WI WI - Kelly Dwyer, 27, Milwaukee, 11 Oct 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just glad Kelly's case is getting some attention now. Hopefully the new revelations will bring in some tips.

Anyone who has been following knows that the family participated in many of the searches. I made that statement because it's been reported that some searches were as small as six people. She had more than six friends in her life. Many people have not participated but you can't say that means they were involved in her disappearance. The same goes for KZ! Also this wasn't his girlfriend. He had a girlfriend. It wasn't Kelly. Or I guess we could say she was one of his girlfriends. That mere fact complicates the situation.

I don't believe attacking Kelly's friends helps KZ's case at all. KZ is a POI in Kelly's disappearance, they are not. Currently we only have KZ's opinion on things because Kelly can't speak for herself, and I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth. It doesn't really matter if Kelly was one of KZ's girlfriends, to be honest. That seems to be a sticking point with you and I don't know why. I'm not one of those that puts a halo above every missing person's head, but subtly putting Kelly down is just not sitting well with me right now. Just MOO.

Anyone who has been following knows that the family participated in many of the searches. I made that statement because it's been reported that some searches were as small as six people. She had more than six friends in her life. Many people have not participated but you can't say that means they were involved in her disappearance. The same goes for KZ! Also this wasn't his girlfriend. He had a girlfriend. It wasn't Kelly. Or I guess we could say she was one of his girlfriends. That mere fact complicates the situation.

BBM I'm not trying to pick on you mke2013, but since you are an insider and you made this statement I would like to know what you meant by this. Why does KZ's implications that Kelly is only one of his many girlfriends complicate the situation in your opinion?

On Wend evening I'm told kelly went out to a bar with Jay they also went to her place he told me he departed at approx 11:45pm. As far as apt Police will not say if they saw her leave on camera to anyone incl family. There is shute on his 18th floor for garbage I think that leads into basement I assume. If KZ took her out that is how I feel because he is not the biggest strongest guy i doubt he could carry her down hall to elevator then go down to basement without being spotted. With that said there is slim chance she did get out and something else happened. I have been looking into another case and the prostitution sex trafficing is terrible in Milwaukee you can see that clear as day by visiting backpage it is sickening to say the least. I feel LE needs to do more.

Now I believe this is how he got her out after reading about the hits from the cadaver dogs. Dropped her down the chute, retrieved her then took her to his car. I doubt he would be "tra la la" carrying a dead body out by the elevator. Pure evil, this guy.

Awful news. Have the actual documents been posted anywhere?

I really wanted to believe in KZ s innocence....what appeared to be such a smart cool dude..you jerk....I guess ur fooling games r over ...man up tell the story stop costing our taxpayer money...oh u don't care about that cuz uu have such a silver platter..wow what a man

BBM Hi hockeymom4, KZ has never been cleared, he has been named a POI in Kelly's disappearance since the beginning. Right now he is out on bond stemming from child *advertiser censored* and drug charges. So, we are free to accuse and sleuth him, this is Websleuths after all.

I know how the sleuthing works because I have been discussing and sleuthing him, since the day is long. My choice of wording was wrong on this one. My apologies.

None of the unsealed warrant mentions his car being searched. I wonder if they got a warrant for that later on?

Below is just a very quick version of a Timeline given some of the latest dates, times, and info.. I will continue adding to it so we can have a good timeline to reference as the case continues to unfold... Please post any/all other dates, times, info that we need to add to it(or any edits/omits you guys see that I screwed up on)

Thank you, SmoothOperator, for this great, helpful time line!

:gthanks:

Is anyone able to find the actual documents that have been unsealed? Im only seeing news releases.

Is anyone able to find the actual documents that have been unsealed? Im only seeing news releases.

:welcome: Daizc! :welcome:

I hope the documents will be published, too!

:seeya:

I really wanted to believe in KZ s innocence....what appeared to be such a smart cool dude..you jerk....I guess ur fooling games r over ...man up tell the story stop costing our taxpayer money...oh u don't care about that cuz uu have such a silver platter..wow what a man

Glad you can see the light. For some reason, I never doubted that KZ is responsible for Kelly's disappearance. I'm a fence walker so the fact that I've felt so sure about this all along is odd for me.
With the new evidence released, I have no doubt whatsoever he's the perp.

Can't believe they released the guy and that he's outside a jail cell while trying to find ways around his other crimes.

Why hasn't LE advertised his car with the dates he was gone from his apartment 'taking his summer sports equipment to his mommy's house'.
How old is this guy again?

His car needed to be exchanged with Kelly's picture on the billboards with the dates and times in question.

IF YOU SAW THIS GUY (Zocco's picture)

DRIVING THIS CAR (picture)

from THURSDAY, OCTOBER 11th from 6:15 p.m.
through FRIDAY, OCTOBER 12th at 2:41 p.m.

PLEASE CALL *** *** **** WITH INFORMATION.

Unfortunately that was over three months ago. This is the billboard that should have been plastered everywhere the day LE had the evidence of the dog hits and realized the perp lied about his timeline.

I'm beside myself with anger. How could this evidence be kept under wraps for so long? Something has got to change within our system when it comes to solving missing persons cases.
It's so clear, in this case, that Kelly didn't walk away from KZ's apartment building.

Charge and book him now. :jail:

Since Zocco claims he went to his p's house, LE should search their property.

It has been far too long we finally get to confirm some of the things we already knew but get more details. I am wondering if the release of this ongoing investigation is best for the case. A lot of this we already knew but there are a lot of new details that may help us figure out where Kelly is. Maybe there is a way they can check his miles on car from oil change or something to figure out how far he drove during that period of time.

Where was KZ between 6:15 pm, Oct 11 - 2:41 pm, Oct 12? Over 20 hrs???

Thanks Smooth.

That is the million dollar question we are working on looking at miles on car see if that can help us out. He had a lot of time he lied and said he took sports equip to his parents so he either said that to cover his tracks going out there or he never went that way and wants to send us on a wild goose chase. I am going dig into this more and more this case ranks on the top of cases that has me somewhat stumped why we do not have an arrest yet and Kelly whereabouts known.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123