WI WI - Kelly Nolan, 22, Madison, 23 June 2007 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw the report on Greta also...i found it odd that Kelly's sister wouldn't talk about her & her sister's last conversation, but you could be right...might not have been anything to discuss....

I just read there is a News Confernce . I read it on FOX

what is going on? I can't watch the videos on my computer and can't find updates anywhere else. Any news is appreciated.

http://www.madison.com/wsj/mad/local/index.php?ntid=199954

Nolan's family distributed posters at Summerfest in Milwaukee, but police spokesman Joel DeSpain said the official police investigation had not expanded to Milwaukee.
"There'd be no more reason to believe she's in Milwaukee than that she's in Verona," he said. "There's nothing as far as the police investigation that's taking place in Milwaukee. There's nothing that's pushing us there right now."

*SNIP*

This family is really spinning it's wheels. Why dont they ask for help from a professional search organization. Handing out fliers an hour away when the search should be focused RIGHT HERE in downtown Madison, seems like a waste of resources.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287876,00.html
Kelly Nolan was reportedly spotted at State Street Brats, a popular bar in the downtown area, hours before she vanished. But local police have said those reports are false and insisted that they were reviewing surveillance footage from many different local establishments.

Matt Goetsch, general manager at State Street Brats, told FOXNews.com he had seen parts of the surveillance video and that "... Based on the parts I've reviewed, I certainly didn't see anything significant."
Goetsch said he did not see Nolan, although he acknowledged he did not view the entire video.
There are 30 surveillance cameras in the restaurant, according to Goetsch. But the cameras are geared toward tracking liquor and cash-handling behind the counter and do not place much emphasis on what happens in other parts of the restaurant.
*snip*
Nolan was fired from her job at the Orpheum, a bar and local theater, two days before her disappearance, according to local reports. Family members said she went to a job interview in Madison on the morning before she vanished.
*SNIP*

I just read there is a News Confernce . I read it on FOX

All I could find about a press conference is that the family offered a reward during it. Not sure of the amount or anything.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287876,00.html

Goetsch said there are a few cameras that concentrate on the crowd and that may have spotted Nolan, but none of what was taped that night can now be viewed. He said the cameras save the video for five days before the software overwrites it with new video. He said he did not know of any way that police could get the images from that night.

:furious: :furious: :furious:

I am going to go look. I haven't heard a peep.

I live up by the Twin Cities & I heard about this lastnight on Greta. This just makes me so mad.....I live in Wis & have to hear about this on Greta on the National News. grrrrrrrrr

I also went to Facebook & seen where her sister doesn't want anyone talking to the media. What the heck is going on here????? The more coverage the better & the sooner they should find her.

I live up by the Twin Cities & I heard about this lastnight on Greta. This just makes me so mad.....I live in Wis & have to hear about this on Greta on the National News. grrrrrrrrr

I also went to Facebook & seen where her sister doesn't want anyone talking to the media. What the heck is going on here????? The more coverage the better & the sooner they should find her.

You've just highlighted ALL the things I'm so frustrated with. I live right here in Madison and hadn't seen or heard anything about it until she had been missing for SIX days. The secrecy bothers me, the way they're searching is puzzling to me (out of town, etc...) and the fact that the media is JUST starting to talk about it really makes me mad. Now, because it took so long for the police to really start looking, the surveillance tapes have been written over. grrrrrrrr.

You've just highlighted ALL the things I'm so frustrated with. I live right here in Madison and hadn't seen or heard anything about it until she had been missing for SIX days. The secrecy bothers me, the way they're searching is puzzling to me (out of town, etc...) and the fact that the media is JUST starting to talk about it really makes me mad. Now, because it took so long for the police to really start looking, the surveillance tapes have been written over. grrrrrrrr.

I agree with you!!!! The secrecy isn't going to get them any place.
Get the word out! Do whatever a person has to!!!!! If she looks bad if thats the reason for it............to bad!

I'd be screaming from my rooftop if it were my daughter or Grand daughter....I'd be calling every media outlet I could / to get every nano second of air time I could.

Nancy Grace is supposed to give her coverage tonight. National media is being much better then the regional.

...the Audrey Seiler case really " tainted" how the police are going about looking for Kelly Nolan. I am not excusing the lack of information, but rather am commenting on what I think may be going on. For those of you not familiar with the Seiler case, here is some background:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audrey_Seiler

I do not think that this case is a similar situation, but I do think the police are being cautious.

i saw the report on Greta also...i found it odd that Kelly's sister wouldn't talk about her & her sister's last conversation, but you could be right...might not have been anything to discuss....

Then why wouldn't she discuss it? I think it was something to do with going to hook up with some dude or maybe going to find some pot, x, whatever... That doesn't make her a bad person either in my eyes. I'm just guessing out loud like everyone else here. :)

And I'd sure like to know if she got fired for, and if so, then WHAT FOR.

Then why wouldn't she discuss it? I think it was something to do with going to hook up with some dude or maybe going to find some pot, x, whatever... That doesn't make her a bad person either in my eyes. I'm just guessing out loud like everyone else here. :)

Perhaps there was specific information about where she was going and the police have asked them not to discuss it.

...the Audrey Seiler case really " tainted" how the police are going about looking for Kelly Nolan. I am not excusing the lack of information, but rather am commenting on what I think may be going on. For those of you not familiar with the Seiler case, here is some background:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audrey_Seiler

I do not think that this case is a similar situation, but I do think the police are being cautious.

What makes you say that Audrey Seiler has "tainted" how the police investigate young missing college girls in Madison? I'd like to know what information you're going on, because I've not found this to be true.

I'm just saying that they're being very cautious about releasing information. That's not necessarily a bad thing.

Hmmmm...hadn't thought about drugs...I was thinking too much to drink or good lookin' guy. Initially I read she had been fired, last night that was corrected, and tonight I read again that she was fired... but April doesn't
want to discuss her employment either. If she told April where she was headed I would think that would be a great clue to tell everyone as it might jog memories.

I'm just saying that they're being very cautious about releasing information. That's not necessarily a bad thing.

Because I used to work in the field, I know that the police in Madison are VERY concerned that they don't give that impression. Audrey Seiler is a really, really sore spot with everyone here, but they would absolutely rather err on the side of caution, even if it means repeating the incident.

me too.....i just watched NG & i could swear the other night on Greta's show, Kelly's sister said it was only rumor that Kelly was fired, but tonight on NG's show, it was mentioned that Kelly was fired 2 days before she went missing, & the sister didn't contradict this....:confused:

as I read these stories and here, it seems like so many parents (people) do not know where to turn to when faced with this crisis. the amber alert is good for under 18 or so, but...there needs to be more work done for over 18.
bluestarzz

index.cfm

trying to show my certain pic???? dont know how

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads