WI WI - Kelly Dwyer, 27, Milwaukee, 11 Oct 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people on a jury? Six in this case or twelve?
We'll have to wait and see how they feel about 17 counts of child *advertiser censored*.
First things first.

I can't imagine his high end legal team won't ask for a change in venue. I'd love to be on that jury but I doubt I'd make it thru voir dire. Darn

I just spent the last few hours reading through the 40 pages of this case on WS, plus the numerous news articles linked.

I'm positively dumbfounded, speechless.

I just want to know what his explanation to the discovery of the pics and video of Kelly was. It could have been "innocent" sexual play, as mke2013 suggested, or it could've been sinister (which was my first reaction...my jaw literally dropped).

I'm absolutely heartbroken for Kelly's family.

I just spent the last few hours reading through the 40 pages of this case on WS, plus the numerous news articles linked.

I'm positively dumbfounded, speechless.

I just want to know what his explanation to the discovery of the pics and video of Kelly was. It could have been "innocent" sexual play, as mke2013 suggested, or it could've been sinister (which was my first reaction...my jaw literally dropped).

I'm absolutely heartbroken for Kelly's family.

Welcome to the thread m1279 :seeya:. Yes, it just gets worse each page, doesn't it?

Here is my take about the video and pics: If it was kinky sex, so be it. That still doesn't explain what happened to Kelly or help us recover her body. He is responsible for her death, no doubt in my mind. I am so disgusted by him I can barely bring myself to type his initials, that gives him too much of an identity. He knows where she is buried. Yet still, he sits there mute at his mama's house, living, eating and breathing air. He is putting Kelly's family through an endless hell. Every waking moment of their lives is consumed with finding their daughter. And that scum knows where she is and what happened to her, but all he cares about is his own pedophile skin. I expect nothing less from him, frankly.

http://www.xojane.com/issues/both-my-parents-are-defense-attorneys-and-they-do-in-fact-help-people

The above site was allowed in another case, so hope that it's okay to use the link here.

The article is titled Both My Parents Are Defense Attorneys.
In a previous post, I asked how a lawyer can defend someone like KZ.
Today I read this article wherein valid reasons are discussed for the purpose of defending the actions of defense lawyers.

What is iffy though, when the circumstances of a crime appear obvious beyond a reasonable doubt to begin with, do we really need mitigation and negotiation for lesser sentences so people who harm children and assist in or literally kill women are back out on the street again?
When the case evidence is so strong, surely someone who is blessed with the brain cell capacity to become a lawyer, has to arrive at the same conclusion that an average person (with no horse in the race) comes to while on autopilot.

The argument that the accused are people and not perps, in context with crimes like the one committed against Kelly, sort of evokes the response, so what? Whatever happened in a perp's life previously, that made him the way he is now, isn't relative because there's no return. That said, not all crimes place the perp into the no return category imo.

I'm willing to argue and exlore every side of every option if I can't see the hard evidence in a crime. Frequently, I can't see evidence in a case that to supports the beyond a reasonable doubt factor even though the majority of other posters indicate they're positive who the perp is. I need to see the evidence and not go by what people think or feel because of emotions or what seems a logical explanation. I'll continue to explore theories even when the majority have someone pinned to the crime and don't want to consider other options.

In this case, I've felt from the beginning (but feelings don't count), and now we're privy to enough evidence that shows KZ is involved in Kelly's death. Even before LE released the latest info, the likelihood that KZ is the perp was difficult to argue against (I didn't feel the need to do so).

The fact the twenty cameras, in the surrounding area, don't show Kelly anywhere after she was last seen entering KZ's building for the final time is evidence imo (the media wrote that the cameras don't offer answers or evidence). The fact Kelly doesn't appear on any camera after a certain time supports that Kelly never left the building. Isn't that evidence?

This case is an example of when the defending defense lawyer topic takes a turn towards crazy and unjust in the other direction imo. Why would anyone want to see a perp who is capable of committing this type of crime out on the street? Why would a lawyer be willing to go to great lengths to blame a dead victim, who is being kept hidden from her family along with being denied a proper resting place, in order to save the arse of a perp in this category? Anyone who is capable of continuing to torture, yes torture, other people doesn't deserve minimal sentences or humane consideration when it comes to their own future circumstances.

I disconnected from the author when she didn't consider, thus denied, that there are perps who no longer deserve to be considered human. They've earned the label perpetrator. If the possibility of rehabilitation existed, the effort would have had to have taken place years before reaching an age of full manhood.

http://www.xojane.com/issues/both-my-parents-are-defense-attorneys-and-they-do-in-fact-help-people

The above site was allowed in another case, so hope that it's okay to use the link here.

The article is titled Both My Parents Are Defense Attorneys.
In a previous post, I asked how a lawyer can defend someone like KZ.
Today I read this article wherein valid reasons are discussed for the purpose of defending the actions of defense lawyers.

What is iffy though, when the circumstances of a crime appear obvious beyond a reasonable doubt to begin with, do we really need mitigation and negotiation for lesser sentences so people who harm children and assist in or literally kill women are back out on the street again?
When the case evidence is so strong, surely someone who is blessed with the brain cell capacity to become a lawyer, has to arrive at the same conclusion that an average person (with no horse in the race) comes to while on autopilot.

The argument that the accused are people and not perps, in context with crimes like the one committed against Kelly, sort of evokes the response, so what? Whatever happened in a perp's life previously, that made him the way he is now, isn't relative because there's no return. That said, not all crimes place the perp into the no return category imo.

I'm willing to argue and exlore every side of every option if I can't see the hard evidence in a crime. Frequently, I can't see evidence in a case that to supports the beyond a reasonable doubt factor even though the majority of other posters indicate they're positive who the perp is. I need to see the evidence and not go by what people think or feel because of emotions or what seems a logical explanation. I'll continue to explore theories even when the majority have someone pinned to the crime and don't want to consider other options.

In this case, I've felt from the beginning (but feelings don't count), and now we're privy to enough evidence that shows KZ is involved in Kelly's death. Even before LE released the latest info, the likelihood that KZ is the perp was difficult to argue against (I didn't feel the need to do so).

The fact the twenty cameras, in the surrounding area, don't show Kelly anywhere after she was last seen entering KZ's building for the final time is evidence imo (the media wrote that the cameras don't offer answers or evidence). The fact Kelly doesn't appear on any camera after a certain time supports that Kelly never left the building. Isn't that evidence?

This case is an example of when the defending defense lawyer topic takes a turn towards crazy and unjust in the other direction imo. Why would anyone want to see a perp who is capable of committing this type of crime out on the street? Why would a lawyer be willing to go to great lengths to blame a dead victim, who is being kept hidden from her family along with being denied a proper resting place, in order to save the arse of a perp in this category? Anyone who is capable of continuing to torture, yes torture, other people doesn't deserve minimal sentences or humane consideration when it comes to their own future circumstances.

I disconnected from the author when she didn't consider, thus denied, that there are perps who no longer deserve to be considered human. They've earned the label perpetrator. If the possibility of rehabilitation existed, the effort would have had to have taken place years before reaching an age of full manhood.
My sentiments exactly...

:thumb:

Great post, woe.be.gone, and I agree with you. I'm usually on the prosecution side, but not always. There have been a few high profile cases here on WS in which I have changed my opinion from pro prosecution to pro defense after hearing the evidence. But sometimes the evidence against a defendant is overwhelming, like in this case.

This reminds me of something I heard recently about defense lawyers: It used to be defense attorneys would just provide a good honest defense that their client was entitled to, but now defense attorneys are hell-bent on achieving that ultimate "not guilty" at all costs, by any means necessary. Doesn't matter who they put back on the street as long as they get that win. At any cost to the public.

The company KZ works for has to do with relocations. That means moving stuff from one place to another.
Could he have somehow used a connection or situation that was already in progress to move Kelly far away from Milwaukee?

One of the relocation companies that surfaced when I googled mentioned their involvement with construction projects. Could there have been an ongoing construction project that KZ was overseeing so he knew the job's current status (cement being poured or earth being moved). If so, he may have transferred Kelly to that location. After dark no one would be working there and/or on Sunday.

The company KZ works for has to do with relocations. That means moving stuff from one place to another.
Could he have somehow used a connection or situation that was already in progress to move Kelly far away from Milwaukee?

One of the relocation companies that surfaced when I googled mentioned their involvement with construction projects. Could there have been an ongoing construction project that KZ was overseeing so he knew the job's current status (cement being poured or earth being moved). If so, he may have transferred Kelly to that location. After dark no one would be working there and/or on Sunday.

Very good questions, Woe! :thumb:

CIOs don't oversee construction projects.

New to the site and have been reading most of the thread.

He won't run. He doesn't have anywhere else to turn. He needs his mother to support him. Without him she won't be able to get a job.

Rumor has it that yes he was IT Director for the Yankees but he was fired and his mother supported him for 2 years before he followed her to Milwaukee. She then got him the CIO position that he has now that he doesn't deserve.

The company he works (I use that term loosely because he was rarely in the office and did nothing that you would think a CIO would be responsible in doing on a daily basis) for handles corporate relocations. So if someone is hired in CA but the job is in NY, the company can handle every aspect of that relocation.

That rumor is false. KZ worked for the Yankees over a decade ago. He worked for 2 companies in between for years. I know that for a fact. He had nothing left in Boston anyways so why not move to Milwaukee and live near family.

Prayers for a break soon in this case, and for Kelly's family to have some answers. This is just horrible.

CIOs don't oversee construction projects.

Why do you assume I and others don't know that? He should know more than THAT person would know as he should be aware of all the projects in progress within his area of responsibility. What does he do exactly?

That rumor is false. KZ worked for the Yankees over a decade ago. He worked for 2 companies in between for years. I know that for a fact. He had nothing left in Boston anyways so why not move to Milwaukee and live near family.

What two companies did he previously work for? Can we check the info out as there doesn't seem to be a footprint accessible. If fact, please provide a source.

KZ is forty, right? We'd expect he's worked several places.
I'm not being snarky but, at this point, refuting rumor with proof would be more believable.

Chief information officer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From the link above, last paragraph ~

". . .the CIO usually functions as a 3rd party manager for the organization". bbm

If the main focus of the CIO position is information, then the person should know where to find any kind of information within his system.

He works for TRC Global Solutions. I think you were reading about a different company called TRC. His company deals with relocations.

Why do you assume I and others don't know that? He should know more than THAT person would know as he should be aware of all the projects in progress within his area of responsibility. What does he do exactly?

What two companies did he previously work for? Can we check the info out as there doesn't seem to be a footprint accessible. If fact, please provide a source.

KZ is forty, right? We'd expect he's worked several places.
I'm not being snarky but, at this point, refuting rumor with proof would be more believable.

He turned 39 last month. He worked for the Air Charter Guide in Cambridge and then Cor Financial in Boston. If you google it, you can verify. I had more direct knowledge however. I have no reason to lie to a group of strangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties