GUILTY WI - Reena Williams, 3, Town of Swiss, 14 Aug 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As horrible as it is to say, I think there's a 99% chance this poor little girl drowned. She's been missing overnight, the dog came up fom the river, the house is in a pretty isolated area surrounded by water, etc.

I am alittle confused, is Reena's family home the only place on the Island?

On the first page of this thread there is a link to an article where a lady news broadcaster is speaking from the area. She says they live on a 40 acre island and their house is the only one on that island. ?? Check it out and make sure I heard correctly.

I put the mother's name into zabasearch, found a Danbury address, and mapped it.

I'm not so good at mapping but if anyone who is would like to give it a try, I am finding a house located just off-island and not near the dam (opposite direction, farther north).

fwiw
~jmo~

Can folks with facebooks please share the picture of her in the purple shirt? The only real pic of her on facebook is the one with her wearing only the mardi gras beads on top and several people, including myself are not comfortable with that one. That's exposure that she needs but isn't getting. I'd do it but pictures are taking forever to upload on Facebook from my pc.

BBM

I'm not seeing a picture of her with mardi gras beads???

I put the mother's name into zabasearch, found a Danbury address, and mapped it.

I'm not so good at mapping but if anyone who is would like to give it a try, I am finding a house located just off-island and not near the dam (opposite direction, farther north).

fwiw
~jmo~

This address says it was updated on 01/2012, it does not look like it's on an island though. They may have moved recently?

http://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail...1E607B5B7EE8DE4C679B6D&recordCount=8&offset=0

Check pg 1 on this thread and see if that's the one you are talking about. She has on a purple shirt. Not sure if that's the one you mean though. HTH

I wonder if it's the same shirt she was wearing yesterday?

The media seems to continue to confuse the dams. Where the peninsula is, where they say the house is located, there is a dam for the Yellow river. The peninsula is formed by a canoe bypass -- although it isn't used, to my knowledge. The other side of the peninsula is the continuance of the Yellow river from the dam.

There is another dam 3 miles away.

Not sure what is bothersome about the pic....:waitasec:

Ugh. This is Hwy 35 east of the property. This is a road/path that leads to a bike/hike/run trail that also leads right up to the property due west. There is a little walk bridge over the river to the property by the dam? or gate house? (white)

The trail is about 300 yards due east and goes north toward Danbury, but you can also go east on the path that leads to Hwy 35.

http://goo.gl/maps/RBwOA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back