WI WI - Kelly Dwyer, 27, Milwaukee, 11 Oct 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahttp://fox6now.com/2014/03/30/body-of-deceased-female-found-in-cornfield-in-town-of-ixonia/ Another story on woman's body found.

I couldn't link to this so I went to the Fox6 site. The story says it has been confirmed that Kelly's family has been notified that a body was found.

Oh wow, it's a woman too. A passing motorist spotted it? I wonder why it wasn't spotted before; was there a lot of snow there?

The person that found the body said it's a female body, so that mean there hasn't been a lot of decomposition. Would snow preserve a body for this long?

If I'm right about who killed Kelly, I don't think her body will ever be found.

I'm wondering about the decomp thing too....I can confirm that it has been very cold and very snowy this winter in the area. Ixonia is about 45 minutes west of Milwaukee.

You mean KZ, correct? Or do you have another theory?

Your right, KZ. I think he had plenty of time to conceal her body. I'd be surprised if she was found in a corn field I live near Chicago & the winter has been extremely cold & snowy. But Kelly disappeared before the cold weather really set in.

Your right, KZ. I think he had plenty of time to conceal her body. I'd be surprised if she was found in a corn field I live near Chicago & the winter has been extremely cold & snowy. But Kelly disappeared before the cold weather really set in.

Great points. It would seem to defeat his purpose of driving for hours and hours only to deposit her body a few yards away from a busy road...

I'm wondering about the decomp thing too....I can confirm that it has been very cold and very snowy this winter in the area. Ixonia is about 45 minutes west of Milwaukee.

Thank you, I was hoping a local would chime in about the weather conditions!

I just checked NAMUS and in WI the last woman reported missing before Kelly was Heather Szekeres on 6/23/2013, so I don't believe this could be Heather.

Terri L. Forman went missing Dec 1, 2013 but the shoes are not the same she was last seen wearing black heels.

From the person who found the body said she only had sandals on her feet and looked like she had been there for a while. This winter has been horribly
cold and snowy with really no warm-ups or melting till now so in my opinion I find it possible for her body to have been preserved. I'm praying for Kelly's family right now. They need our support. IMVHO

I wish we knew what shoes Kelly was seen wearing on the surveillance video. Does anybody know?

I wish we knew what shoes Kelly was seen wearing on the surveillance video. Does anybody know?

Not sure on the shoes but wasn't it reported that KZ said she changed into a dress? For some reason i have a long sun dress in mind and sandals/flip flops are what a lot of people wear with them.JMO

So maybe the person that found her knew it was a woman because of small size women's sandals and hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston