Found Deceased WI - Noelani Robinson, 2, taken by Dariaz Higgins, aka Dariaz Lewis, Milwaukee, Mar 2019 *mom killed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Living in Minneapolis, I can say that “st cloud” and “st Paul” are incredibly different in size and location and it irritates me to see it written both ways several times. I agree, I hope that someone does indeed come forward with the baby if they have her, I’m having a really difficult time discerning a motive here...
. Would have stood out more in the Cloud also...

Last edited:
Steele County is by Rochester. I think he lived there at one time. He has criminal history there.
I'm sick to my stomach this did this to that beautiful angel.... I was hoping to come back to her being "found safe"...:(

I'm wondering how long she was laying there all alone? If he put her in a ditch...I'm pretty sure they have gotten snow since she disappeared. Or at least north of there did. She could have been buried after the plows went by. But she must not have been since they found her pretty quick once they started looking in those kinds of places.

:: Family members and law enforcement in Minnesota confirm Noelani Robinson was found dead in Steele County, Minn. @MilwaukeePolice will brief media about 10 a.m.

Details here...

Family: Missing 2-year-old girl Noelani Robinson found dead

Steve Chamraz on Twitter
NOOOOOOooooooo.

NOOOO. Oooooooooo. *plaintive crying

I haven't read anything but the title and don't know if I can bear to learn the details.

I guess I should have known and expected this from such a soulless killer of her mom, but why kill his beautiful child? I had such hope.... :(

Fly high, sweet girl.

Angel's wings to wrap you in peace and light, God's tears to dry your own.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Okibumm
Back