WI WI - Kelly Dwyer, 27, Milwaukee, 11 Oct 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point, Snoods, regarding searching places KZ is familiar with...

Like hometown, vacations, parks, etc....

Time and time again we see perps hide bodies in places familiar to them...

and KZ certainly had plenty of time to transport Kelly to the "burial" site...

JMO

Yes, we do! IMO nobody is going to take off on an hours long drive to bury a body without having a destination in mind.

What I think is him lying saying he went to his parents house was to send cops on wild goose chase or he was attempting to use backwards psychology. Im thinking he panicked but with no blood or dna left it limits the possability. I think most important thing is we determine where zocco was for those 12-16hrs. Im fairly sure his mother knows something also I just feel there is something everyone is missing that can solve this case. This case is tearing me up there is so much I want to do but law will not allow me too his lawyers wont even let him talk to anyone. I truly feel KZ took her by car out of garage. His car Audi Quattro was I think searched 10days later they found bag eith missing fliers and few hair samples. Someone mentioned he had car cleaned wish we could look into that. As far as parents house I heard they did search it but that is located in Richfield ehich is Washington Cnty the media only looked over Milwaukee County records. Im looking into it and im beyound tired off to bed sorry for any typos

Thank you Oploc. Within the first few weeks of the case, I recall reading that Zocco's car had been "portered". Posters pondered the meaning of that because, afaik, that's not a common term used in the Midwest. Is it?

Interesting about the fliers found in his car if true. He probably said he was helping to put them up around town. Smoke and mirrors as he was probably taking them down!

I wonder if police looked at the video again to see if any of Zocco's family members visited him directly after Kelly went missing. It might be a longshot that they did but worth checking into imo. KZ brought his family into the story though by using them as an alibi of sorts. His mom has to suspect (or know) something by now. Does Zocco have a sister? How would KZ's mom feel if her childe just disappeared one day? There's enough non circumstantial evidence to break through any denial one might have, sorry. Impossible to rationalize any of it imo. She could do good in influencing KZ to chalk up answers for Kelly's family.

Why would they be able to get the warrants thrown out?

Because our laws have been and are headed in the direction of protecting criminals more than bringing justice to their victims.
That's the only reason I can think of.

Cadaver dogs hit on Kelly's scent inside Zocco's apartment, not tracking dogs.
The dogs alerted all over the place inside the apartment as well as key places in and outside of the building. It seems as if there's no question the dogs knew what they were doing.
Unfortunately, for Kelly and her family, Zocco took is plan a step further and the garbage (oh the pain) chute was only the means of getting her body down to ground level so Zocco could access is car. He left Kelly's scent when he layed his "summer sporting equipment" down to open up his trunk leading a direct trail of his steps.

I say unfortunately because LE spent more than a week searching the landfill based on the evidence they gathered from the dogs, hoping that the other hits (beyond the trash room) were based on other items connected to Kelly that Zocco removed from his apartment. Now, it appears he removed her body and has hidden her somewhere.

BBM I'm not trying to pick on you mke2013, but since you are an insider and you made this statement I would like to know what you meant by this. Why does KZ's implications that Kelly is only one of his many girlfriends complicate the situation in your opinion?

IMO either wishful thinking (if giving the benefit of doubt to mke) or a tactic of deflection - trying to bring the notion of other possible perps into the equation.
In this case, that's not going to work imo.

Because our laws have been and are headed in the direction of protecting criminals more than bringing justice to their victims.
That's the only reason I can think of.

Cadaver dogs hit on Kelly's scent inside Zocco's apartment, not tracking dogs.
The dogs alerted all over the place inside the apartment as well as key places in and outside of the building. It seems as if there's no question the dogs knew what they were doing.
Unfortunately, for Kelly and her family, Zocco took is plan a step further and the garbage (oh the pain) chute was only the means of getting her body down to ground level so Zocco could access is car. He left Kelly's scent when he layed his "summer sporting equipment" down to open up his trunk leading a direct trail of his steps.

I say unfortunately because LE spent more than a week searching the landfill based on the evidence they gathered from the dogs, hoping that the other hits (beyond the trash room) were based on other items connected to Kelly that Zocco removed from his apartment. Now, it appears he removed her body and has hidden her somewhere.

I'm wondering if there are other properties that are owned by family.. IMO with the wide open(as in many hours) window of time that he has that are unaccounted for(that IMO were used to bury/dispose of her body).. IMO the area/property where he possibly disposed/buried Kelly's body could be several hours distance away..

**Please forgive the limitations that come w/my posting via mobile ATM**

So, you are working this case and will be handling his car? I read everything long ago and don't remember exactly when his car was taken in. Just curious how during your investigation you will be able to determine when he drove. If his car was taken the second he got back to Milwaukee for certain, then it can see maybe, but if not, he could have drove a lot around Milwaukee when he returned.

Not answering for Oploc, but I don't understand this question.
Oploc didn't or isn't handling KZ's car. LE did that and we're waiting to find out what the warrant write ups reveal.

LE can't determine where exactly KZ drove unless they got lucky and have him on surveillance or tracked him or someone remembers seeing something and can identify KZ. But LE wasn't onto him yet the first few days after Kelly went missing. So, yes, time lapses make it more difficult to figure out where KZ took Kelly.

After confirming Kelly's scent was in KZ's apartment, I would imagine, the car was LE's next project. Additionally, finding out the car had been thoroughly cleaned is hinky under the circumstances.

Oploc is trying to help find Kelly so her grieving loved ones get some answers. Her family is stuck in a time warp.

LE is letting us know that KZ is THE POI beyond a doubt.

I think the ankle monitor came off when he made bail on the child *advertiser censored* charge.

Oh thanks. Someone else has reminded us too that KZ never did get the ankle monitor. The issue kept coming up but it never happened.
The first time was because they didn't have one available in the system iirc.
The second time, KZ's bail was set high enough and his lawyers argued against it and won iirc.

Regarding the first time the ankle monitor was brought up, you'd think before the judge (or whoever) discussed it, they'd know if one is available or not, ya think? :moo:

Somewhere in this thread, I believe it was insider mke, mentioned 2 things about KZ. His dislike of LE and his propensity of lying. If fact, he is enjoying this drama and mystery that he's concocted.

Or maybe the fact that he still controls his momma as in continues to pull the wool over her eyes. Or, maybe he hates that - I don't know.

Considering he's walking around outside of a jail cell, something is working for him. :scared:

Good point, Snoods, regarding searching places KZ is familiar with...

Like hometown, vacations, parks, etc....

Time and time again we see perps hide bodies in places familiar to them...

and KZ certainly had plenty of time to transport Kelly to the "burial" site...

JMO

And now we hear he had access to a boat as well?

In this case, he'll be charged minus the body.

Recapping some info given in the article.

From a search of KZ's 2011 Audi LE collected,
"three pieces of hair -- two in the trunk, and one inside an air freshner".

"Tissues and wipes, in addition to a Lululemon bag that presumably was from the store where Dwyer worked were also found."

Police requested a search of Zocco's phone -- as well as a sample of his DNA, which he voluntarily gave to police.

"Additionally, when the dog was allowed to sniff on the 18th floor of the building, it went straight to Zocco's door, even though there are five other apartments in that hallway. "

http://fox6now.com/2014/01/21/just-released-search-warrant-offers-new-info-in-dwyer-disappearance/

Thank you Oploc. Within the first few weeks of the case, I recall reading that Zocco's car had been "portered". Posters pondered the meaning of that because, afaik, that's not a common term used in the Midwest. Is it?

Interesting about the fliers found in his car if true. He probably said he was helping to put them up around town. Smoke and mirrors as he was probably taking them down!

I wonder if police looked at the video again to see if any of Zocco's family members visited him directly after Kelly went missing. It might be a longshot that they did but worth checking into imo. KZ brought his family into the story though by using them as an alibi of sorts. His mom has to suspect (or know) something by now. Does Zocco have a sister? How would KZ's mom feel if her childe just disappeared one day? There's enough non circumstantial evidence to break through any denial one might have, sorry. Impossible to rationalize any of it imo. She could do good in influencing KZ to chalk up answers for Kelly's family.

Oh my... Regarding flyers found in car...

he very well could have been taking them down... And thought he would just say he was putting them up... Should he have been asked...

:no:

This is absolutely devastating. Why is he not charged with her disappearance?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is absolutely devastating. Why is he not charged with her disappearance?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apparently the Police or DA feels there is not enough evidence for murder but something is in the works trust that. There is too much released at this point to just ignore all the signs. Remember we want to charge him with a solid case so he doesnt walk away from it. With child *advertiser censored* drug charges we still have time just hope crime lab speeds up the processing in madison on this case.

Not answering for Oploc, but I don't understand this question.
Oploc didn't or isn't handling KZ's car. LE did that and we're waiting to find out what the warrant write ups reveal.

Opoloc already responding. But, thanks for clearing this up as well. The reason I asked was because the statement was made, "That is the million dollar question WE ARE WORKING on looking at miles on car see if that can help us out." Based on that, I figured she was working on the case, which is why I asked. I know that this page has people all the time that are VI. Figured she was one. She is not, which IMO, is amazing that she's devoting her life voluntarily.

And now we hear he had access to a boat as well?

In this case, he'll be charged minus the body.

My first thought, after reading some of the warrant details, was that he took her out to the lake and dumped her. What day did she go missing? (Im on phone, so can't look back without closing the post - I will check in a min) I want to compare that date to my journal/calendar. I usually write down the weather conditions and will check to see if I recorded them that day.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

From the link:

The search warrant also describes other photos with Dwyer lying face down on a bed, naked, with her hands and feet bound, seemingly unconscious with what appears to be the hand of a white male on the back of her head pushing her face into the bed.

Why had this guy not been arrested with murder charges? LE is playing games at this point, IMO. Which may explain the child *advertiser censored* charges. Perhaps they were hoping for a confession to negotiate dropping the cp charges. I can't thonk of worse charges to go to prison with and the cops are banking on that to close their case. They're just being lazy, if that's the case.

Apparently the Police or DA feels there is not enough evidence for murder but something is in the works trust that. There is too much released at this point to just ignore all the signs. Remember we want to charge him with a solid case so he doesnt walk away from it. With child *advertiser censored* drug charges we still have time just hope crime lab speeds up the processing in madison on this case.

Okay. That makes sense. Much more sense than 'lazy cops'. I retract my opinion above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member