WI WI - Kelly Dwyer, 27, Milwaukee, 11 Oct 2013 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Below are the 3 pages of KZ's criminal complaint detailing the charges against him.. I saw where Woe mentioned she couldn't open the PDF link to the court doc so, I figured I'd post all 3pages here on the thread for any who are unable to view the PDF..as well as having them posted here for future reference..<<crossing fingers that I won't blow the margins as I'm posting via mobile ATM and sometimes that's tricky when posting pics:crazy:>>

8ymureze.jpg

ytudusav.jpg

6ama7amy.jpg

So, as is seen above in the court documents detailing KZ's charges it definitely IMO is stating that the last time that Kelly was seen was at KZ's apt.. This obviously would negate any of the earlier thoughts regarding her having been seen at a later date/time AFTER having left KZ's apt.. If this is indeed fact then IMO I would definitely have to say that IMO things look very suspicious regarding KZ's involvement in Kelly's "disappearance"..

It also details the cocaine purchase stating that KZ gave Kelly the $300.00 and they purchased 1 eight ball of powder cocaine from a dealer.. (*on a side note--I agree with astro kitty about $300.00 seeming to be an outrageous amount for one, single 8ball of powder cocaine).. It further details Kelly's regularly visiting KZ's apt with his claiming that she came as frequently as a couple times a week for the purpose of doing cocaine(further saying that Kelly had never visited his apt and NOT used cocaine..IMO obviously implying that as being her sole motivation for visiting him at his apt)..

After having thoroughly read the criminal complaint court docs I am very concerned that this is likely to not at all end well, and do have a strong suspicion that KZ could very well be involved in Kelly's "disappearance"...all jmo, tho.

KZ is not her actual boyfriend. The news is calling him that, but she actually had a real boyfriend. KZ was someone it seems she casually dated and apparently did drugs with. She was actually dating at least a few (that I know of) men from OKC - and as far as I know - no one knew about each other (not an open relationship). Her mom did not know about OKC until one of the men told her, and then mom submitted her laptop to LE. LE can find out where the phone was the last time it was used, and I am assuming they have that by now. I am assuming they were able to get alot of info from her laptop. I agree that they know alot more than they are sharing, probably as to not tip off the person in question. I suspect foul play and agree that it is pretty unlikey she OD'd. Its a sad story and I feel awful for her mom and pray it ends well. But I am afraid that maybe one of the men she was talking to, found out that she was dating several men and something bad happened. I hope not...

Where are you getting the info she had a real boyfriend ? You seem to know KD. What is your connection ?

Smoothie.... Thank you for posting the pdf docs!

As always....

:yourock:

I have never heard that the police suspected him at all for the disappearance for Kelly. You say, "they still suspect him." When did they suspect him? I know they were looking to ask him questions and then released him and had no "accusations"towards him. I don't recall hearing him as a "suspect" or hearing they "suspected him." Am I mistaken? Maybe I misread something....

Read again please, I wrote "if they still suspect him." if, if, if.
I believe I've posted fairly when you read all my posts, as I mention I'd like to know more about Kelly's contacts and whereabouts on Friday IF she indeed left bf's apartment in the morning.

Since they sent LE to search bf's apartment and he was the last one known to keep company with Kelly, I made the HUGE leap of assuming LE suspected the bf of something. The word suspect means, think may have something to do with.
You can suspect the dog ate all the cookies because you left them out on the coffee table when you took the garbage out.
Do you mean technically? No, I've not heard LE announce that bf is a suspect but I suspect they suspect (or did) him.

<modsnip>

I am still overly confused because I still read that she was seen Friday at 9am and sent a text at 10am. He last saw her at Thursday night. IF this is true, then I believe he had nothing to do with it and this is known by many. Of course, just my opinion :)

As IHAVENOCLUE pointed out above, we don't know who claims to have seen Kelly last on Friday morning. No details given. If bf, then what to think?
If Kelly went on with her day on Friday and interacted with others or left evidence she had been at her apartment, that would be good for bf.

<modsnip>

I first posted the question on 10/18. who saw her @ 9 am on Farwell ave. & where was she when she contacted her mom. These questions have never been directly answered. The closest answer was le saying KZ was one of the last people to see her. I'm sure le has this info and has not released it for some reason.

And sometimes if you, me, or anybody really wants to know an answer to an unanswered question, they can be the one to search, look, comb through all the articles just in case someone else missed the information earlier. It doesn't usually happen that something significant is missed at the time the info becomes public, but it has happened or more likely gets buried. One poster doesn't necessarily have all the answers or remember every little detail. That's especially true as a case grows older and the telephone game gets underway and may confuse the few facts that actually exist. Which is why links are always good.

I agree that, afaik, the identity of the person who claims to have seen Kelly Friday morning on Farwell Avenue has never been released.

Smoothie.... Thank you for posting the pdf docs!

As always....

:yourock:

Double thank you Smoothie!!!

Good eye catching 'the last time Kelly was seen was in KZ's apartment'.
That means she would have had to go around all day Friday not being seen by anybody.
The only hesitation I have about jumping to the conclusion that KZ is responsible for Kelly's disappearance, is if she was picked up early in the day by another friend/date. Kelly WAS NOT DUE INTO WORK UNTIL SATURDAY. For all we know she may have stayed with KZ much later on Friday or even into that night too. Some evidence would have to exist in her phone records/texts that she was making or had made other plans. And/or if KZ was with other people on Friday beginning early in the day.

Remember there is a report about someone who couldn't be reached due to his phone being out of order - someone in/from Kenosha.

By the way, I've been using bf (boyfriend) for KZ. I guess because he was referred to bf in news reports.

That the police found an ounce and a half of marijuana (that's a lot of smoke) in the guy's apartment suggests not only that he had nothing to do with her disappearnce but that when he found out she'd gone missing it caught him by surprise?

If Kelly had OD'd or otherwise met some sort of terrible fate and KZ were aware of it--he would've ditched the weed and anything else illegal--you would think?

My guess is that KZ and Kelly were partying together Thurs night and KZ had to send Kelly on her way Friday AM so he could chill out and maybe get some work done that day (working remote is no big deal for "office" workers these days, esp when they're higher ranking & it's a Friday) .

Kelly probably wasn't ready to call it quits Friday morning--especially since she didn't have to work again til Saturday.

Most likely she already had her next destination lined up when she left KZ's place. Her phone records for Thursday night/early Friday AM likely contain clues in that direction.

Wherever she was headed, it was likely to meet someone also looking to party.

Other possibilities: sounds like the bar and her apt and KZ's place are all within walking distance. It's likely she also knew other folks who lived around there who would be willing
to party with her on Friday day and she could walk there and knock without having to call first.

Possible that she left KZ's empty handed and desperate to re-up headed for a more questionable part of town to score on her own.

Also, the amtrak station isn't far from there and that's a way to get not only to Chicago in about 90 minutes but to Kenosha in about 25 minutes.

Re: cell phone use terminating at 10 AM. While a good signpost for the time something possibly happened to Kelly, it's probably just as likely that a person who was away from home all night had her cell phone battery completely drained.

Re: random person involvement. Kelly stumbling around on a Friday morning in a likely visibly altered state could've attracted the attention of a criminal of opportunity.

That the police found an ounce and a half of marijuana (that's a lot of smoke) in the guy's apartment suggests not only that he had nothing to do with her disappearnce but that when he found out she'd gone missing it caught him by surprise?

If Kelly had OD'd or otherwise met some sort of terrible fate and KZ were aware of it--he would've ditched the weed and anything else illegal--you would think?

My guess is that KZ and Kelly were partying together Thurs night and KZ had to send Kelly on her way Friday AM so he could chill out and maybe get some work done that day (working remote is no big deal for "office" workers these days, esp when they're higher ranking & it's a Friday) .

Kelly probably wasn't ready to call it quits Friday morning--especially since she didn't have to work again til Saturday.

Most likely she already had her next destination lined up when she left KZ's place. Her phone records for Thursday night/early Friday AM likely contain clues in that direction.

Other possibilities: sounds like the bar and her apt and KZ's place are all within walking distance. It's likely she also knew other folks who lived around there who would be willing
to party with her on Friday day and she could walk there and knock without having to call first.

Possible that she left KZ's empty handed and desperate to re-up headed for a more questionable part of town to score on her own.

Also, the amtrak station isn't far from there and that's a way to get not only to Chicago in about 90 minutes but to Kenosha in about 25 minutes.

Re: cell phone use terminating at 10 AM. While a good signpost for the time something possibly happened to Kelly, it's probably just as likely that a person who was away from home all night had her cell phone battery completely drained.

Re: random person involvement. Kelly stumbling around on a Friday morning in a likely visibly altered state could've attracted the attention of a criminal of opportunity.
All points mentioned above are valid...

but I think it would be negligent to dismiss BF completely at this point...

we really do not know if he WASN'T the last to see her...

JMO...

Good point about the drugs being left visible in K's apartment.
Unless he'd rather take the rap for that portion of the truth. Still, you'd think he would have ditched at least some of it if he knew LE was about to come calling. The fact that he didn't works in his favor.

My friend is friends with one of the guys she was dating on OKC. I dont know anyone involved personally so this is all hear say.

The relationship between KD & KZ is looking less & less like a boyfriend, girlfriend deal. She comes to his place to do drugs. He gives her money to buy the drugs ( this way he won't take the risk of getting caught ). She's never come to his place and not done drugs. In this arrangement she gets free drugs & he takes no risk & any residual benefits.
Also, from the criminal complaint, KZ was first interviewed @ his place on 10/14, but the drug charges stem from a search of his place on 10/16. He had ample time to get rid of drug evidence.

Did anyone else notice that they got KZ's address wrong in the criminal complaint? It keeps being referred to as being on "West" Prospect Avenue when, in fact, it's "North" Prospect Avenue! WTF?! You'd think someone would catch that before the document becomes official.

Also, from the criminal complaint, KZ was first interviewed @ his place on 10/14, but the drug charges stem from a search of his place on 10/16. He had ample time to get rid of drug evidence.

yeah, that makes the dual canisters of weed in his fridge on 10/16 really strange. An oz and a half of weed wouldn't even be a day's pay for this guy. Why keep it around or have it 2 days after the police interview you about a missing woman?

what's somewhat hinky is this:

Milwaukee police arrested Zocco for drug possession, but he was released on bail. Police have not said he's a suspect in Kelly's disappearance, but sources told TODAY's TMJ4 that police seized his computer. It was at his friend's house, just north of downtown.

Note that it's "sources say" and these media outlets have horrible records for accuracy--but why would his computer be off-site but felonious amounts of illegal drugs be just sitting in his stainless steel fridge?

Looking at the complaint, the amount of other drugs found was very de minimus: 0.04 grams of cocaine found on a magazine with a rolled up dollar bill under his master bathroom sink. they likely had to scrape the heck out of the magazine and bill to get even that minute amount.

And then 9 assorted prescription pills in his night stand.

Again, he doesn't appear to have taken steps to clear out the drugs but then why (if he in fact did this) did he have his computer at a friend's house? Unless he was over there working when the police served the warrant or some other innocuous reason.

I just can't imagine if KZ was involved he'd have had ANY even residual drugs in his place--not on 10/14 when first interviewed and (you'd think) definitely not after the police gave him a 2nd chance to clean house before returning with a warrant 2 days later. Unless he was thinking surveillance would catch him trying to ditch stuff...but take it into work or destroy it inside the house (flush it or whatever).

One other thing weird about the weed in the fridge--the facts seem to indicate that Kelly was the one with the hook-up for the blow and that she was either over-paying or, possibly, over-charging KZ for the 8 ball. But you'd think a guy sitting on 40 grams (28 grams in an OZ) of weed would have his own hookups and that he'd not be paying exorbitant prices for drugs.

occam's razor: KZ had so little to do with Kelly's disappearance he felt comfortable that the police wouldn't be returning to his home to search it after the 10/14 interview. The computer at the friend's house being an otherwise explainable red herring?

Ugh! Now KZ's BACK in custody...and AGAIN, unrelated to KD. I just saw this:

MILWAUKEE (WITI) – The Milwaukee Police Department took 38-year-old Kris Zocco back into custody Thursdsay night, October 24th at his parent’s resident in Richfield on charges unrelated to the Kelly Dwyer investigation.
Sources tell FOX6 News Zocco was taken into custody for child *advertiser censored*. The unrelated case is currently being reviewed in the District Attorneys’ Office.
Zocco was initially taken into custody on unrelated drug charges Thursday, October 17th after police found drugs at his residence while he was being questioned in connection with the disappearance of Kelly Dwyer.
38-year-old Kris Zocco posted $5,000 bail and walked out of the Milwaukee County jail early on Monday, October 21st.
On Sunday, October 20th Zocco was charged with five crimes relating to cocaine and marijuana allegations. A criminal complaint says a police investigator discovered the drug crimes when she was interviewing Zocco about the disappearance of 27-year-old Kelly Dwyer.
Dwyer was last seen October 10th eating at an East Side restaurant. The complaint against Zocco says he and Dwyer came to his apartment on Prospect and Lafayette to snort cocaine, as they had done before.
“There’s no information and no allegations that he had anything to do with the disappearance,” said Michael Levine, Zocco’s attorney.
Levine says Zocco, a business executive at a Milwaukee relocation firm, is a stand-up guy. He is concerned with how Zocco is being portrayed now — and plans to fight the drug charges.
As for the disappearance of Kelly Dwyer, Levine said, “The allegations in the complaint are that Miss Dwyer was at my client’s apartment Thursday and her disappearance occurred on Friday. But I haven’t seen any evidence at this point. I’ve only reviewed the criminal complaint.”
FOX6 News mentioned Friday an unconfirmed report that Milwaukee police are focusing on a local landfill for their search. A spokesperson for Waste Management says they will not confirm nor deny that report.
All Milwaukee police will say is that Kelly Dwyer is still missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llamb79