GUILTY WI - Reena Williams, 3, Town of Swiss, 14 Aug 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"I came outside, I called for her, and the dog she had been playing with all day came up from the river and she was nowhere to be found," Danish said, describing the moment Tuesday night she realized her daughter was missing. "Where she went, the dog went. Wherever the dog went, she went."

Read more: http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story/19283109/renna-williams-danbury-missing-girl#ixzz23eHYra5k

Dog went where she did...and came up from the river when mom called? That to me sounds like only one conclusion :(

"I came outside, I called for her, and the dog she had been playing with all day came up from the river and she was nowhere to be found," Danish said, describing the moment Tuesday night she realized her daughter was missing. "Where she went, the dog went. Wherever the dog went, she went."

Read more: http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story/19283109/renna-williams-danbury-missing-girl#ixzz23eHYra5k

Dog went where she did...and came up from the river when mom called? That to me sounds like only one conclusion :(

I think we are allowed to link the mother's FB if it is public. Can someone do that for those of us who can't get to FB right now?

Just to add this regarding parents of missing girl...

BBM

StarTribune

Search Continues For Girl, 3, Missing From Danbury, Wis., Home

8-15-12

Quote: "Part of the search area included the St. Croix River and the Minerva dam, said county spokeswoman Dawn Sargent. Both parents were home at the time, Sargent added.

To sleuthers:
I understand the confusion of the spelling of this little girl's name.. because this article, too, spells her name Renna!

She has 3 grown daughters on that page and at least one of them has a child of her own.

Have you seen her refer to them or list them as her daughters? I missed it? All I could find was that one of them lists another woman as her mother on her facebook. ??

She has 3 grown daughters on that page and at least one of them has a child of her own.

The 3 grown daughters have a mother named Amy L.

For now I'll assume they are daughters of the husband.

Have you seen her refer to them or list them as her daughters? I missed it? All I could find was that one of them lists another woman as her mother on her facebook. ??

She has this caption under one photo with 3 older girls and Reena:
"all the sisters, jessica, amber, reena, and samantha"

Then she refers to one of the girls babies (Amber?) and Reenas niece.

My kids are adults and I still get nervous when they go to the river. My oldest granddaughter's father died in the river a few years ago so I have a healthy fear. I cannot understand letting a 3 year old play all day near a river with just a dog for supervision. I know it sounds like I am judging the mom. I'm really not. Maybe it was a common thing and they had a false sense of security, they never gave it a thought. But I am so afraid I know how this will end. Rivers and small, unsupervised children aren't a good mix. Maybe there were others there with her that turned away for a minute?

Ya'll are sleuthing fools! You work fast!

Ya'll are sleuthing fools! You work fast!

BTW, this is a compliment.....I just realized that not everyone here speaks "southern!"

Where are you little Reena? Come home sweet one!

Can folks with facebooks please share the picture of her in the purple shirt? The only real pic of her on facebook is the one with her wearing only the mardi gras beads on top and several people, including myself are not comfortable with that one. That's exposure that she needs but isn't getting. I'd do it but pictures are taking forever to upload on Facebook from my pc.

Can folks with facebooks please share the picture of her in the purple shirt? The only real pic of her on facebook is the one with her wearing only the mardi gras beads on top and several people, including myself are not comfortable with that one. That's exposure that she needs but isn't getting. I'd do it but pictures are taking forever to upload on Facebook from my pc.

Check pg 1 on this thread and see if that's the one you are talking about. She has on a purple shirt. Not sure if that's the one you mean though. HTH

Haven't read back, is there good news yet? Beautiful little girl, prayers for her safe return!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phonekace14
Back