WI WI - Michael Wyatt, 41, Pleasant Prairie, 6 June 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On Tuesday, police, along with the Pleasant Prairie Fire Department and members of the Kenosha County Dive Team, were searching an undeveloped area filled with brush and wetlands near 47th Avenue and 128th Street.

Police Chief David Smetana said the area, which is within walking distance of Wyatt’s home, was searched in the past without success with the help of a police dog. But he said that the area is tough to get through because of heavy vegetation, and with the arrival of fall, searchers returned this week.

“We went back out there on Monday and used a team with a cadaver dog,” Smetana said. “The dog alerted on a small pond in that area.”

http://www.kenoshanews.com/news/loc...cle_a0e0c375-da2a-5920-8391-20b7b76f8464.html

Anybody who has followed more than a dozen cases here knows that they need to check again around the home. I can't begin to count the number of people who went missing for months and were never more than a half-mile from home. He looks like such a nice guy.

For crying out loud, it frustrates me when this happens over and over and over. I may have been correct. But I hope I’m wrong for the sake of Michael and his family. Cadaver dogs usually are not wrong, though. I can’t imagine how his body would get into the water unless someone put it there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may be mixing up my cases. But was this the man whose wife had been seeing a therapist who later was questioned by a reporter? I can't find any of those details anywhere. Maybe I have the wrong person.

Michael Matthew Wyatt – The Charley Project

wyatt_michael.jpg
wyatt_michael2.jpg
wyatt_michael4.jpg
wyatt_michael6.jpg
wyatt_michael8.jpg

Missing Since 06/07/2017
Missing From Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
Classification Endangered Missing
Sex Male
Race White
Age 41 years old
Height and Weight 6'0, 235 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Wyatt has a scar above his left eye and a mole on the left side of his nose, on the edge of his nostril. He has a tattoo on his right calf of the cartoon characters Tom and Jerry. He wears eyeglasses and may have a beard. His nickname is Mike.

Details of Disappearance
Wyatt was last seen by his wife at their home in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin on June 7, 2017, before he was supposed to go work for the day. He left his identification, cellular phone and keys behind at home and has never been heard from again. His vehicle was reportedly returned to his home by an unidentified individual. Few details are available in his case.

It seems Michael is still missing. I find it odd that some reports have his vehicle at home and others mention that the vehicle was returned home.

I wonder if his vehicle was seen being driven to work that day.

Edit - it seems the vehicle was returned home but no idea by who?

Last edited:
This is my father.
I may be mixing up my cases. But was this the man whose wife had been seeing a therapist who later was questioned by a reporter? I can't find any of those details anywhere. Maybe I have the wrong person.
You do, my mother never went to therapy.

For crying out loud, it frustrates me when this happens over and over and over. I may have been correct. But I hope Im wrong for the sake of Michael and his family. Cadaver dogs usually are not wrong, though. I cant imagine how his body would get into the water unless someone put it there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We still wonder that to this day, thanks for your condolence.

Michael Matthew Wyatt​

Updated: Jan 9, 2022

3a860b_de7a11974d9c4a3bbffb6b03531d6976~mv2.png

Missing Since June 7, 2017

Forty-one year old Michael Wyatt was last seen at his home in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, on June 7, 2017. He was scheduled to go to work later that day in Illinois but he never arrived. His wallet, cell phone and keys were found at home and his vehicle was found in the driveway. Police have not revealed any indication of foul play in his disappearance.

In November 2017, an extensive search was conducted in a nearby area of natural wildlife Michael had been known to frequent. A cadaver dog indicated a hit near a pond in that area and the body of water was subsequently drained. Unfortunately, no evidence was found and the search was called off.

Michael is 6 feet tall and roughly 230 pounds, with brown hair and blue eyes. He usually wears glasses and a scar can be found over his left eye. Michael has a Tom and Jerry tattoo on his right calf. Michael may be known by the nickname/alias "John Wyatt Tooker".

3a860b_468aa230e709494fa22d62d8fb2fddbb~mv2.png

The search area for the pond was located near 47th Avenue and 128th Street. Exhaustive measures were used to search the area and the pond, but no items of any evidentiary value were located during the two day operation.— from police announcement

I don’t know if that was walking distance or not.
I believe 128th is now Russell road or maybe dual named.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz
Back