GUILTY WI - Taylor Schabusiness, 24, dismembered man’s body, placed head in bucket, Green Bay, 2022 *Graphic*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Like drug induced psychosis is real, it's terrifying and real, however it just doesn't fly for NGRI without other known mental health issues being at play, there is criminal responsibility.

This interview will be the nail in the coffin for the jury regardless of whatever paid expert the defense has up his sleeve, which I can imagine we are gonna see someone who claims that she has some undiagnosed issue... Nah, she is competent, she remembers the details and doesn't give a hoot!

Not only that, if she was to get NGRI on this, it would open up so many doors for others who willingly put a substance into their system to blame their actions purely on that and deny any accountability.

Whole trial is just a waste of money, time and resources.

I would be fine with the death penalty for this woman! There is no help for her, she just down right evil. This case freaks me out so much, I’m just following here to get bits and pieces, I can’t handle hearing it all. I can’t imagine being on the jury!

IMO, they are asking about sexual contact to see if it matches up with the autopsy

Edit: and swab results

She remembers everything!

Also "yeah I thought about calling the police"

How on earth was NGRI accepted here?!
I have a feeling that once the videos wrap up, the defense is going to point out some of her odd statements during the interrogation. (e.g. apparently she thought she heard gunshots) Unfortunately for her, that has zero bearing on anything.

wow they weren’t kidding when they said the audio quality on the 2nd video was bad

Defense has a witness they subpoenaed that apparently isn’t showing up to court…

Of course this is insanity, drugs or no drugs.
She was not medicated on meth when she was interviewed, she still held those views.
She probably does now too.
She was drawn to dark things..
I doubt it was pre-meditated.
Not seeing malice aforethought.
I wish someone had asked her whether she misses him at all.
Prove humanity.

This girl is gone.

She has denied nothing.
She's not trying to be outrageous, she just is who she is.
I doubt she has the slightest perception of the effects of her words or actions.

I'm not sure if cases like this are curable.
That's because I don't know what her base point is or ever was..

Of course this is insanity, drugs or no drugs.
She was not medicated on meth when she was interviewed, she still held those views.
She probably does now too.
She was drawn to dark things..
I doubt it was pre-meditated.
Not seeing malice aforethought.
I wish someone had asked her whether she misses him at all.
Prove humanity.

This girl is gone.

She has denied nothing.
She's not trying to be outrageous, she just is who she is.
I doubt she has the slightest perception of the effects of her words or actions.

I'm not sure if cases like this are curable.
That's because I don't know what her base point is or ever was..
I think she’s insane in the terms we’d normally use it, but I still can’t see her as legally insane. She even admitted to how messed up it was

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back