Identified! WI - Racine Co., WhtFem 199UFWI, 14-25, cauliflower ear, July 1999 #2 - Peggy Lynn Johnson *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
anyone able to find a live stream? i'm refreshing like 4 local stations and there's nothing yet.

Peggy Lynn Johnson. Died at the hands of her caretaker (Laroache?)

ntSqE-1573232936-150679-blog-Peggy%20Lynn%20Johnson%20Linda%20Laroche%20.jpg

Racine Co. Sheriff reveals ID of 1999 homicide victim, announces arrest

Attachments

• frompressconferance.png
    frompressconferance.png
    261.4 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Her name is Peggy Lynn Johnson. She wasn't reported missing. Her mother, father, and brother are dead. She has a sister who's alive but has never met. The suspect is nurse that Peggy spent her last 5 years with. Peggy was 23 when she was murdered.

I have to sign off for a bit. Hoping to read more about Linda LaRoche when I get back in a few hours.

The utter barbaric brutality inflicted on this young woman is something we'll never forget," said Schmaling.

Officials say Johnson was cognitively disabled and at age 18, and her mom died. That’s whenLa Roche took Johnson into her care.

I feel sick to my stomic..

Linda's facebook page is a joke. Her heading is "above all be honest be kind, treat people with love and forgiveness don't tolerate disrespect." It's easy to find, first one that popped up. Looks like she's still in the caregiving business.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k2910
Back