Found Deceased WI - Noelani Robinson, 2, taken by Dariaz Higgins, aka Dariaz Lewis, Milwaukee, Mar 2019 *mom killed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Higgins preliminary hearing adjourned until April 4, because he wants to hire a private attorney. Higgins did not appear in court this morning

View attachment 176390

Hillary Mintz on Twitter
Private attorneys in the Milwaukee area are expensive. His trafficking ring must continue to bring $$$.

Perhaps not a nice statement but he killed an innocent child and her mother.

Thrown out in the cold like trash.
I'm so sorry, little precious!

“A woman told police she was traveling with Dariaz Higgins along a Minnesota highway when they stopped because he said he needed to throw away some trash. It was the same area where his 2-year-old daughter Noelani Robinson was found dead days later after a nationwide Amber Alert.“

Snip

“Nearby, Livonia officers recovered a sawed-off, semiautomatic rifle that Livonia police say Higgins later admitted to Milwaukee detectives was the gun he used to kill Robinson. He also told detectives that if it had come to that, he was going to shoot and kill the Livonia officer.“

Woman charged with harboring suspect in death of 2-year-old Noelani Robinson

Last edited:

According to the complaint, Higgins told Lipsey that he needed to use the restroom and pulled to the side of the road. The Nissan got stuck when he pulled over. Higgins allegedly decided to open the car’s trunk to get rid of the “trash,” but another car pulled up to help them push the Nissan out of the snow.

“Lipsey was reportedly in the driver’s seat, and after driving for a few more miles, Higgins told her to pull over again. She stopped in the middle of the road and Higgins got out to throw out the “trash.” Noelani’s body was found, wrapped in a blanket, along highway 218 north of Austin five days later.”

“A woman told police she was traveling with Dariaz Higgins along a Minnesota highway when they stopped because he said he needed to throw away some trash. It was the same area where his 2-year-old daughter Noelani Robinson was found dead days later after a nationwide Amber Alert.“

Snip

“Nearby, Livonia officers recovered a sawed-off, semiautomatic rifle that Livonia police say Higgins later admitted to Milwaukee detectives was the gun he used to kill Robinson. He also told detectives that if it had come to that, he was going to shoot and kill the Livonia officer.“

Woman charged with harboring suspect in death of 2-year-old Noelani Robinson

This is new to me, just the bolded part, I had heard the rest. I also did not know he talked at all to detectives. I think they have him dead to rights but await the charging for the death of this child too.

Thank you for this info, I search almost daily but do not think I had seen this.

Dariaz Higgins pleads not guilty to killing mother of his child

Here is the 2nd article I found on this. If one looks through the pics in the first one above, he does not look like a happy camper.
From your link:
Higgins' attorney protested the fact that Higgins was strapped to a wheelchair and a shock device was placed on him for safety reasons because of his alleged behavior in jail.
Isn't that just precious - his attorney was unhappy. So freakin' what!

From your link:

Isn't that just precious - his attorney was unhappy. So freakin' what!

Yah, I like how he said his meetings with him have been just fine but they said apparently his behavior in jail has been far from okay. If only he had cared so much about his own child... If I was his attorney, I would not feel so safe--he does not look really thrilled with him either in the pics...

Prelim was April 4th, I forgot. Here is an article. He was restrained in a wheelchair and wearing a shock device! Apparently he has been a bad boy in jail too. Haven't even read the entire article myself yet, wanted to share it.

Dariaz Higgins appears in court, faces new count in Milwaukee shooting; no charges yet in 2-year-old's death

I saw the other shooting victims name (I wont post it) and looked at her fb and she is also a beautiful woman like Sierra. how did this creep get these poor women to do all this for him? what a creep.

I saw the other shooting victims name (I wont post it) and looked at her fb and she is also a beautiful woman like Sierra. how did this creep get these poor women to do all this for him? what a creep.

And then a third woman to fly in from Vegas to help him as well... A bit different with her though, she is charged for her part...

And then a third woman to fly in from Vegas to help him as well... A bit different with her though, she is charged for her part...

Just to clarify this, two were victims, this Vegas one was an accomplice.

I give the second woman that was injured major credit for facing him in court.

I also hope they charge him with the death of his daughter.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eddie_van
Back