WI WI - Kelly Dwyer, 27, Milwaukee, 11 Oct 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://fox6now.com/2014/01/27/judge-agrees-to-combine-zoccos-drug-child-*advertiser censored*-cases/

What is going on ? Why is he on the streets ?

I just.....blood pressure.....deep breaths....AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :tantrum: That article is damning, fernia!

Makes you wonder what more they need for a murder charge? A body? This is so sick. I hope KZ gets convicted of SOMETHING and is put away for a long time. This case is upsetting.

Makes you wonder what more they need for a murder charge? A body? This is so sick. I hope KZ gets convicted of SOMETHING and is put away for a long time. This case is upsetting.

BBM That's what I'm wondering! What else do they need, a video of him burying her? This infuriates me! Please, somebody tell me that LE knows what they're doing and this is all some kind of grand plan.

Y'all, Kelly's poor family is just hearing all these details for the first time, they must be devastated. I couldn't even imagine.

Okay, so the video in which KZ tells Kelly to breathe through her mouth is time-stamped September 22, several weeks before she disappears. So what does this mean to everybody? Were they engaging in this kind of choke-out sex before? My mind is spinning.

Okay, so the video in which KZ tells Kelly to breathe through her mouth is time-stamped September 22, several weeks before she disappears. So what does this mean to everybody? Were they engaging in this kind of choke-out sex before? My mind is spinning.

That was a fear of mine...

So afraid was I... that I didn't even want to bring it up...

I wondered if Kelly and KZ had engaged in the asphyxiation/erotica (term?) during prior "visits"...

That would be a big point for the KZ's defense... :no:

JMO

Case No.2013CFOO4798; 17 Counts Child *advertiser censored*; 17 Felony D

http://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail...ffset=0&mode=details&submit=View+Case+Details

http://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail...39A9AE547&recordCount=2&offset=0&mode=charges

Case. No.2013CFOO4702; 5 charges related to drugs; 3 Felony 1, 2 Misd. U

http://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail...ffset=1&mode=details&submit=View+Case+Details

http://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail...39A9AE547&recordCount=2&offset=1&mode=charges

Prosecuting Attorney listed for *advertiser censored* charges - Sara B. Lewis
Prosecuting Attorney listed for drug charges - William M. Levins
(Are there still TWO PROSECUTING ATTORNEYS since cases are combined?)

June 2, 2014, the Jury Trial date is not indicated on the Drug Charges page.
(Does this mean the drug charges have no impact on the jury trial?)

Responsible Official, Borowski-12, David (12 represents branch id)

That was a fear of mine...

So afraid was I... that I didn't even want to bring it up...

I wondered if Kelly and KZ had engaged in the asphyxiation/erotica (term?) during prior "visits"...

That would be a big point for the KZ's defense... :no:

JMO

Could he have changed the time-stamp? Why on earth would he have kept those pics of Kelly? Never mind, I guess the same reason he kept the child *advertiser censored*.

He obtained a second lawyer on December 5, 2013.
He's listed on the *advertiser censored* charges page along with Michael Levine.

Dennis P. Coffey, admitted 1972

:tantrum: Oh this dear family having to hear all this. Just too shocking, and devastating! Z needs to tell where he put Kelly and NOW! I do NOT want this 'ick' walking the streets!! I know there's many more that haven't been found yet, but we know about this one, so off the streets, like yesterday...be done with him! ICK ICK ICK!!!!

I honestly have no idea how families in these situations go on. I just don't know. Having to see that ICK walking the streets, knowing what they know, and not being able to do anything about it but wait for the system to do it's thing. I just don't know. My faith feels about the size of a mustard seed just reading this, and not even knowing Kelly. Physically shaking inside. The fear Kelly must have felt. I just can't imagine how one goes on!

So, I wonder where he's living. One of the articles said he wants to work from his apt because of all the media attn at the office. Thought I'd read he had been evicted from park Lafayette and was living with mama in Richfield. Also wonder if that's her with him in the court videos.

My fear is if pre trial motions don't go his way & charges against him in Kelley's death are imminent, he will run.

Could he have changed the time-stamp? Why on earth would he have kept those pics of Kelly? Never mind, I guess the same reason he kept the child *advertiser censored*.

Good point regarding KZ possibly changing time-stamp on his phone...

:waitasec:

Since everyone seems confused, it sounds like oral sex to me where Kelly was in a submissive position (that's why he told her to breathe through her nose). If there was choking she wouldn't be able to breathe through her mouth or nose. KZ had a huge amount of *advertiser censored* in his house. He was reenacting what he saw in *advertiser censored*. I don't think the pics and videos are that damning from a legal perspective. She could have been a willing participant (human sexuality is complex). She may have appeared to be unconscious but pics can be deceiving. The details of the warrant however are very damning. He should just try to do the right thing for a change and say what happened.

How many people on a jury? Six in this case or twelve?
We'll have to wait and see how they feel about 17 counts of child *advertiser censored*.
First things first.

Were there time stamps? I don't remember seeing anything about when they were taken.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Please see the below link... (Note: this link was posted upthread...)

http://fox6now.com/2014/01/27/judge-agrees-to-combine-zoccos-drug-child-*advertiser censored*-cases/

Quote:" According to the documents, the voice of the man in the video sounds like the voice of Kris Rocco."

"The video is time-stamped September 22nd - several weeks before Dwyer disappeared."

More at link above...

HTH...:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members