WI WI - Kelly Dwyer, 27, Milwaukee, 11 Oct 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fairly certain that this is one of those cases where the police & the DA's office know a LOT more than what they're releasing to the media...probably because they're still collecting evidence & building their case. The most important thing is that the person who is responsible for Kelly's disappearance or demise is brought to justice...and if that takes some time, so be it.
One thing I DO know for certain....huge props go out the the Milw Police Dept K9 Unit. It was one of their dogs that showed the (human) cops where to look for the hidden drugs in KZ's expansive 18th floor apartment.

I'm fairly certain that this is one of those cases where the police & the DA's office know a LOT more than what they're releasing to the media...probably because they're still collecting evidence & building their case. The most important thing is that the person who is responsible for Kelly's disappearance or demise is brought to justice...and if that takes some time, so be it.
One thing I DO know for certain....huge props go out the the Milw Police Dept K9 Unit. It was one of their dogs that showed the (human) cops where to look for the hidden drugs in KZ's expansive 18th floor apartment.

:wagon: Fashionista! :welcome:

I tend to agree with you that LE has a very good "picture" of what happened in Kelly's case ...

and... Yes... Huge shout out to the k-9's!

:great: :beagle: :wolf: :beagle: :heartbeat:

:seeya:

The media reports a small amount of cocaine was discovered along with some prescription drugs and marijuana.
But then I wondered why he was charged with running a drug house.

You may know more than the media has released.
Since I can't figure out what the guy's real job is, he has to be doing something to afford an expansive 18th floor apartment.

Your post has me wondering if LE brought in cadaver dogs too?

Cocaine use can cause brain aneurysms too. Another potentially immediate bad result from using it.

Cocaine use can cause brain aneurysms too. Another potentially immediate bad result from using it.

I was also thinking maybe he's a heavy user and she is newer to it and was trying to go line for line with him or someone else. Her mom said she recently acted erratic (my paraphrase) so that's why I thought maybe this was new to her. That could definitely cause an issue keeping up with someone with higher tolerance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The media reports a small amount of cocaine was discovered along with some prescription drugs and marijuana.

Since I can't figure out what the guy's real job is, he has to be doing something to afford an expansive 18th floor apartment.

He is an executive with a Milwaukee relocation firm. He & KD bought $300 worth of cocaine that night and went to his apartment. He has retained an attorney and claims no knowledge of her whereabouts.

With the arrest of Zocco on drug charges... Isn't LE legally allowed to do a full on, top to bottom, inside out search of his apartment complex?

How does a complete building search work when it is an apartment... And there are other innocent dwellers living there?

TIA...:seeya:

Iirc LE spent a long time in his apartment. I'll look tomorrow for a link because my eyes feel like little sand boxes right now. Nite.

The link on top is where they reported police/detectives had been in and out of the bf's residence for the last three days (article dated the 17th, updated the 18th).

I'll post the link again here.
http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/Arrest-made-in-case-of-missing-Milwaukee-woman-228247261.html

Not sure how they go about searching a whole building where others live and share common areas too.

Reported in an article in post upthread...

He is Vice President and Chief Information Officer at TRC Global Solutions... Located on same street as his apartment (E. Jeaneau Ave.)

Previously IT Director NY Yankees...

ETA... See link in Nursie's post #80 above...

I just think that the main reason a person wouldn't confess someone died from an OD with their drug supply was the chance of getting caught with the drugs -- but since he was caught already I guess he would confess if she had an OD?

I just think that the main reason a person wouldn't confess someone died from an OD with their drug supply was the chance of getting caught with the drugs -- but since he was caught already I guess he would confess if she had an OD?

Good point!

Additionally... He is reported as being her "boyfriend"...

That raises some questions on if he was really emotionally invested in their relationship... Or ???

I wonder if he would be jealous to discover that she had been on online dating sites?

:dunno:

police report boyfriend was one of the last people to see her. This might imply there were others. There are ways le has to verify his account of events that we are not privy to. If KD did in fact leave his building, I doubt she had any plans to meet anyone else after spending the night with KZ without going home first. This leads me to think either accident or random encounter.

Disagree. I have a family member currently facing a homicide charge for allegedly helping someone obtain the drug that ended up killing them. So if this guy helped this woman obtain a drug that ended up killing her, he could potentially face at least a decade in prison (or more). That might be why he's not telling authorities what happened to her.

Disagree. I have a family member currently facing a homicide charge for allegedly helping someone obtain the drug that ended up killing them. So if this guy helped this woman obtain a drug that ended up killing her, he could potentially face at least a decade in prison (or more). That might be why he's not telling authorities what happened to her.

Ah makes sense, good to know :)

I find it difficult to believe (albeit on the very small amount of information available) that this is a murder. My gut tells me she is alive. I don't know how to put this exactly, but I also struggle to believe that a couple doing cocaine would get into an altercation (just because of the effects of the drug), more likely, she was texting other guys from OKCupid and perhaps left late at night to meet one. That drug can do funny things to people, but make someone murderous, I doubt. Make them feel adventurous, a bit invincible? Far more likely. JMO. Obviously the CCTV issue is a pretty big one...but if there's no body and no found personal effects, blood, etc, he's being released on bond, I don't know if that can conclusively lead us to think she never left the building. Stumped on that.

JMO as always

That drug can do funny things to people

Making that point, I want to redact my earlier question about her possibly having a mental illness. Regardless of if she did or did not, cocaine messes up your mind and could make someone act recklessly.

He has been released, which means they don't think he did it. She was seen the morning after at 9am and then used her phone an hour later. It seem highly unlikely that it was him. Wondering if he has an alibi from his CIO job that he most likely no longer has as he has been removed from their website. My opinion is that he is innocent of involvement in her being missing. It doesn't add up.

We'd have to know so much more about KD's and bf's relationship to begin to determine emotional life/strife.
How long have they known each other?
Were they considered a couple by others? For how long?
Were they just hanging out together alot or did she/he want more from the relationship?

On another subject, the job/company seems hinky to me.
Using google maps, the icon for TRC shows up next door in front of the 1030 address which is the Knick Restaurant.
The building to the right (facing) is 1042 (addy for TRC) but no other businesses show up in the building which looks to be a large house with a bunch of apartments either behind or attached (numbers 1046-1060) to the townhouse style facade of 1042. If there are businesses within the same building, the name of the business would show up as being affiliated with the addresses.

Also I can't find any related business associates, reviews or affiliations of TRC.
To run that type of business, there would be many, many co-operators involved. The website looks amateur imo.

Also no BBB complaints - very difficult to avoid when moving peoples' stuff around to locations all over the world imo. TRC claims involvement in real estate, moving and storage, finding residences overseas, obtaining visas, among other things. Why isn't there a sign outside the door? Seems like an odd location for a business like this too. You'd think they'd be located nearby industry type businesses as they're not a travel agency or real estate office (at least not indicated by the way the primary promotional info comes up).
Anyway, I could be all wrong but the whole TRC Global thing seems off to me.

He has been released, which means they don't think he did it. She was seen the morning after at 9am and then used her phone an hour later. It seem highly unlikely that it was him. Wondering if he has an alibi from his CIO job that he most likely no longer has as he has been removed from their website. My opinion is that he is innocent of involvement in her being missing. It doesn't add up.

bbm

He has been released because he posted bail on his drug charges. I don't think we can conclude that this means they don't think he disappeared Kelly. They may or may not think that, but they likely just don't have enough evidence to charge him with a crime directly related to her disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966