at his apartment building (entering on camera). KZ told Kelly's mom and police that Kelly didn't leave until Friday morning yet there is no evidence that she ever left the building. No one saw her on Friday at all (besides KZ who claims he did).

Since Kelly's phone records are available (calls made and received but not actual conversations - although LE may have obtained copies of texts??), her intentions regarding plans for Friday may be known to LE. If so, and she didn't fulfill her plans, that makes the case stronger against KZ. It all depends if LE can decifer any concrete plans or not. For instance, if she had an appointment but didn't call to cancel it first thing in the morning. LE may have more detailed info by examing Kelly's communications. Kelly's mom said Kelly was almost always on her phone so when did her communications abruptly stop. Did they stop following her usual pattern and start up again on Friday morning in her usual pattern? etc.

Anyway - just rambling with some thoughts as I ponder why Kelly is still missing. Hoping the answer is revealed soon.

You can look up cases on ccap

http://wcca.wicourts.gov/courtRecor...set=0&linkOnlyToForm=false&sortDirection=DESC

He has could I think next on 1-7 drugs & 1-17 *advertiser censored*. Looks like there trying to get bail money back and have him on GPS. Court also allowed PC use for work as noted earlier which I find very odd with the nature of charges

That's for the link Oploc. I spent about an hour trying to figure out how to look up court calendar stuff through the Milwaukee public links to no avail.
I remember seeing a case number somewhere but failed to write it down.

Is it usual for someone to get bail money back prior to a case being decided?
Wow, just like being grounded for one hour instead of one week as should have been, ugh! I don't get it.

The only upcoming event listed is a Status Conference on on Jan. 27th at 8:30am

Thanks KDub.
Guess KZ's free to have a happy holiday season in that case. :banghead:
No restrictions from being around little children? Nothing like that?
Life isn't fair.

That's for the link Oploc. I spent about an hour trying to figure out how to look up court calendar stuff through the Milwaukee public links to no avail.

Wow, just like being grounded for one hour instead of one week as should have been, ugh! I don't get it.

Thanks KDub.
Life isn't fair.

I don't think he got his bail money back if that is what your asking.

Are you asking where Kenosha guy and Kelly went on their date?
Apparently (word of mouth) they spent Wednesday evening together.
Kelly was seen again on Thursday and spent that night with Zocco.
As far as Kelly's activities on Wednesday night, Kenosha guy told Oploc (I believe) that their date ended before midnight on Wednesday. I'm unaware if Kenosha guy gave the details about where they spent the evening Wednesday night.

Kelly was not scheduled to work on Friday. She wasn't due in until Saturday morning. Therefore, if she did leave KZ's building safely, she wasn't expected anywhere on Friday that we know of. Her dad mentioned that Kelly had two or three different jobs though but we've only heard about her job at Lululemon where she was scheduled to work on Saturday morning.

The problem is, there's been no sign of Kelly since she was last seen with KZ on Thursday night, both in public at a bar/restaurant and later at his apartment building (entering on camera). KZ told Kelly's mom and police that Kelly didn't leave until Friday morning yet there is no evidence that she ever left the building. No one saw her on Friday at all (besides KZ who claims he did).

Since Kelly's phone records are available (calls made and received but not actual conversations - although LE may have obtained copies of texts??), her intentions regarding plans for Friday may be known to LE. If so, and she didn't fulfill her plans, that makes the case stronger against KZ. It all depends if LE can decifer any concrete plans or not. For instance, if she had an appointment but didn't call to cancel it first thing in the morning. LE may have more detailed info by examing Kelly's communications. Kelly's mom said Kelly was almost always on her phone so when did her communications abruptly stop. Did they stop following her usual pattern and start up again on Friday morning in her usual pattern? etc.

Anyway - just rambling with some thoughts as I ponder why Kelly is still missing. Hoping the answer is revealed soon.

Thank you . where was the room they spent the evening located up stairs / floor level /does this hotel have laundry shute/ trash shute or ground level windows. hall closets. stair wells. with window in them that lead to an exit

this guy leave alone. Does he go with bags. Does anyone come in with luggage bag(rollers) on camera in this same area of stay. or does he leave with luggage bags in same area on camera

if she does not leave on camera. It could mean she was still there still in this room or another room. Or the camera might have timer delays in them. Or some one transported her out by out the means at earlier time. Or she could walked out in a differ look.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melrose_Park,_Illinois

For grins I looked up Melrose Park as I recall it being a stop along, what was called back then, the Northwest Line going into Chicago from the burbs.
Anyway, what caught my eye is, "Melrose Park has been the target of many scandals involving corruption of its public officials. Former police chief Vito Scavo was indicted on federal racketeering charges after a lengthy investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation."
For some reason, I find it interesting that, out of all places, Kelly may have been spotted in Melrose Park.

If by some miracle she's wandering around, why might that be? Does she have ties to Melrose Park? How or why would she be free at times to panhandle or ask for food versus crying out for help? If she's being held against her will, how would she have freedom to do even that? If she's not being held against her will, what would keep her from going home if she's down and out and hungry?
As much as I'd like for her to be found alive, my brain isn't making sense of a situation where she may be free to talk to strangers while, at the same time, she's suffering. Unless someone is standing nearby watching her and the Stockholm syndrome is at play.

I'm not putting much stock into the supposed Kelly sighting either. I'm sure it's well meaning but I doubt it's her.

Me too. If he is really innocent, one would think he would have shown an inkling of concern over Kelly's unknown whereabouts. Instead he tells the cops he sent her out to purchase cocaine. To me, his story sounds as if he wanted to insert other bad guys into the scenario. He was trying to distract LE from focusing solely on him so he began to tap dance.

BBM. Yep, I've said before his lack of concern and curiosity about what happened to the girl that was last seen with him only indicates that he already knows what happened to her. He doesn't WANT her found. IMO.

Thanks KDub.
Life isn't fair.[
/QUOTE]

Retch. Sickening.

Thank you . where was the room they spent the evening located up stairs / floor level /does this hotel have laundry shute/ trash shute or ground level windows. hall closets. stair wells. with window in them that lead to an exit

this guy leave alone. Does he go with bags. Does anyone come in with luggage bag(rollers) on camera in this same area of stay. or does he leave with luggage bags in same area on camera

if she does not leave on camera. It could mean she was still there still in this room or another room. Or the camera might have timer delays in them. Or some one transported her out by out the means at earlier time. Or she could walked out in a differ look.

On Wend evening I'm told kelly went out to a bar with Jay they also went to her place he told me he departed at approx 11:45pm. As far as apt Police will not say if they saw her leave on camera to anyone incl family. There is shute on his 18th floor for garbage I think that leads into basement I assume. If KZ took her out that is how I feel because he is not the biggest strongest guy i doubt he could carry her down hall to elevator then go down to basement without being spotted. With that said there is slim chance she did get out and something else happened. I have been looking into another case and the prostitution sex trafficing is terrible in Milwaukee you can see that clear as day by visiting backpage it is sickening to say the least. I feel LE needs to do more.

On Wend evening I'm told kelly went out to a bar with Jay they also went to her place he told me he departed at approx 11:45pm. As far as apt Police will not say if they saw her leave on camera to anyone incl family. There is shute on his 18th floor for garbage I think that leads into basement I assume. If KZ took her out that is how I feel because he is not the biggest strongest guy i doubt he could carry her down hall to elevator then go down to basement without being spotted. With that said there is slim chance she did get out and something else happened. I have been looking into another case and the prostitution sex trafficing is terrible in Milwaukee you can see that clear as day by visiting backpage it is sickening to say the least. I feel LE needs to do more.

Keep in mind you don't have to be strongest person ,just having the thought and will-power get most of these kind of crimes done. It depends on how close he was to this chute. It highly possible none saw him. if he was a regular there , then its a good possibility. If the guest are allowed to dump their trash,then you have to be open mind leveled. Not saying he did it ( we have nor real proof). He could have used a luggage and threw it away.

As for the next guy. you say they went to her place last . How did he get home( did he drive his own car) ,what time did he reach her home to start, if she drove was her car still home?. Who saw him enter her home. If she wasn't heard from since then. what proof of that does he have that he was actually at her home in those hours, that is being said by him.? Was it ever proven that he was at her home?? I don't have a issue with the money for play scenario because alot of info is good here,in so many forms. Keep in mind , Keep every thing open minded.

Don't let out side things side track you and anger you. Its what the suspected criminals wants/ he want to build a negative image away from him. that's why they choose this scenario.

I don't necessarily think that KZ's lack of attendance at her searches means anything. Where are Kelly's female friends? Are they guilty of murder, too? A lot of people knew Kelly but very few people have been participating in her searches.

I don't necessarily think that KZ's lack of attendance at her searches means anything. Where are Kelly's female friends? Are they guilty of murder, too? A lot of people knew Kelly but very few people have been participating in her searches.

Sad to hear. I heard small searches are better than big ones. it help information become more clearer. I also think because no has a lead in this case where to start .

Is anyone sure that none of Kelly's friends of family didn't participate in any searches of posting of flyers or other measures to try to find her? Regardless, it doesn't mean that they are guilty of anything. However, if you had a significant other that was missing, wouldn't you at least try to do something to help in some way? I would have my atty. even make a statement of concern or something. But, maybe there is just a lot we do not know. Seems almost stone cold....very sad......

Is anyone sure that none of Kelly's friends of family didn't participate in any searches of posting of flyers or other measures to try to find her? Regardless, it doesn't mean that they are guilty of anything. However, if you had a significant other that was missing, wouldn't you at least try to do something to help in some way? I would have my atty. even make a statement of concern or something. But, maybe there is just a lot we do not know. Seems almost stone cold....very sad......

Anyone who has been following knows that the family participated in many of the searches. I made that statement because it's been reported that some searches were as small as six people. She had more than six friends in her life. Many people have not participated but you can't say that means they were involved in her disappearance. The same goes for KZ! Also this wasn't his girlfriend. He had a girlfriend. It wasn't Kelly. Or I guess we could say she was one of his girlfriends. That mere fact complicates the situation.

Anyone who has been following knows that the family participated in many of the searches. I made that statement because it's been reported that some searches were as small as six people. She had more than six friends in her life. Many people have not participated but you can't say that means they were involved in her disappearance. The same goes for KZ! Also this wasn't his girlfriend. He had a girlfriend. It wasn't Kelly. Or I guess we could say she was one of his girlfriends. That mere fact complicates the situation.

I don't mean to speak for others, but I think the point is that if you were the last known person to see her alive, you would have a greater motivation to help find her alive or missing under circumstances that didn't involve you.

I think you misinterpreted my post. I meant no disrespect to anyone, or to suggest that anyone that didn't look for Kelly was a potential suspect. I guess I was suggesting that maybe there were some searches that took place that weren't publicized, and maybe they did involve some of her friends or family. Just wondering. Furthermore, I did agree with you that non-participation did not mean guilty. It is confusing, at least to me, that I have heard so many versions of Kelly and KZ's relationship; however, the media continues to say girlfriend, so it is really misleading. You are closer to the situation, so if you say Kelly was not KZ's girlfriend, then I believe you. Sorry if I struck a nerve. I just find this whole case so sad an mysterious, especially during this time of the year. And about my comment "stone cold" - that was referring to the case - not KZ. I guess my post was poorly worded. I still don't understand/know if her friends and family have given up, or what is going on....it's all just sad. Maybe I inadvertently post negatively towards KZ, because I am also a lot sensitive to the other charges that he is being brought up on. I am not sure, but I apologize if I hit a nerve with you - certainly not my intention.

My heart breaks for the Dwyer family who face spending Christmas, still seeking answers, without their beautiful daughter by their sides.
Just because Kelly's case isn't solved yet, doesn't mean it won't be solved.
Let's not lose hope that it will!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member