GUILTY WI - LAKE GENEVA SUITCASE MURDERS, Laura Simonson & Jenny Gamez - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Reflecting on the statement SZ is making of this being a "consensual" "accident" ..... That happened TWICE - I think not!
SZ harassed, then stalked, then attempted rape and eventually took others lives - his history suggests that he was getting progressive more violent.
I do not think it is a reach to think that he may have chosen to keep the victims at gun point.
Do we know if SZ owned a hand gun ?
An item like that would most certainly change consensual to non consensual . . . . .

He did own 3 at one point. He always used to keep them fully loaded too. He did sell one but at the time I moved out, he still had 2 in his possession.

Reflecting on the statement SZ is making of this being a "consensual" "accident" ..... That happened TWICE - I think not!
SZ harassed, then stalked, then attempted rape and eventually took others lives - his history suggests that he was getting progressive more violent.
I do not think it is a reach to think that he may have chosen to keep the victims at gun point.
Do we know if SZ owned a hand gun ?
An item like that would most certainly change consensual to non consensual . . . . .

Finally, I've been contacted by authorities. The Kenosha police department contacted me earlier this afternoon. I'm glad. I've been trying to get ahold of some type of authority regarding this case because I may have information that might be helpful. Then again, it may not be. However, anything that I can do to help, I am more than willing.

I am finally relieved. Knowing that somebody wants information is very pleasing to me. Maybe others will come out of the woodwork now... somebody that knew SZ, friends, women, online relationships. I don't know. Me talking to the media wasn't all in vain though, I can say that. WooHoo!!!!!!

Finally, I've been contacted by authorities. The Kenosha police department contacted me earlier this afternoon. I'm glad. I've been trying to get ahold of some type of authority regarding this case because I may have information that might be helpful. Then again, it may not be. However, anything that I can do to help, I am more than willing.

I am finally relieved. Knowing that somebody wants information is very pleasing to me. Maybe others will come out of the woodwork now... somebody that knew SZ, friends, women, online relationships. I don't know. Me talking to the media wasn't all in vain though, I can say that. WooHoo!!!!!!

That is great news, JSR! You are a brave woman. I hope others have come forward and we just don't know about it.

Just_Simply_Red

I am in no way discounting men when I am speaking to JSR woman to woman, so men, fill in the word “man” when I say woman. (Obviously, there are men of strength and courage, as well as some becoming victims, too.)

Although having to speak on these threads about the deaths of 2 women have been most unpleasant, I am so pleased to have met you here and so proud I've had to opportunity to listen to your story. It makes my heart sing to know women are confident in finding their voice; something not always encouraged or supported. You not only speak for Jenny and Laura, but for all the women who have died in the hands of violent persons before them, and you speak for all the women who may find themselves one day in a situation when their soul talk has been compromised. You speak for them.

You act for them, too. It takes great courage to stand tall and speak the truth. I applaud your courage and strength. You had a choice to make, and you choose to do the “right” thing – not only right for you, but right for the masses…right for Jenny and Laura…right for us all. Your actions speak volumes about who you are – Thank you for sharing your soulful spirit and knowledge with LE, and thank you for sharing this journey here with us. I am honored to know you.

http://www.greenfieldreporter.com/v...e8ee7bf86a983f77b/US--Human-Remains-Suitcases

A prosecutor said Monday that he expects to file more charges against a man accused of dumping suitcases along a rural Wisconsin highway that contained the bodies of two women.

Steven Zelich, 52, of West Allis, has been scheduled for an initial appearance Tuesday in Kenosha County court, said his attorney, Jonathan Smith. Smith said Monday that he doesn't know what the charges will be and will find out at the hearing.

This courthouse is right down the road from where I grew up. This case just literally and figuratively "hit close to home."

Does anyone know what time SZ is due in court today? (I'll try to find a live feed)

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/...micide-in-suitcase-bodies-case-270024631.html

"Steven Zelich charged with homicide in suitcase bodies case"

"According to a criminal complaint, Gamez died from airway obstruction and neck compression during restraint, according to Linda Biedrzycki, the Waukesha County medical examiner called to examine the remains of Gamez.

A Walworth County investigator said Gamez died during "breath play," choking during bondage and sadomasochistic sex. He said Zelich admitted that he blindfolded and handcuffed Gamez with her hands behind her back, put a ball gag device in her mouth and used a rope around her neck to restrict her breathing......"

OK, so now we know that he lied about not knowing the date he killed Jenny Gamez. (no surprise there)

It was TWO years ago (not late 2012 or early 2013).

Is live feed working for you guys? It's not for me.

I think the site crashed. It was freezing up while I watched and also at the very end ~ very choppy. (Can you imagine how many people were watching?)

So, Zelich "kept" Jenny in his refrigerator for 15 months from August 2012 until November 2013??? And then coincidentally "meets" Laura early in November 2013? Where did Zelich "keep" Jenny from November 2013 until June 2014? When the police searched his apartment in January/February 2014, did they look in the refrigerator? If Laura wasn't in his apartment, where did he "keep" Laura? There must be another location to be found.
And he used Jenny's own suitcase????

"Zelich said that he brought Gamez's body from the hotel, a Quality Inn on the west I-94 frontage road, back to his West Allis apartment and kept her in his refrigerator until November 2013. He used the suitcase Gamez brought to Kenosha."

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/...micide-in-suitcase-bodies-case-270024631.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prettylaydie
Back