Found Deceased WI - Noelani Robinson, 2, taken by Dariaz Higgins, aka Dariaz Lewis, Milwaukee, Mar 2019 *mom killed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Glad that he is under arrest. Now to find this child. So she was not with him? It really does not say if she was initially does it? Anyone who knows anyone in St. Cloud or Ann Arbor should help get her picture out and ask that it be passed on. Hopefully, this means she is safe and he left her with someone...

Did anyone really think this child was going to be found with him after discovering he drove around partying with baby mom and Aunt for at least an hour without the child? If he had that baby, he would not have killed her mother and tried to kill mom's sister.

I noticed that none of the msm called these tips about St. Cloud and Ann Arbor 'credible'. That speaks volumes, imo. This case is reminding me of little Bianca Jones and her convicted murderer biological father, D'Andre Lane. At this point, I'm not even confident the accomplice knows where Noelani is currently. If anything, maybe the accomplice knows why Noelani has 'disappeared'. I gotta ask, where was Noelani in the potty training process? That's such a dangerous time for some children.

Praying Noelani can be located.

I noticed above to another twitter account says it is St. Paul. There is quite a difference in St. Cloud and St. Paul. I wish when a child was missing the facts were gotten straight by media... As much as possible anyhow...

Mary Jo Ola‏ @MaryJoOlaTV

SHARE: Accused killer Dariaz Higgins was arrested yesterday, but 2-year-old Noelani Robinson is still missing.

D1oV-fiWkAAKzXM.jpg

Mary Jo Ola on Twitter

WOOD TV8‏Verified account @WOODTV

Milwaukee police have arrested Dariaz Higgins, who's accused of killing the mother of Noelani Robinson, who is his daughter. Noelani is still missing and an Amber Alert is still active.

Man arrested for killing mother of his child, girl missing

WOOD TV8 on Twitter

Did anyone really think this child was going to be found with him after discovering he drove around partying with baby mom and Aunt for at least an hour without the child? If he had that baby, he would not have killed her mother and tried to kill mom's sister.

I noticed that none of the msm called these tips about St. Cloud and Ann Arbor 'credible'. That speaks volumes, imo. This case is reminding me of little Bianca Jones and her convicted murderer biological father, D'Andre Lane. At this point, I'm not even confident the accomplice knows where Noelani is currently. If anything, maybe the accomplice knows why Noelani has 'disappeared'. I gotta ask, where was Noelani in the potty training process? That's such a dangerous time for some children.

Praying Noelani can be located.
It looks like it's starting to firm up:
Police have confirmed they're investigating tips that the 2-year-old may be in Minnesota, TODAY'S TMJ4 has learned.

The Milwaukee Police Department is working with federal partners in the search.
Missing 2-year-old Noelani Robinson may with relative, friend or acquaintance of suspect, police say

Or maybe it's not firming up...
The Amber Alert for Noelani Robinson is still active. Police have received a tip that she may be in Saint Paul, Minnesota or Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Amber Alert suspect in Wisconsin arrested; child could be in Michigan

My concern is whether or not Noelani is alive. It makes little sense that Higgins/Lewis would commit such a violent act then risk being caught in order to hide Noelani. From who since her mother is dead? Grandparents? What's his point?

Last edited:
If I had this baby and knew what he did and that he was arrested, I would be coming forward and giving that baby up like right now and if they did not know, saying so. If it is someone who will not come forward and does know, then I would worry about who she is with and if they are anything like he appears to be.

I also wonder the last time this baby was seen.

This all worries me on this child's behalf.

Prayers that she is found, found soon and safe.

APD assisting in search for missing Milwaukee girl

[...]

According to Austin Police Chief David McKichan, police have reason to believe Noelani may have been in the Austin area since she has been missing. McKichan said there is an indication she may be in the St. Cloud area as of Friday morning; however, he is asking the public to be aware and provide any information if possible.

More on the man police arrested an hour after Higgins. He is still not charged in the #NoelaniRobinson case, but he does have a criminal history, including a guilty plea to having sex with an underaged girl @WISN12News

Derrick Rose on Twitter

Thanks for all your updates. Ugh, reading this thread has given me a sinking feeling.

If he’s under arrest, the only reason I can see why he’s refusing more information on his daughter is because it will lead to self-incrimination. It hurts to even let my mind wander there, so for noelani’s sake I have to find hope.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo8877
Back