Identified! WI - Racine Co., WhtFem 199UFWI, 14-25, cauliflower ear, western shirt, July'99 - Peggy Lynn Johnson

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods - can we please have Racine Jane Doe's threads merged? Pretty please???

I submitted Susan Cummings to LE

Have you spoken to the LE?
I'm trying to get this girls DNA considered to be added to the system but I don't want a ton of us contacting one person which is why I'm asking if someone already has a relationship with them.

Hello everyone. Wow, it's been awhile and I can't believe all the posts. I am getting married in 3 months and have been so busy. I just haven't had a chance to reply to any. First, comment to Roselvr on the myspace page, that is a good idea on changing the background and coloring of the text. I will change that soon, thanks :) Second, I agree on merging all of Jane Doe's bulletins. Lastly, all of the posted missing persons are all very high possiblities. I have went thorugh every single missing persons case file listed on Doenetwork several times, I believe. Not just trying to match this specific Jane Doe, but others as well. I didn't even have to click the links posted for Jane Doe as possible matches, in most cases I knew what they looked like by name. I had found one missing girl out of Louisanna a few months back and submitted it to Doenetwork, apparently LE has already looked into her case. http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1286dfla.html. She pretty much fits the description to a T. And I still wonder if she has or hasn't been ruled out. There isn't much info on Alicia.

Have you spoken to the LE?
I'm trying to get this girls DNA considered to be added to the system but I don't want a ton of us contacting one person which is why I'm asking if someone already has a relationship with them.

If you mean Racine Jane Doe, she is already in.

If you mean Racine Jane Doe, she is already in.

She is in CODIS?

Hello everyone. Wow, it's been awhile and I can't believe all the posts. I am getting married in 3 months and have been so busy. I just haven't had a chance to reply to any.

Congrats!

First, comment to Roselvr on the myspace page, that is a good idea on changing the background and coloring of the text. I will change that soon, thanks :)

Thanks. I didn't want to offend but know that when I did a web site, I eventually had one person that was honest with me. I then took their suggestion to keep it simple and after I did, people were telling me how much better it looked. I guess no one wanted to hurt my feelings and that it was better then what they could do so they kept quiet. I'm thankful the one friend decided to speak up.

Second, I agree on merging all of Jane Doe's bulletins.

Since I'm in contact with Christine who mods this section, I will PM her.

Lastly, all of the posted missing persons are all very high possiblities. I have went thorugh every single missing persons case file listed on Doenetwork several times, I believe. Not just trying to match this specific Jane Doe, but others as well. I didn't even have to click the links posted for Jane Doe as possible matches, in most cases I knew what they looked like by name. I had found one missing girl out of Louisanna a few months back and submitted it to Doenetwork, apparently LE has already looked into her case. http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1286dfla.html. She pretty much fits the description to a T. And I still wonder if she has or hasn't been ruled out. There isn't much info on Alicia.

Maybe contact the LE in Louisiana?

I believe there are enough similarities between this young girl and Angela to alert authorities. The resemblance is uncanny. Please keep us updated on LE's communication regarding this submittal.

I pray that this girl is identified and that her killer's are caught. She deserves her name and justice.

This is my first post. I had some trouble joining. Thanks chico.

I was looking on doenetwork and found this girl's picture. She is missing from Greece since 1995.

http://doenetwork.org/cases/1116dfgrc.html

I have read what little there is to read about Racine Jane Doe on the internet. I see several similarities. The brown hair, protruding front teeth, the mention that she was possibly mentally handicapped or developmentally disabled, the height is off by a few inches, the eyes of Jane Doe are given as hazel and Mirela's are brown.

I know it is a long shot being that Mirela is from Greece and disappeared there but when I saw her picture i kept coming back to it.

This is my first post. I had some trouble joining. Thanks chico.

I was looking on doenetwork and found this girl's picture. She is missing from Greece since 1995.

http://doenetwork.org/cases/1116dfgrc.html

I have read what little there is to read about Racine Jane Doe on the internet. I see several similarities. The brown hair, protruding front teeth, the mention that she was possibly mentally handicapped or developmentally disabled, the height is off by a few inches, the eyes of Jane Doe are given as hazel and Mirela's are brown.

I know it is a long shot being that Mirela is from Greece and disappeared there but when I saw her picture i kept coming back to it.

:Welcome-12-june: Pete!!!

There are some similarities. But the logistics just make it seem unlikely, IMOHO.

Ten years ago July 21, 1999 this Jane Doe was found in the Town of Raymond Wisconsin. This is in Southeastern Wisconsin, near Milwaukee. The county is Racine county. No one has ever been brought to justice, and who ever did this terrible thing to this poor young woman is still unpunished. She needs to have a name and she needs to have justice. She does not seem to be in any of the national data bases, but may be in a state/local registry somewhere. She is most likely not from the area, but a drifter. IF it is possible to comb the smaller data bases then that option should be used. She must have family or friends somewhere, someone must have wondered about where she is.

I might ought to stay off cold cases late at night due to getting upset, but this poor girl doesn't look very old at all to me. Not much over eighteen. She looks like she had some formerly plucked eyebrows growing in at a little different length than the rest, and her hair looks dark enough to not have any natural highlights without help. There didn't appear to be any acne or skin problems either. This girl must have been taking good care of her grooming before the month before death. Double pierced ears and all. There has to be other females that knew her and she could be from anywhere since she was found in some old geezer western shirt and men's sweatpants. If she was held for up to a month and tortured, then whoever did it might have also cut her hair short. It's not very long. She must not be too cognitively disabled or she might have had medical coverage, a case worker, and enough health care. No one is going to double pierce their ears and get hilights but go around with really painful teeth. Not even the mentally disabled. Even an abusive family member might have had her on a check, so this girl must have been out and on her own working at some capacity.

Tomorrow is the ten year anniversary of her death. We need to send her prayers, because she has only strangers for her family.

:grouphug: I'm not good with words but I'm keeping her in my prayers! Hopefully she'll have her name back soon!

If samples were saved of this girl, then I don't understand why they can't do dna testing to see if she was from the Ukraine or solely from that area of the world. Someone has to be missing who was never heard from again in some part of the world, or someone in the U.S.

There has been postings of Aundria Bowman as a possible but it does not appear she has been submitted yet. I will submit her this morning.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members