Deceased/Not Found WI - Rosalio Gutierrez Jr, 40, Kenosha County, 17 May 2020 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
With the daughter on the stand and cross going on. ZA was doing shady things along with having a folder on RG along with lurking around his ex-girlfriends place with daughter in the car as he lurked around with camcorder and stuffing phone next to air conditioning unit to listen in on his ex- girlfriend bedroom. Sounds like the daughter has no problems being up on the stand which is good. I am noticing ZA's face with daughter up there looking for any cues and reactions. Think there was a sidebar about facial expressions going on but missed some, had to take back meds and about stumbled on myself trying to get back to listen, where's my crazy train chicken when I need em lol.

With the daughter on the stand and cross going on. ZA was doing shady things along with having a folder on RG along with lurking around his ex-girlfriends place with daughter in the car as he lurked around with camcorder and stuffing phone next to air conditioning unit to listen in on his ex- girlfriend bedroom. Sounds like the daughter has no problems being up on the stand which is good. I am noticing ZA's face with daughter up there looking for any cues and reactions. Think there was a sidebar about facial expressions going on but missed some, had to take back meds and about stumbled on myself trying to get back to listen, where's my crazy train chicken when I need em lol.
Take it easy ... we need you ready for justice train currently parked in CO. Chicken most likely hiding under the seat with own beverage. lol ... ZA expressions are quite of interest, imo. Don't think I've seen his eyes bat once, but stares only.

Did you see the defendant pinch his lips shut during the daughter's testimony? What was that all about? Communicating with the witness?
Absolutely! I saw that and felt he was trying to convey something to her. moo. She's is hanging in there.

Edited: Someone suggested he may have been suggesting to her to "keep quiet."

Last edited:
Take it easy ... we need you ready for justice train currently parked in CO. Chicken most likely hiding under the seat with own beverage. lol ... ZA expressions are quite of interest, imo. Don't think I've seen his eyes bat once, but stares only.
Slow and easy here and primed for the GS case, chicken is getting primed already lol. I noticed that as well ZA got that stare that IMO has used on his ex and the kids in the past. The kind of stare that can say "I'm watching and listening to everything you say, be careful. Imagine he has burned mental holes through them in the past and personally keep an eye on folks who just go into this glare stare.

Did you see the defendant pinch his lips shut during the daughter's testimony? What was that all about? Communicating with the witness?
After some chit chat with the lawyers and Judge about facial expressions and such, thinking all are watching ZA now.

It's getting a bit testy under cross-exam of defendant's daughter.
Daughter seems to be holding her own with the cross, strong girl I can tell despite having to testify for the state against her dad. ZA first mistake was dragging his daughter along and leaving the young boys asleep upstairs. Defenseless kid's alone in a house while he goes out lurking and slinking about his ex's place. No Dad of the year award and more concerned about his ex and new BF. The moment you put your children second to your own selfish needs or drag them into your bad deeds you have lost all respect in my eyes and shows that you may have never been dad material.

Last edited:
The face hand response by ZA is back up again, possible hand sign language. Looking over Court TV's clip from it. Outburst, noticeable facial expressions and hand gestures are usually not allowed in courtrooms. We see how this plays out.

State is saying the defendant made a gesture with his fingers and mouth to intimidate his daughter into keeping quiet. This is nuts

Not up on using sign language but looked that way as well, keep quite but anything that comes from the defendant like this can be witness tampering.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back