Deceased/Not Found WI - Rosalio Gutierrez Jr, 40, Kenosha County, 17 May 2020 *Guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks, I missed that part. So they acknowledged it and let it go? It seemed a bit intimidating to me.
They are still going over it and the mother as well may have made some gestures, mouthed something as well. Like both sides, witness and defendant are throwing wrenches in the trial. Cmon folks, just sit there breath, blink and no funky movements, gestures and so on. all this could lead to a mistrial due to witness tampering.

Joining back to trial? What did I miss?
Dad and mom may have been both making gestures and mouthing things now. we're all still soaking it in as the lawyers now argue with the judge over this as the poor jurors are shuffled back and forth. It's crazy girl lol

Dad and mom may have been both making gestures and mouthing things now. we're all still soaking it in as the lawyers now argue with the judge over this as the poor jurors are shuffled back and forth. It's crazy girl lol
All the more reason y'all don't put a minor on the stand. She is not an adult and should not be expected to play the role of an adult. A written testimony from a minor would have suffice. imo.

No phones out order by Judge may include the lawyers as well but know they do use their phones to pull up info related directly to the case. All it took was everyone throwing hand signs around and making facial gestures to the child.

Really sad that Mr. Gutierrez Jr.'s body has never been found. Anyone know if any of his family are in the courtroom?
I'm listening in and checking heads in the back but haven't heard or seen anything solid to give me a clue.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaylaSolves
Back