WI WI - Kelly Dwyer, 27, Milwaukee, 11 Oct 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow that is scary new info. I am less hopeful now....

need to know who reported seeing her on Farwell avenue & where was she when she talked to her mom. If the BF reported the sighting & she was still @ his place when she talked to her mom & no surveillance of her leaving his building, Weeeeelllllllll.

Poor Kelly! This doesn't look good at all. I'm with you bwt42 if he's the one who said he seen her Friday morning on Farewell Ave, then he even looks more guilty. But, if she wasn't seen leaving the building, there's no way she could have been on Farewell Ave Friday morning.

Is there some rule in Milwaukee that the media can't name people arrested? The media have interviewed and named people that lived in her boyfriends building, but won't name him. This is strange to me.

Dwyer’s mother says Dwyer hasn’t used her cell phone since 10:00 a.m. on Friday — something Dwyer’s mother says is very unusual.

Dwyer’s mother has looked into Dwyer’s phone records, and has learned she was texting a Kenosha man — who has denied seeing her on Friday. That man’s phone now appears to be disconnected

How has her mother gotten access to phone records this quick? In most cases we seem to wait forever for a glimpse of info, unsubstantiated at best.

forgive my copy paste attempt.

I have just jumped on this post... So am behind you all...

but am encouraged Kelly's mom was able to get the phone records so quickly...

Hope Kelly is found safe and soon...:please:

So according to that article, he was the last to see her... after she did cocaine with him. No idea what happened to her after that.

To me, IMO, looks like an accidental overdose.

http://www.cbs58.com/news/local-new...n-last-seen-with-missing-woman-228562291.html

According to the criminal complaint, Dwyer used to come to Zocco's eastside apartment a couple times a week to do lines of cocaine. They apparently got together the night before she went missing at his apartment to do drugs. The complaint makes no mention about when or how she left the apartment.

od'ing on cocaine is not that easy to do compared to other drugs---i'm wondering if something more sinister happened?!?!

She liked fatally OD'd and "someone" didn't want to call the cops because they would then have to say what's going on in that apartment. Her body is likely hidden in that apartment or perhaps footage shows a large lidded tub or suitcase leaving.

Morbid but my sad reality of the situation kicking in. RIP pretty girl. JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

So according to that article, he was the last to see her... after she did cocaine with him. No idea what happened to her after that.

To me, IMO, looks like an accidental overdose.

Certainly a strong possibility. Wonder if drug use is what her mother meant when she said she was acting recklessly recently.

I assume if someone dabbles in cocaine or is a user, other drugs are likely on hand. Just what I've seen at parties in my younger years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

very true and after re-reading it, there were pills in the house too (and who knows how many and what kind) .... so very sad.

need to know who reported seeing her on Farwell avenue & where was she when she talked to her mom. If the BF reported the sighting & she was still @ his place when she talked to her mom & no surveillance of her leaving his building, Weeeeelllllllll.

Poor Kelly! This doesn't look good at all. I'm with you bwt42 if he's the one who said he seen her Friday morning on Farewell Ave, then he even looks more guilty. But, if she wasn't seen leaving the building, there's no way she could have been on Farewell Ave Friday morning.

The fact that Kelly can't be seen leaving the building is a big uh-oh. Other than that, if someone left your place on Friday morning (even though drugs were consumed the night before) yet they had a whole day to get into other troubling situations without your help, then that leaves a wide window open to other possibilities.
The OKcupid situation is scary especially if the person can't be reached.

I haven't read the info in the latest link yet - it may negate my thoughts in this post.

With the arrest of Zocco on drug charges... Isn't LE legally allowed to do a full on, top to bottom, inside out search of his apartment complex?

How does a complete building search work when it is an apartment... And there are other innocent dwellers living there?

TIA...:seeya:

I'd like to know more about Friday though. Her mom says she spoke to Kelli on Friday. Did she speak to her or were only texts exchanged?

My impression about cocaine has always been that it kills people through addiction - usually a slower process than a singular overdose. Guess it could induce a heart attack. He'd have had to remove her body somehow and other evidence may exist within the apartment. Too early to tell imo.

It's weird because, all of a sudden, Kenosha has come up in two different cases (a missing family man was found in Kenosha for no apparent reason). http://napervillesun.suntimes.com/missing2-NAP-10202013:article
The man is from Naperville where Bryce Laspisa is from originally.
And we read that Kelly had contact/text on Friday with someone in Kenosha she met through OKcupid.
Out of all the places, just seems weird these would come up in more than one case involving missing people.

With the arrest of Zocco on drug charges... Isn't LE legally allowed to do a full on, top to bottom, inside out search of his apartment complex?

How does a complete building search work when it is an apartment... And there are other innocent dwellers living there?

TIA...:seeya:

Iirc LE spent a long time in his apartment. I'll look tomorrow for a link because my eyes feel like little sand boxes right now. Nite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966